Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Top 5 Schizos of Incels.is - All-Time Ranking!

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Righty-O!
★★★★★
Number ONE: Psygnosis-Owl
Coming in at the top spot of our list was the first .is schizo of renown. This crazy kike had a mental breakdown when I invited him to join a discord server, Psyg quickly spiraled out of control and lost all semblance of reality. He thought that a vast network of pedophiles were out to get him. He created several alts but it wasn't long before exposing his looniness each time.

Number TWO: Boojies
Boojies is a mostly harmless schizo member, but nevertheless is arguably the most schizo of all the schizos that have ever graced incels.is.

Some of his greatest hits:

Number Three: Tesla
Coming in hot on the list is newcomer Tesla. So pretentious he has taken the name of arguably the greatest genius of the last couple centuries. Tesla has invented a new system of horoscopes which he likes to share with us to "upgrade our thinking" or whatever it is he pretends to be doing.

@Tesla - S01E15 'dyslexic schizo with delusions of grandeur'. S01E15 is pretentious and types garbled nonsense to give off airs of genius, but is only a midwit himself, actually that's overrating his intellect. Pretends to have a deep knowledge base but doesn't even know the names for well-known Greek deities. Camper than a row of pink tents, his imaginary boyfriend doesn't have the courtesy to give him a reacharound. Level <-9001

Number Four: Eugenicist
Eugenicist was some sort of Kalergi / Eurasian Tiger type of schizo with a pathological fixation on redneck studs.

Eug

'Nuff said.

Number Five: the virgin shepherd
Another relative newcomer, the virgin shepherd, rounds out this list. Also mostly harmless, TVS will soon publish his book of schizophrenic fueled philosophy.

That's it for the Top 5 All-Time Incels.is Schizo ranking, I hope you enjoyed this piece of .is history. Honorable mentions: nigpillpress and his dickwasher IncelQueen.

Nf029dA

Great thread, should be pinned tbh

Why isn't @erenyeager and @Netzachcel mentioned? Very incomplete list, 0/10.

trash, incomplete list :no:
Honorable mention and anime troon: @Zer0/∞

where the fuck am I WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK:reeeeee:

Coming in at the top spot of our list was the first .is schizo of renown. This crazy kike had a mental breakdown when I invited him to join a discord server, Psyg quickly spiraled out of control and lost all semblance of reality. He thought that a vast network of pedophiles were out to get him. He created several alts but it wasn't long before exposing his looniness each time.

View attachment 568768

View attachment 568769

Boojies is a mostly harmless schizo member, but nevertheless is arguably the most schizo of all the schizos that have ever graced incels.is.

Coming in hot on the list is newcomer Tesla. So pretentious he has taken the name of arguably the greatest genius of the last couple centuries. Tesla has invented a new system of horoscopes which he likes to share with us to "upgrade our thinking" or whatever it is he pretends to be doing.

@Tesla - S01E15 'dyslexic schizo with delusions of grandeur'. S01E15 is pretentious and types garbled nonsense to give off airs of genius, but is only a midwit himself, actually that's overrating his intellect. Pretends to have a deep knowledge base but doesn't even know the names for well-known Greek deities. Camper than a row of pink tents, his imaginary boyfriend doesn't have the courtesy to give him a reacharound. Level <-9001

Eugenicist was some sort of Kalergi / Eurasian Tiger type of schizo with a pathological fixation on redneck studs.

View attachment 568770

'Nuff said.

Another relative newcomer, the virgin shepherd, rounds out this list. Also mostly harmless, TVS will soon publish his book of schizophrenic fueled philosophy.

That's it for the Top 5 All-Time Incels.is Schizo ranking, I hope you enjoyed this piece of .is history. Honorable mentions: nigpillpress and his dickwasher IncelQueen.

View attachment 568772
HOW IS @mistersinister not on this list

View attachment 568768
What's he trying to prove with that threat :feelswhat:
View attachment 568769

Didnt even know he existed :feelswhat:

This one certainly gives off foidologist vibes :feelswhere:

View attachment 568770

'Nuff said.
:feelskek:

Very first post in that thread

I don't get it
:lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 568772
Incredible list overall :society:

@ThoughtfulCel thoights :feelswhere:

I think @Meus and @Mentally lost cel deserve a mention.
Add @Bleachcel while you're at it

Last edited:
What's he trying to prove with that threat :feelswhat:
here was one of his last meltdowns on his first account, someone from .net was trolling him and feeding into his paranoia by claiming he was indeed the .is poster psyg accused him of being :feelshaha:

no @Wizard32? or is he on the autist list?:waitwhat:

no @Wizard32? or is he on the autist list?:waitwhat:
can't I be on both? I sometimes suffer mild auditory hallucinations and have a great deal of difficulty reading social cues so I think they coincide

