Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm the most unlucky person I've ever seen.

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
When I was playing Rainbow Six Siege, there was such a mechanic that after every match, you get a chance to win a lootbox. It also showed the percent of the possibility to win it.

After every match, this percent increased. I was a team with other guys, and we were speaking through voice chat.

The funny thing is that all of them usually got the lootbox with 50% of possibility, sometimes even less. One guy even got it with 10% possibility, while I never got a lootbox, when the possibility of getting it was beyond 90%.

Even when the possibility was 90%, I usually did NOT get it, while all other got the lootboxes with 40%-50%. After this I actually started believing in luck. I wouldn't care if it was only in a video game, but the same bad luck follows me in EVERYTHING. No matter what I do, something will go wrong, even if the possibility of it is beyond 1%.

I think that this is one of the main reasons of my inceldom.

flag_dnr.jpg

I would say I am, entered a sweepstakes for a legion go (there can be up to 1 hundred winners) and I had 8 entries, didn’t win one sadly

When I was playing Rainbow Six Siege, there was such a mechanic that after every match, you get a chance to win a lootbox. It also showed the percent of the possibility to win it.

After every match, this percent increased. I was a team with other guys, and we were speaking through voice chat.

The funny thing is that all of them usually got the lootbox with 50% of possibility, sometimes even less. One guy even got it with 10% possibility, while I never got a lootbox, when the possibility of getting it was beyond 90%.

Even when the possibility was 90%, I usually did NOT get it, while all other got the lootboxes with 40%-50%. After this I actually started believing in luck. I wouldn't care if it was only in a video game, but the same bad luck follows me in EVERYTHING. No matter what I do, something will go wrong, even if the possibility of it is beyond 1%.

I think that this is one of the main reasons of my inceldom.
Once the game spy algorithms ("""anti-ch34t""") detect you're ugly, down and under, depressed, not in a good mood, unsuccessful etc. It stops giving you prizes and awards it to players who are more likely to feel happy, be successful, spend money and and help propagate the game to other audiences.

Ugly and depressed people, when they say they're playing game X and even winning loot boxes cause more and more normies to ACTIVELY AVOID playing game X.

When you play these videogames, the vidya also plays you.

It will spy on your "life" (or lack thereof) to game the odds of lootboxes in order to frustrate you, drive you to insanity, just so you spend money in the game, buying loot.

One way to game this system is to simply open a few tabs that good-looking successful people tend to open, and also big spendERs.

Try some bank sites, expensive stuff shopping sites, financial consultancy, and also local clubs, travel, cruises, jewelry, gifts for girls (chocolates, purses, etc.).

The ("""anti-ch34t""") will then detect you're a financially successful, sociable, sexhaver and a big spender and will treat you accordingly.

But probably it won't work because it has already built your profile. It will likely let your good looking friends keep having loot while depriving you of it just so you spend money in the game. Regardless of your game abilities, the spy algorithms already detected you're the real-life loser of the group, so it will try to milk as much money from you as possible, rewarding your friends in order to drive you insane with envy.

Again: when you play the game, it also plays YOU.

Plan accordingly.

Last edited:
rng luck doesnt matter
try going through several surgeries including a broken femur with nobody
incel breaks worst bone in the body to break, nobody cares
chad breaks a finger, surrounding women suddenly become board certified orthopedic surgeons

Once the game spy algorithms ("""anti-ch34t""") detect you're ugly, down and under, depressed, not in a good mood, unsuccessful etc. It stops giving you prizes and awards it to players who are more likely to feel happy, be successful, spend money and and help propagate the game to other audiences.

Ugly and depressed people, when they say they're playing game X and even winning loot boxes cause more and more normies to ACTIVELY AVOID playing game X.

When you play these videogames, the vidya also plays you.

It will spy on your "life" (or lack thereo) to game the odds of lootboxes in order to frustrate you, drive you to insanity, just so you spend money in the game, buying loot.

One way to game this system is to simply open a few tabs that good-looking successful people tend to open, and also big spendERs.

Try some bank sites, expensive stuff shopping sites, financial consultancy, and also local clubs l, travel, and cruises.

The ("""anti-ch34t""") will detect you're a financially successful, sociable, big spender and will treat you accordingly.

But probably it won't work because it has already built your profile. It will likely let your good looking friends keep having loot while depriving you of it just so you spend money in the game. Regardless of your game abilities, the spy algorithms already detected you're the real-life loser of the group, so it will try to milk as much money from you as possible, rewarding your friends in order to drive you insane with envy.
I don't think that's the case. I was a kid when I was playing this game. I didn't google anything, and almost didn't use internet. How could the system detect that I'm unsuccesful?

I don't think that's the case. I was a kid when I was playing this game. I didn't google anything, and almost didn't use internet. How could the system detect that I'm unsuccesful?
fucking change that profile pic now or I’ll steal every $ you have!!!

You know how psychologists diagnose kids?

By playing board games with them.

Even the best poker players can't help but give off subtle hints that they're glad or sad with their hand. Depressed people give off HUGE flags when playing online games, simply by their in-game behavior.

All these online games psychologically profile you and then psychologically torture you in order to milk your shekels. Same thing those dating apps algorithms do.

Last edited: