Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Tinder jesters are at it again

F

FuckEmAll

Recruit
★★★★
Lmao just look at this Tinder jester doing the monkey dance for that completely uninterested roastie, just so he can maybe take her out for an expensive dinner on his dime.

Tinder1
Tinder2
Tinder3

Lmao this bitch giving two word replies and unironically thinking this conversation is going well.

Tinder4

He is basically begging her for replies while she doesn't give a fuck.

These cucks have copium for breakfast, lunch and dinner

He is basically begging her for replies while she doesn't give a fuck.
That's what their relationship will be like as well. Him begging her for attention and love while she waits around for a better man to monkey-branch to

jfl at the coping mental gymnastics:feelsgah: "she was just playing an act with the short replies":feelsgah:

she just wants a free meal from this reddit cuck yet he has put so much effort into conversation and has his hopes high :feelsgah:

This is what a good personality looks like :feelshaha:

She has a personality of a brick, yet she has a more active sexual life than all the gentlemen here :lasereyes:

That's what their relationship will be like as well. Him begging her for attention and love while she waits around for a better man to monkey-branch to
The Jester's strategy is to act like a silly monkey, while the toilet just wants to monkey-branch over to a troop of gorillas.

Oddly poetic. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He is doing everything and she is doing absolutely nothing :feelshaha:.

Mr. Entertainment is drying her pussy faster than a desert sun.

These are the kind of men that if a woman was to have a wet fart they would beg to put their lips on her ass licking it up with their tongues. I fucking hate soy boys, their behavior of begging or groveling before foilets disturbs me. :feelsjuice:

Jestermaxxing works (for Chad).

These are the kind of men that if a woman was to have a wet fart they would beg to put their lips on her ass licking it up with their tongues. I fucking hate soy boys, their behavior of begging or groveling before foilets disturbs me. :feelsjuice: