Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truth about looks and sexual attraction

DarknessEternal

DarknessEternal

Wizard
★★★★
I see lots of guys on the forever alone subreddit getting sad because everyone else around them, regardless of looks, is in a reltionship and feel inadequate thinking that they did something wrong, that their personality/course of actions ar ethe reason they are alone. I have been there, its not a very healthy state of mind to be in and there is a general tendency that you should blame yourself and consider yourself responsible for your life.

But over the years, through my own experiences and by observing others, I came to the conclusion that a big part of dating has to do with you phenotype. Not necessarily, your individual facial features, not your physique but the general idea of your face. Like, a lot guys here wonder how there are overweight men, balding men, men with no teeth that are sexually successful and believe that these men have some magic personality that attracts women. But really, for personality to even matter a girl has to spend sometime to get to know you and in lot of cases, girls even in the first date, dont really put any effort to know a guy.

Some phenotypes are attractive and some arent. There are women that would be into an overweight balding guy, there are women that would be into a tall lanky ginger with acne but this stuff comes in hand with the phenotype these men have. Its the general aesthetic that attracts women. Personally, I have a terrible phenotype and every guy I know with it is an FA. And thats the hard thing, you cannot change your phenotype, even with Plastic Surgery, the general idea of your face is going to be the same.

Sure personality matters but no girl is going to be with a guy she isnt physically attracted to. You have to be her type and to be that you need to not have a terminally unattractive pheno. If you have one then no matter how much you work on yourself, you will always be an FA. I achieved many things in my life but at the end of the day, I have no girls asking me out, no girls messaging me, no girls giving me their numbers because I dont have the right combination of features and ratios..

How many threads are you going to create in a day? You are polluting the forum.
Screenshot 20220225 151542 DuckDuckGo

Foids are only attracted to Chad.
If they date ugly men it's always short-term and in exchange for certain benefits.
Genuine affection and long-term relationship exists only for Chad.

Bluepilled coper. Some foids are with 80yo mummies just for the money.
its cuz an 80 yo mummy can have better genetics than a 20 yo incel lol

dude wtf are you on about? im providing guidance and enlightment here
No, you aren't offering anything that we haven't heard about. Be humble and try to learn instead of assuming you know more than anyone else.

it's not bluepilled you grey. It's basic blackpill 101 that foids will abuse men for benefits.

blackpill 101 invention of basement dweller autists. there are many poor, boring, non chad men who get laid

No you spread retardation.
you know, chad worshipping is one of the best copes because that way you get to ignore the billions of men who are getting laid without being chads or paying for it

Foids are only attracted to Chad.
If they date ugly men it's always short-term and in exchange for certain benefits.
Genuine affection and long-term relationship exists only for Chad.
This

you know, chad worshipping is one of the best copes because that way you get to ignore the billions of men who are getting laid without being chads or paying for it
I don't ignore them, I already said that these dudes are getting abused. Foids take advantage of them, it's not a genuine relationship based on attraction. Foids are only attracted to Chad. They will however take advantage of low value men.

, I already said that these dudes are getting abused. Foids take advantage of them, it's not a genuine relationship based on attraction. Foids are only attracted to Chad. They will however take advantage of low value men.

jfl at believing this shit. like i said, billions of boring, uncharimsatic, poor, subchad men with no resources get laid

jfl at believing this shit. like i said, billions of boring, uncharimsatic, poor, subchad men with no resources get laid
So you want to tell us that ugly, boring and poor guys who don't have anything to offer get laid?
Lmao.

So you want to tell us that ugly, boring and poor guys who don't have anything to offer get laid?
Lmao.
there is no such thing such as ugly lol. just because you think someone is ugly doesnt mean shit. what matters is how women see him. i find adriana lima ugly. does that mean she is? nope, cause other men find her hot af.

there is no such thing such as ugly lol.
Ok bro. I'm done here.
Looking forward to your ban, bluepilled redditor.
Denying lookism, the most basic foundation of the blackpill.
No need to talk to some delusional bluepill coper who thinks looks are irrelevant.

WHO LET THIS GUY IN HERE?

Tf nigga? :feelsseriously:

"Protagonist Ki"...We tend to develop it when sitting in isolation fantasizing about that which we could never obtain.

He followed the advice, it seems.

Ok bro. I'm done here.
Looking forward to your ban, bluepilled redditor.
Denying lookism, the most basic foundation of the blackpill.
No need to talk to some delusional bluepill coper who thinks looks are irrelevant.

WHO LET THIS GUY IN HERE?

imagine ignoring 90% of my reply cause you lack the ability to process it lol

Your point is: worthless men get laid. Thats what you said here. Which is so retarded you shouldn't be allowed to speak in public.

Foids will never date a guy who offers nothing.

dude wtf are you on about? im providing guidance and enlightment here

Welcome to this beautiful forum.

Don't be like Rose, Justus Grossbier's oneitis. You must provide quality threads if you wish to be respected.

