Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Story][Brutal]I Was Nicknamed "School Shooter" in HS.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I heard this quite a few times in HS......

-Freshman year(ninth grade) I was told I looked(and apparently dressed) like one, by my alleged "friends" of all people: This was how it started, firstly by this alleged group of "friends," which then others picked-up on, due to a mix of word of mouth & people just deciding I was deserving of that title. It didn't help that at the time, I had a thing for wearing very black clothes, which ofc gave them more ammunition.
-Later that year, I heard of a rumor that someone(Idk who, they may have been older) took a picture of me one day of me & wrote some meme caption on it about how I was a "school shooter" on Shitchat
-Sophomore year(10th grade) I overhear two foids in class talking to each other in their obnoxious "teehee" sounding voices, talking about people in our class: Eventually, I get mentioned & immediately one of them says ":foidSoy:: OMG that DarkStar kid looks like a school shooter teehee" which caused both of them to giggle as hard as they could for a few minutes.
-Junior year(11th grade) I see an acquaintance in the hallway I thought I was cool with, I say "hi" to him in a friendly tone, and he just smirks at me & says "hey school shooter"
-Another point in that year, an acquaintance mentioned to me how he overheard some kids, I think it was a group connected to the acquaintance mentioned above, joking about me being "most likely to shoot-up the school"
-Senior year, I was in an art class, and these kids who were younger than me(I forgot which specific grade) were joking around: I caught them glancing at me, and then vaguely overheard them saying "doesn't he look like a school shooter?"

Keep in mind, one of the earliest "Incel" caricatures/stereotypes is the scrawny, quiet, nerdy, weird White kid who everyone joked about & mocked in some way: This also likely is an Americancel/Burgercel trait, due to the stereotype of shootings occurring here.

I was called one jokingly multiple times by other dudes. Broootal.

What bothers you about it ?

I hate when people I never talk to talk about me behind my back, but I couldn't care less if people call me a school shooter tbh.

I've been called school shooter and nazi among other things. Never bothered me, I don't see either as a negative thing.

And these were supposed to be our "friends" jfl.

I think hearing it from other guys was worse than foids tbh.
Well either way it was a dogshit experience. Gave me and you a reality check whenever they mentioned us being the next ERs.

I've also been called "sick" and "diseased" because I was severely underweight in middle school.

I've been called school shooter and nazi among other things. Never bothered me, I don't see either as a negative thing.
I was told I "walk like a fascist" :lul:
Idk how they come up with some of this shit

Incel trait: you always wore all black clothing to school

It's not an American thing. It happens to me.

I hate when people I never talk to talk about me behind my back, but I couldn't care less if people call me a school shooter tbh.
They are calling you a loser with nothing to lose.

@wereq @Chudpreet @Ron.Belgrade @Puppeter @LeFrenchCel @Adolf Hitler @TBIcel @Corvus @Grim_Reaper @Friezacel

I got called rapist and pedo

I've been called a lot of things just because of my hideous appearance

They are calling you a loser with nothing to lose.
I don't really care what they think of me tho, they are nothing to me, we just existed in the same space while we listened to the teacher.

You probably looked depressed. There was a white normie in my school that was called a school shooter because he looked depressed and his hoodie up. Also being called a school shooter is the white equivalent of a curry being called a curry muncher.

I've also been called "sick" and "diseased" because I was severely underweight in middle school.
I got called that also when I have severe acne & pimples.

They called me a school shooter too.

You probably looked depressed. There was a white normie in my school that was called a school shooter because he looked depressed and his hoodie up. Also being called a school shooter is the white equivalent of a curry being called a curry muncher.
Same happened at my school, depressed and lonely White kid called school shooter

But I wouldn't say it's equivalent, since every curry has been called a curry muncher if the majority isn't curry

Same happened at my school, depressed and lonely White kid called school shooter

But I wouldn't say it's equivalent, since every curry has been called a curry muncher if the majority isn't curry
I was never called a curry muncher because the people in my school probably thought it was a lame insult, but from what I read online, it's apparently a common insult for curries, just like how being called a school shooter was common for whites.

A gigaugly foid even said to me "I look gruelsome" when i was 12. Brutal! It was almost 13 years ago but still can't forget the moment.

You probably looked depressed.
Well I was, due to their mistreatment of me for my autism, acne, hairline, etc.

Plus, I also have very bad infraorbtials & UEE, which when combined with bags under my eyes due to stress, depression, sleep-issues, etc doesn't help.
There was a white normie in my school that was called a school shooter because he looked depressed and his hoodie up. Also being called a school shooter is the white equivalent of a curry being called a curry muncher.
Never heard that term before tbh.
Same. Getting called both is a truecel trait.
I think pedo would more so be used for Whites, whereas rapist would be for shitskins & niggers.
Were any of them Incel tier, and/or autists?
I was never called a curry muncher because the people in my school probably thought it was a lame insult, but from what I read online, it's apparently a common insult for curries, just like how being called a school shooter was common for whites.
Make sense, but tbh I don't think "curry muncher" is as bad as other names that could have been used.

