Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The Truth About Being a Manlet"

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWphh4g5-OE

This video is utterly fucking retarded. He says you don't have to worry if you're 5 ft 7

Newsflash you do. 5 ft 7 is manlet height. Tom Cruise and Vladimir Putin are both 5 ft 7 and they got mocked for it all the time.

This man is a fucking retard.

5’9 - 6’0 = Manlet

Below 5’9 = Turbomanlet

Putin looks shorter, no way he is taller than 5'5, 5'6 max.
5 ft 3 - 5 ft 8 = manlet

5 ft 9 - 5 ft 11 = Average

6 ft 0 and up = tallfag
I agree, even celebrity Chads are very sensitive about heightpill if they are under 5'9 Like Tom Cruise and James McAvoy who said he couldn't land a bigger roles in movies due to his height.

Guys like Robert De Niro, Jason Statham, etc were never ridiculed for their height at 5'10 Its a neutral height.

Bro just be tall but not too tall bro just be a mogger bro its my personality and big dick energy bro just be confident bro clown fucking world ngl:feelsclown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Low IQ youtuber.Height alone can cause inceldom and he says you dont have to worry.

I can’t stand this “jacked and stacked” faggot queer. He just comes off as another redpill retard and he copes like nobody I’ve ever seen in my life

He looks out of proportions like his legs are way too long and his arms too short. He wears huge lifters for sure.
All classic slav traits