General Guidelines:

Visit the Wiki

Read Statistics & Studies:

Improve Your Writing Ability:

We’d love to help you. To improve your chances of getting an answer, here are some tips:
Have you thoroughly searched for an answer before asking your question? Sharing your research helps everyone. Tell us what you found and why it didn’t meet your needs. This demonstrates that you’ve taken the time to try to help yourself, it saves us from reiterating obvious answers, and above all, it helps you get a more specific and relevant answer!

Be on-topic​

Our community is defined by a specific set of topics that you can view in the help center; please stick to those topics and avoid asking for opinions or open-ended discussion. If your question is about the site itself, ask on our meta-discussion site. If you’re looking for a different topic, it might be covered on another Stack Exchange site.

Be specific​

If you ask a vague question, you’ll get a vague answer. But if you give us details and context, we can provide a useful answer.

Make it relevant to others​

We like to help as many people at a time as we can. Make it clear how your question is relevant to more people than just you, and more of us will be interested in your question and willing to look into it.

Keep an open mind​

The answer to your question may not always be the one you wanted, but that doesn’t mean it is wrong. A conclusive answer isn’t always possible. When in doubt, ask people to cite their sources, or to explain how/where they learned something. Even if we don’t agree with you, or tell you exactly what you wanted to hear, remember: we’re just trying to help.

worthless men get laid. Thats what you said here. Which is so retarded you shouldn't be allowed to speak in public.

Foids will never date a guy who offers nothing.
if he is their type they will. women are like men, if someone turns them on they fuck with him. unless you want to tell me that men are only attracted to stacies

if he is their type they will. women are like men, if someone turns them on they fuck with him. unless you want to tell me that men are only attracted to stacies

Why do you compare men and women? You cannot compare them because the SMV of foids is inflated to the max and the SMV of men is down the drain.
And what is this bluepilled "if hes her type" bullshit?
I will give you a bit of blackpill: "Her type" is the same as all womens' type: tall , sharp jawline, hunter eyes, full hair, fit body.

I see a grey nigger.

Then why arent you getting laid?
because as i mentioned in this thread there is a certain line of phenotypes that are terminally unattractive

Why do you compare men and women? You cannot compare them because the SMV of foids is inflated to the max and the SMV of men is down the drain.
sure SMV is higher but hormones and instincts are instincts. she can have a 1000 men after her but at the end of the day, she will do as her pussy desires

And what is this bluepilled "if hes her type" bullshit?

bluepilled? lmao. this is more blackpilled than "tall , sharp jawline, hunter eyes, full hair, fit body.". cause it hurts your ego to know that its not just 10% of men that get laid

No, you aren't offering anything that we haven't heard about. Be humble and try to learn instead of assuming you know more than anyone else.
Bruh you’re a faggot, the guy is providing guidance

I achieved many things in my life but at the end of the day, I have no girls asking me out, no girls messaging me, no girls giving me their numbers because I dont have the right combination of features and ratios..
Relateble. I am smart, funny, charming, confident and dominant, yet no foid feels sexually attracted to me because i don’t have a symmetrical face, almost no jaw, short and have a weak body. Your face is your personality and your height is your confidence

Relateble. I am smart, funny, charming, confident and dominant, yet no foid feels sexually attracted to me because i don’t have a symmetrical face, almost no jaw, short and have a weak body. Your face is your personality and your height is your confidence

as a man, you are your face sadly

Here we are in 2022 I thought everyone had already understood that "your face is your personality" "your height is your confidence".

Thing is their arousal works differently, men are hornier generally and would fuck anything that walks. While foids have zero attraction to most men.

Water is wet. Tyrone is a blackcel with a white phenotype

Ya average men get laid but I don’t believe women are truly attracted to them. Any time I’ve seen girls lusting over a guy or calling some guy hot they are always lean with abs, tallish, and at least some chad facial features.

Didn't read all of it, but i got your main point. I was always convinced that the ugliness of mine is caused mostly by the phenotype. Those "failos" which make me subhuman are just common, average features for my race.
I hate being ethnicel so much:cryfeels:

Last edited:
Thing is their arousal works differently, men are hornier generally and would fuck anything that walks. While foids have zero attraction to most men.
neither men fuck anythng that walks nor do women only fuck small % of men. the second is as an incel myth because its hard to accept you are bottom of the barell

Ya average men get laid but I don’t believe women are truly attracted to them. Any time I’ve seen girls lusting over a guy or calling some guy hot they are always lean with abs, tallish, and at least some chad facial features.
if she has sex with him then she is attracted to him. this is similar to the cope that you can be attractive to a girl but she chooses to fuck someone else (yes this cope is a thing lol)

neither men fuck anythng that walks nor do women only fuck small % of men. the second is as an incel myth because its hard to accept you are bottom of the barell
I agree with this to an extent.

I agree with this to an extent.
incels cannot accept that most men with gfs would do well on tinder, they gotta cope with muh chad, muh 80/20