Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The time has come for incels!

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★★
We can take this because we are strong! I have lasted 45 years in this state.
I am strong, I am determined, I am unbreakable! And together we are even stronger! Think about it? Together we are legion because we are many! United we are a force to be recognised.

We will not simp and neither bend our knee. Let's rally our strength in our numbers and demand to be heard! Together let's put ourselves out there.

-In the bars and clubs!
-In the gyms!
-In the schools!
-In the malls!

Never let the bastards grind you down!

Incel uprising starts now

“Let’s rally” No im too lazy GrAY, I couldn’t give two fucks anymore, i just want to be at peace

Nice try, FBI.

Low IQ bait tread.

Bars are a danger.

Last edited:
“Let’s rally” No im too lazy GrAY, I couldn’t give two fucks anymore, i just want to be at peace
I will grant you peace brocel even it will cost me my own life

Low IQ bait tread.
You only say that because you have gotten comfortable in your own misery. When the world beholds our numbers, our united strength! Our day will come. Stop being a coward and stop hiding from the world.

No....I don't have paler skin or mixed traits like the bald headed song said.

I lost.

We have to unite and take over the world.

It will be mostly impossible for you to feel peace every day, the social networks, the people and daily reminders you will have about your place in the world, can you be at peace having this kind of sublife?
You're more likely to feel peace watching an incel manifest than sitting staring at the sun.

It will be mostly impossible for you to feel peace every day, the social networks, the people and daily reminders you will have about your place in the world,
I know the closest I can get to “having peace” is self isolation but you can only keep it up for so long before you start losing yourself.
can you be at peace having this kind of sublife?
No nevER

I know the closest I can get to “having peace” is self isolation but you can only keep it up for so long before you start losing yourself.

No nevER
Is there anything you want to do to feel calmer? getting angry at someone or leaving something behind because it bothers you?

45 years old and still delusional af