-Freshman year(ninth grade) I was told I looked(and apparently dressed) like one, by my alleged "friends" of all people: This was how it started, firstly by this alleged group of "friends," which then others picked-up on, due to a mix of word of mouth & people just deciding I was deserving of that title. It didn't help that at the time, I had a thing for wearing very black clothes, which ofc gave them more ammunition.
-Later that year, I heard of a rumor that someone(Idk who, they may have been older) took a picture of me one day of me & wrote some meme caption on it about how I was a "school shooter" on Shitchat
-Sophomore year(10th grade) I overhear two foids in class talking to each other in their obnoxious "teehee" sounding voices, talking about people in our class: Eventually, I get mentioned & immediately one of them says ":foidSoy:: OMG that DarkStar kid looks like a school shooter teehee" which caused both of them to giggle as hard as they could for a few minutes.
-Junior year(11th grade) I see an acquaintance in the hallway I thought I was cool with, I say "hi" to him in a friendly tone, and he just smirks at me & says "hey school shooter"
-Another point in that year, an acquaintance mentioned to me how he overheard some kids, I think it was a group connected to the acquaintance mentioned above, joking about me being "most likely to shoot-up the school"
-Senior year, I was in an art class, and these kids who were younger than me(I forgot which specific grade) were joking around: I caught them glancing at me, and then vaguely overheard them saying "doesn't he look like a school shooter?"

Keep in mind, one of the earliest "Incel" caricatures/stereotypes is the scrawny, quiet, nerdy, weird White kid who everyone joked about & mocked in some way: This also likely is an Americancel/Burgercel trait, due to the stereotype of shootings occurring here.
i wonder if thre was a rumor like that about me but i never found out. i know other people talked shit about me and called me weird behind my back tho. I’m also the white scrawny nerdy kid

I would’ve embraced it. Combat boots and a trench coat would look nice on me I think.

I never had any real nicknames in high school, just random heckling from normies who I would never see again. I did find out a rumor that was going around that I was creepy because I was quiet and hardly spoke to anyone.

99% of the time, I would only speak is when my name got called for attendance, got called on, or doing a group project (no one ever wanted to work with me, and so the teacher would have to find me a group)

I've heard behind my back that I look like a pedo at my school before.

I've also been told that I looked like the youtuber coryxkenshin if he was on crack jfl.

I've not been called a school shooter before (probably because I'm half black so the stereotype wouldn't fit me) but I do know what it's like to be called negative things.

Sorry you went through that brocel we don't deserve this shit:cryfeels:

i was called that in the first day of my school

I was called one jokingly multiple times by other dudes. Broootal.
same
i always wore dark clothes, always had my hood up, was always in a bad mood, visibly pissed off all the time, walked hunched over (like the incels.is logo hunched over), one hand in my pocket
it's funny because it made people afraid (probably wishful thinking, but still lifefuel nonetheless)

Last edited:
Yeah, same thing happened with me honestly. I think it was because I give off somewhat autistic/isolated vibes and also due to looking like easy prey because I am thin as fuck (bit of a framecel).

They did the same to me. I was called the "Skorpion King" back then because everything I said contradicted my actions, I would yell at someone to wake up and then tuck him to sleep. That's how I rolled. I even took this blond chick out on a homecoming date and she merely used it to spread gossip and libel about me being a school shooter. No blowjob, no handie, not even a kiss on the cheek for this supreme gentleman. Meanwhile, the schizo-projecting neonazi with an oral fixation who called me both Hitler and Diogenes of Sinope was getting anal from the prom queen.

I'm huslter now so I don't have the patience for normative antics.

It ruins repute and leaves the person with more bullshit to deal with from egregious, morally pompous faggots and mean-spirited bullies. They'll take advantage of these categories impressed onto you to provoke further derision and thus ascend the social hierarchy.

View: https://youtu.be/uPnk8HhLFmU?si=GcxN-02kVgtWE-dV

Everyone should fight to preserve their dispositional integrity. But fuck these normals, I seriously could not shed a tear over the death of one of these maggots. I'd rather cry to a soap opera.

Relatable happens to me a lot but more so back in middle school. I think it is just a thing every non NT white male goes through especially at ((((diverse)))) schools.

Relatable happens to me a lot but more so back in middle school
That's where it all begins: the jibes, the blunders. the jeers, the remarks, the shenanigans and chicanery. No more. Time to fight back once and for all. Donn the trenchcoat. May the light of Saints grace you.