I think @Meus and @Mentally lost cel deserve a mention.
Add @Bleachcel while you're at it
Kys idiot

are you for real? where is @Napoleon de Geso or @Intellau_Celistic or @Wizard32 ?? :feelsUgh:

are you for real? where is @Napoleon de Geso or @Intellau_Celistic or @Wizard32 ?? :feelsUgh:
Napoleon de Geso isn't a schizo he's just a repetitive faggot and wannabe kiddy diddler. The five I listed are legit schizophrenics.

dont know 3/5 but cool list

where's @Wizard32

@Intellau_Celistic isn't really a schizo tbh, he may appear as one at first due to his obsession with SBR but it becomes apparent that it's just his way of coping with his absolutely terrible past. he's actually quite intelligent if you read his backstory posts.

@Intellau_Celistic isn't really a schizo tbh, he may appear as one at first due to his obsession with SBR but it becomes apparent that it's just his way of coping with his absolutely terrible past. he's actually quite intelligent if you read his backstory posts.

I don't think schizophrenia and intelligence are mutually exclusive things, I think it is possible to be intelligent and still hallucinate sensory input which is not there.

I had that type of thing occasionally as a kid, thinking I heard a voice but I didn't. When I get tired/stress even now, I might think I hear someone talking or moving when I actually don't, when I do a double-take and investigate.

It leads you to question your assumptions about the world, to double-check. Maybe even trains you to be a skeptic.

I can just imagine how this would affect my sex life if I ever achieved one.

imaginary GF "f...fuck me wiz"
me: "..."
iGF "...?"
me "did... I just want to make sure I heard right, did you...?"
iGF "yes!"
me "just wanted to make sure I wasn't hearing things"

me "whew, this feels good"
iGF *moans*
me *pulls out* "did you say stop!?"
iGF "no!"
me "ah okay, must've imagined it" *jams it back in to appease her and accidentally hits wrong hole
iGF "my pooper!"

I don't think schizophrenia and intelligence are mutually exclusive things, I think it is possible to be intelligent and still hallucinate sensory input which is not there.
well i more used intelligent as a stand in for sound minded and clear

Schizos are based

where is MENSA iq cel?

@Uggo Mongo it has been restored :feelsmage:

@Tesla is the most pathetic of all. He's the archetype of a midwit.
Downloadfile

@Tesla is the most pathetic of all. He's the archetype of a midwit.
View attachment 580575
And here you are, implyig it's high IQ to do things for oversimplistic reasons just because you think that and complexity are a dichotomy people should strive for.

Yes, Narcissists have a black and white view of things due to their unifying concept, centerS of universe, which imply opposition. Centers plural because the Narcissist needs others as a comparison to themselves, but since anything can only have one center, the result is opposition. Hence why you are trying so hard to oppose a person you supposedly hate.

Here are two songs of your archetype (N101), you may find them quite revealing: the guy cries midsong on this one and here they are proud of being losers.

And here you are, implyig it's high IQ to do things for oversimplistic reasons just because you think that and complexity are a dichotomy people should strive for.

Yes, Narcissists have a black and white view of things due to their unifying concept, centerS of universe, which imply opposition. Centers plural because the Narcissist needs others as a comparison to themselves, but since anything can only have one center, the result is opposition. Hence why you are trying so hard to oppose a person you supposedly hate.

Here are two songs of your archetype (N101), you may find them quite revealing: the guy cries midsong on this one and here they are proud of being losers.
Can you translate that to English? I don't speak high-falutin.

Can you translate that to English? I don't speak high-falutin.
Afraid of big dicks? Unsurprising, Narcissists castrate others due to their valuing of prominence (more of something than others) and N000 ignorance, closeness and taunting. Quoting people to bring them closer, then ignoring what they have to say because the concept wasn't close enough to you. Then you enter goldilocks (a low level Narcissist) mode and demand things to be your way, not too soft, not too hard.

I'm exposing you because Narcissists value humiliation positively, and because you can leam how to not be an insufferable Narcissist if you want to. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the reason for your inceldom, since attractiveness is N010 and you are a N101 Pinocchio-like bully, so the total opposite.

This is your type's potential, btw.

Last edited:
You forgot made in heaven, and we wuz aryans and sheeit 90 iq @bummerdrummer

@LOLI BREEDING dude worships ssbbws