Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Texas shooter wasn't trans.

Aggressive Menace

Aggressive Menace

Id
★★
For a forum comprised of users that liken themselves to truth seekers (Blackpillers), most on here seem to jump to conclusions without much conclusive evidence.

As the article above has demonstrated, the images being shared around aren't that of Ramos but of a man named Sam who BTW is still alive if the image below is anything to go by.
220525-Sam-holding-date-1x1-se-117p-d34bbd.jpg

Frankly I think too many on here are focusing on the the aspects of this case which are irrelevant to us, that being that the shooter "was" trans rather than the results.

What is this "Guys" Political Beliefs?

Was he a Lanza Copy Cat?

Which forums did he use?

Was he a Pedocel?

Was he a Mk Ultra Proxy?

Was he a fed?

Was this Staged?

Is He real?

Is it Transgender?

What are his hobbies?

Did he Go outside much?

Touch Grass?

I want to know a ton about this boy.

Last edited:
This tranny op has 19 posts and limits who views his profile.Are you an IT faggot?

This tranny op has 19 posts and limits who views his profile.Are you an IT faggot?
I'm not even going to merit this retarded response with a proper answer because your mind is obviously made up so answering it would be redundant.

So what was he then?

He looks mutt

This has nothing to do with him being trans but rather him having some femine asthetics. Take for example the male K-Pop idols, you see them with a ton of makeup and other feminine asthetics but most of them are still straight and wouldn't consider themselves a woman trapped in a man's body. I believe he falls into a similar category.

I mean have you seen his actual pictures? I've even seen people in the comments under his instagram mocking him for looking "gay".

View: https://youtu.be/EGtCciDGjFw

Last edited:
Trans "woman" ... :shock::feelsclown::soy::worryfeels:
dis nigga look like a straight up dude
he more masculine than me
than any of us :blackpill::feelsmage:

Glad someone pointed it out. It was obvious they were different people with vague similarities. Not enough people bother to question what they hear or do their own research. Of course, some take scepticism too far and you get pure conspiracy theory but that's neither here nor there.