Should have fucking did it (in videos game)

Relatable happens to me a lot but more so back in middle school. I think it is just a thing every non NT white male goes through especially at ((((diverse)))) schools.
stfu racist

@wereq @Chudpreet @Ron.Belgrade @Puppeter @LeFrenchCel @Adolf Hitler @TBIcel @Corvus @Grim_Reaper @Friezacel
When i worked as a waiter i was also labeled as a serial killer suppoedly by my looks

It was a sign

Same, not even in school, even by normies on the playground

i was told that i'm literal alien :lul: :lul: :lul: and always ''special''

my blood boiled reading this :reeeeee: normies have the nerve to judge our personalities but they never question why our personality ended up like this. They tell us to be confident when they're the ones that took our confidence away. Disgusting, cruel and hypocritical creatures

Being outside and being social isn't worth it for a sub 5 non NT. Fuck getting a job. fuck public schools and education. Not worth it for sub 5 non NTs either. I'll drain the government for what they're worth or I'll die homeless hanging from a tree.

Very brootal brocel. I one time got called a pedo by my former crush because of my shoes and my M&Ms bags i used for PE classes

I got called that too in hs too.

I got called that too in hs too.
Yeah I imagine in Canada it's the same; sadly this is what we have to go through.

I also imagine due to your height it made it worse; I think a haircut I had at the time also made it worse.
Very brootal brocel
:feelsbadman:
. I one time got called a pedo by my former crush because of my shoes and my M&Ms bags i used for PE classes
I got called pedo a few times, due to my hairline, some stuff I once wore, and also because my smile is kinda weird.

Based for using M&M style bags.
Relatable happens to me a lot but more so back in middle school.
It never really happened in Middle School, mainly HS for me.

Granted, middle School wasn't great but man did it mog what happened to me in HS.
I think it is just a thing every non NT white male goes through especially at ((((diverse)))) schools.
:yes:

Especially since most (((diverse))) schools in Shitmerica are mainly filled with Blacks & Hispanics, who are far more NT than Whites are on average.
Being outside and being social isn't worth it for a sub 5 non NT. Fuck getting a job. fuck public schools and education. Not worth it for sub 5 non NTs either. I'll drain the government for what they're worth or I'll die homeless hanging from a tree.
Based tbh, wish I could NEET & leechmaxx off the gov.
When i worked as a waiter i was also labeled as a serial killer suppoedly by my looks
Brutal, I could nevER work as a waiter.

I also had that label thrown at me as well: As I discerned above, having the shit eye-area I have definitely played a role in this.
even by normies on the playground
Like, in middle school?
Yeah, same thing happened with me honestly. I think it was because I give off somewhat autistic/isolated vibes
Same here, and this mixed in with looks is a surefire way to get yourself mocked/bullied.
and also due to looking like easy prey because I am thin as fuck (bit of a framecel).
Same here: Skinnycels are seen as easier targets imo, and I may make a thread on this.

Yeah I imagine in Canada it's the same; sadly this is what we have to go through.

I also imagine due to your height it made it worse; I think a haircut I had at the time also made it worse.

I got called pedo a few times, due to my hairline, some stuff I once wore, and also because my smile is kinda weird.

Based for using M&M style bags.

It never really happened in Middle School, mainly HS for me.

Granted, middle School wasn't great but man did it mog what happened to me in HS.

:yes:

Especially since most (((diverse))) schools in Shitmerica are mainly filled with Blacks & Hispanics, who are far more NT than Whites are on average.

Based tbh, wish I could NEET & leechmaxx off the gov.

Brutal, I could nevER work as a waiter.

I also had that label thrown at me as well: As I discerned above, having the shit eye-area I have definitely played a role in this.

Like, in middle school?

Same here, and this mixed in with looks is a surefire way to get yourself mocked/bullied.

Same here: Skinnycels are seen as easier targets imo, and I may make a thread on this.
Yea who tf call another guy a serial killer laughs and just take it as a joke bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

i was told that i'm literal alien :lul: :lul: :lul: and always ''special''
"special" was definitely an insult to being non-NT, happened to me also.
A gigaugly foid even said to me "I look gruelsome" when i was 12. Brutal! It was almost 13 years ago but still can't forget the moment.
I've noticed that it's always the ugly foids who treat guys like us the worst: Sure, HTB+ foids weren't exactly nice, but compared to the uglier foids they treated me much better.

I think I might make a thread on this, it's something I've noticed a lot both here, elsewhere online, and from my own experiences.
I would’ve embraced it. Combat boots and a trench coat would look nice on me I think.
Kek same here; I should have done that but I was desperate for acceptance as pitiful as that may sound.
I never had any real nicknames in high school, just random heckling from normies who I would never see again.
I got a bit of random heckling, but most came from people I knew in some way.

I did find out a rumor that was going around that I was creepy because I was quiet and hardly spoke to anyone.
Such is the fate of sub-5 autists.
99% of the time, I would only speak is when my name got called for attendance, got called on, or doing a group project (no one ever wanted to work with me, and so the teacher would have to find me a group)
Brutal, I tried to normiemaxx & socialmaxx since I just couldn't give up, but that made things worse: I think another reason as to why I kept up with it, is due to the fact that I would have felt more isolated, alone, and worthless had I just embraced my status.

About the group project part, that is brutal, and very relatable indeed.