Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world’s population is nowhere near 7 billion, it’s a Jewish lie

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Only according to bill gates and the rich elites is the world population really are 7 billion. And I don’t believe that shit for a second. I live in New York the city population is like 8.5 million now let’s count undocumented ppl, it’s probably like 10 million. And it’s overcrowded asf. But you mean to tell me that niggas really be living in India and shit with a billion people in one small ass place? Yeah I don’t believe that. People would literally be crushed to death becoz it’s too big. They want to keep world population under 500mil because of the Georgia guidestones

They don't want to diminish population. Large population makes workers more easily replaceable, so they have to accept worse conditions. The growing competition makes the workers focus on fighting other workers rather than demanding their rights.
Makes sense

If 10 million people can live in NYC without being crashed, then why couldn't 1,4 billion live in India?

They don't want to diminish population. Large population makes workers more easily replaceable, so they have to accept worse conditions. The growing competition makes the workers focus on fighting other workers rather than demanding their rights.
No, their goal is actually depopulation and the weeding out of people that don't align with the elite's agenda.
If 10 million people can live in NYC without being crashed, then why couldn't 1,4 billion live in India?
More people here would be a nightmare.

Btw São Paulo has more people than NYC.

Cos some of theres cities be having hella ppl in there and it’s just impossible. How the fuck can one city have 72 million people(Chennai) shit just doesn’t make sense:feelsbadman:
Btw São Paulo has more people than NYC.
Is that the favela place right? See they’re all packed into favelas and shit

Cos some of theres cities be having hella ppl in there and it’s just impossible. How the fuck can one city have 72 million people(Chennai) shit just doesn’t make sense:feelsbadman:
NYC has a much bigger demographic density, so you should be more skeptical (In the sense of doubting the population is that big) towards NYC, not India.

Stop trolling ffs, you know there is no city with 72 million people

NYC has a much bigger demographic density, so you should be more skeptical (In the sense of doubting the population is that big) towards NYC, not India.

Stop trolling ffs, you know there is no city with 72 million people
Cmon nigga
350DFE85 59E7 4044 B643 322B4F85313B

What would they gain from mass depopulation? People don't work and don't pay = zero profit. It makes more sense to make the population sick rather than dead (and they do it, polluting the environment and selling shit-tier food), so people work still and at some point have to pay for medication.
For now they want more people but they are slowly replacing human workers with robots and AI and as soon as people can't feed themselves anymore they will be a mass purge since they don't want to spend resources on just keeping them alive if they are no longer of use to them in return.

Well, India is large, New York is a citylet compared to Mumbai

and the weeding out of people that don't align with the elite's agenda.
If that's true, they should weed me out, preferably painlessly and quickly, and not in a gulag.

Fertility rates everywhere are falling Covid-19 has actually accelerated the trend. Unsustainable overpopulation isn’t going to happen.
What would they gain from mass depopulation? People don't work and don't pay = zero profit. It makes more sense to make the population sick rather than dead (and they do it, polluting the environment and selling shit-tier food), so people work still and at some point have to pay for medication.
AI will solve this problem as the world economy gets more effective life quality will increase.

I've been skeptical of the world population numbers for a long time as well.

For example with India 1.4 billion is very questionable. That is 12 times more densely populated than America if we were to believe that.

I've been skeptical of the world population numbers for a long time as well.

For example with India 1.4 billion is very questionable. That is 12 times more densely populated than America if we were to believe that.
Yep america is literally twice as big as India

Ya it doesn't add up that India is let us say 8 times more densely populated than the lower 48 states.

Let us say for the sake of argument India actually has 700 million people. But they are claiming 1.4 billion. That alone would sneak in 700 million people extra.

Africa they are claiming has 1.3 billion or something people. But I think it might be more like 500 million. So they sneak in another 800 million people.

You know population density can differ right? :feelsjuice: Plus most of India is inhabitable, Lots of america is desert :feelsjuice:
Nigga lots of america is not deserts stop watching movies bill gates just bought a shit ton of farm land in america jfl

Nigga lots of america is not deserts stop watching movies bill gates just bought a shit ton of farm land in america jfl
India probably also has the old mindset of having like 6 kids but modern healthcare so those kids don‘t die :feelsjuice:

Wtf do you mean US is trash compared to India nigga US is literally 2nd on the list?:feelsUgh:
Look at the percentage.

52,8% vs 16,8%

US land is trash basically, hence why India always had much more people, even without relying on immigration

Look at the percentage.

52,8% vs 16,8%

US land is trash basically, hence why India always had much more people, even without relying on immigration
Idk man still a lot

jews lie? surely you jest my good man