Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The "Tinder Experience in Scandinavia" post is complete suicide fuel for ethnics.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
In a land where all men are tall and beautiful, less than 1% of them are good enough for this roastie. Where does that put short ugly ethnics?

I guess they use Raper instead than Tinder.

People keep talking about Tinder, it sounds like a brutal place even for normies apparently.

and mind you this was some hapa looking bitch.

it made me feel less bad about getting only bot matches

And Swedish women are only having 1.1 babies on average. Whilst sandnigga immigrant women to Sweden have 4 kids on average.

Just lol. Picky women are desttrying their own country, culture, traditions.

I'm in Finland (not Scandinavia but whatever) and I can admit that women here don't like non-whites at all! I've been told, "Sorry, but I don't like niggers" when my crush found out that I liked her in high school. Fuck being an ethnic. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

never stood a chance

I'm in Finland (not Scandinavia but whatever) and I can admit that women here don't like non-whites at all! I've been told, "Sorry, but I don't like niggers" when my crush found out that I liked her in high school. Fuck being an ethnic. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

I thought Scandinavians were the opposite of racist.

I don’t believe this. I’m from Iceland, real Icelandic girls (there are lots of immigrants from other nations) love brown men. Doesn’t matter what height, it is exotic to them.

Its over only for Curries and Gooks in Scandinavia.

I don’t believe this. I’m from Iceland, real Icelandic girls (there are lots of immigrants from other nations) love brown men. Doesn’t matter what height, it is exotic to them.

holy cope. look at real statistics

This is why they rape, when they can’t live up to the Scandinavian looks. Cuck government allows this but tbh who cares :feelshaha:

This is why they rape, when they can’t live up to the Scandinavian looks. Cuck government allows this but tbh who cares :feelshaha:
Do ethnics really rape that much?

Do ethnics really rape that much?

Afghans certainly do, if there is a rape in Scandinavia its 99% Muslim, and 60-70% an Afghan.

One of the worst gang rapes in Sweden, a chick went for a drink with an Afghan co-worker and got led back to an apartment and gang raped by 7 afghan men for something like 6 hours. All 3 holes, pretty much non-stop - she was so fucked up she ended up in a wheelchair with a colostomy bag.

Afghans certainly do, if there is a rape in Scandinavia its 99% Muslim, and 60-70% an Afghan.

One of the worst gang rapes in Sweden, a chick went for a drink with an Afghan co-worker and got led back to an apartment and gang raped by 7 afghan men for something like 6 hours. All 3 holes, pretty much non-stop - she was so fucked up she ended up in a wheelchair with a colostomy bag.
Jfl those men realize being a good goy won't land them a girl. They're ethnicels and foids wouldn't date or fuck them. And the standard is so damn high. So they try other ways, by forcing the foids to fuck them, which is a more legit way to get sex unironically. Extremely blackpilled

holy cope. look at real statistics
Why would I cope retard I’m not brown. Plus how do I know if the stats are talking about ethnic Scandinavian women, as there are too many immigrants up here

Last edited:
I thought Scandinavians were the opposite of racist.
They are, but the foids who do have interracial sex only want Tyrone Thunderbone or Mohammed Halalcock. But even those foids rarely date ethnics

Jfl those men realize being a good goy won't land them a girl. They're ethnicels and foids wouldn't date or fuck them. And the standard is so damn high. So they try other ways, by forcing the foids to fuck them, which is a more legit way to get sex unironically. Extremely blackpilled
They never portrayed themselves as good. They value women as lower than dirt.

I live in eastern Finland and most women here have ethnic boyfriend or husband.
Finnish men I usually meet are often virgins or haven't had sex for a long time.
I'm talking ages 30 and below

I thought scandinavian foids loved tyrone

Finnish men I usually meet are often virgins or haven't had sex for a long time.
I live in southwestern Finland. Seems like things are completely different here. But the city I come from is often called "the asshole of Finland" so the people here might be different from other Finns. Perhaps more arrogant and mean.

I doubt

Come here and see
I am gonna bitcoinmaxx and i swear on my grandmother’s grave i will swear the reverse i am gonna visit you no joking

It wouldn´t surprise me even though many on this site talk about how hard it is to be ethnic I can say in Denmark (maybe also Finland as well?) the ethnics act and talk in a special way kinda like blacks in the US who talk and walk in a special way to appear more cool or ghetto it´s like the BBC thing just where they are ethnic instead of Black.

It wouldn´t surprise me even though many on this site talk about how hard it is to be ethnic I can say in Denmark (maybe also Finland as well?) the ethnics act and talk in a special way kinda like blacks in the US who talk and walk in a special way to appear more cool or ghetto it´s like the BBC thing just where they are ethnic instead of Black.
I already act and look like a thug. Where is my cute nordic viking waifu

Lmaoooooo that should be the fate of every girl living in the west. Link to the lifefuel article?

Bullshit. "Most". Wtf like 1% at most.

From your posts it seems like you're a cuck so you like to write bullshit like "all of our women are getting blacked".

Except you prbably go to prison for upwards of 10 years if you get caught so its fucking low iq, why do you think more men dont go around raping foid, because they aint low iq enough to go to prison and have their reputation ruined over pussy.

Heard this is the case too in uk tbh, muslims gangrape or grooming underage girls, do they get away scot free? I heard plenty of these cases go unpunished in uk & europe...

Last edited:
Except you prbably go to prison for upwards of 10 years if you get caught so its fucking low iq, why do you think more men dont go around raping foid, because they aint low iq enough to go to prison and have their reputation ruined over pussy.
I consider it as going ER but in a sexual manner. Imagine the dicks are the guns and the cum is the bullets. People aren't low IQ enough to go ER, but if they're hopeless they will do. And in this case those ethnics are hopeless sexually

Heard this is the case too in uk tbh, muslims gangrape or grooming underage girls, do they get away scot free? I heard plenty of these cases go unpunished in uk & europe...
They got money as compensation.

Bullshit. "Most". Wtf like 1% at most.

From your posts it seems like you're a cuck so you like to write bullshit like "all of our women are getting blacked".
Come here or you are coping hard

I consider it as going ER but in a sexual manner. Imagine the dicks are the guns and the cum is the bullets. People aren't low IQ enough to go ER, but if they're hopeless they will do. And in this case those ethnics are hopeless sexually
Idk ethnics are just more savage, and low iq, TBH
Especially sand, indians and niggas
Theyre more likely to do all kinds of crime

I mean im ethnic too, but ricecel arent exactly known for being criminal

On average they still have more balls
Like thats only bad for foid, thats also why ethnic countries (including ours tbh) are shitholes compared to whites. Because men who are more savage also makes for a more poorly developed country. Poorer, more criminal, less advancement.

Last edited:
Like thats only bad for foid, thats also why ethnic countries (including ours tbh) are shitholes compared to whites.
This is because in shitholes countries men are brave and based enough to put women in their place. Unlike (((progressive))) Western lands where women can do whatever they like with no consequences. You're also from a shithole country?

This is because in shitholes countries men are brave and based enough to put women in their place. Unlike (((progressive))) Western lands where women can do whatever they like with no consequences. You're also from a shithole country?
Im sad that you forgot me man :cryfeels: we just had a convo in that thread about how short indonesian men are. :feelshaha: im the 5'4.5 kid from the capital city remember? Lol