Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Story][Brutal]I Was Nicknamed "School Shooter" in HS.

It ruins repute and leaves the person with more bullshit to deal with from egregious, morally pompous faggots and mean-spirited bullies. They'll take advantage of these categories impressed onto you to provoke further derision and thus ascend the social hierarchy.
I can't relate, I wasn't bullied I was just a stranger nobody ever talked to
Guess I'm a sigma male :cool:

I can't relate, I wasn't bullied I was just a stranger nobody ever talked to
Guess I'm a sigma male :cool:
You're a nobody all the same. The atomized, the invisible.

Make them "correct"

Just kidding

Looking like a school shooter is bases tbh.

same
i always wore dark clothes,
I wore a lot of dark shirts, dark hoodies, and also some black jeans at times.
always had my hood up,
I would have, if my cucked school didn't have rules against it.
was always in a bad mood,
The same normies who would give us shit would wonder this. :feelsjuice:
visibly pissed off all the time,
I have one of those faces that even when it's resting looks pissed-off.
walked hunched over (like the incels.is logo hunched over), one hand in my pocket
it's funny because it made people afraid (probably wishful thinking, but still lifefuel nonetheless)
Based, I should have started doing that tbh, would have been good payback.

unlucky, Starboy
218eaf20080f26d1365cad3f2014800670e739270a78ab57303ad081af87edea_1.jpg

my blood boiled reading this :reeeeee: normies have the nerve to judge our personalities but they never question why our personality ended up like this. They tell us to be confident when they're the ones that took our confidence away. Disgusting, cruel and hypocritical creatures
Another certified "communal narcissism" classic. :feelsugh: @WorthlessSlavicShit

@wereq @Chudpreet @Ron.Belgrade @Puppeter @LeFrenchCel @Adolf Hitler @TBIcel @Corvus @Grim_Reaper @Friezacel
Also being called a school shooter is the white equivalent of a curry being called a curry muncher.
I think it is just a thing every non NT white male goes through especially at ((((diverse)))) schools.
What's funny is that I've been called this too, despite not being white or even remotely white-passing. I dressed NT enough, but I guess my long-ish unkempt hair & visible non-NTness were what got me the insult.
I would’ve embraced it. Combat boots and a trench coat would look nice on me I think.
School shooters dress awesome tbh, @DarkStarDown what did you wear to be told you dress like one? Did you just dress in dark colors, or did you wear combat clothing?

What's funny is that I've been called this too, despite not being white or even remotely white-passing.
You're honorary White now jfl.

@Made in Heaven were you ever called this name, since you pass, or was it "terrorist" instead?
I dressed NT enough,
I made this attempt latER in HS, though I still lagged behind my classmates despite my best efforts.

Kinda blackpilling in a way.
but I guess my long-ish unkempt hair & visible non-NTness were what got me the insult.
Probably yeah, especially the hair.
School shooters dress awesome tbh, @DarkStarDown what did you wear to be told you dress like one? Did you just dress in dark colors, or did you wear combat clothing?
Mainly dark colors, but I also think my haircut played a role in it; I did wear combat boots freshman year though.

You're honorary White now jfl.

@
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven were you ever called this name, since you pass, or was it "terrorist" instead
Yes. Some of my friends used to joke about how I give off school shooter vibes. Never been called a terrorist ever

Yes. Some of my friends used to joke about how I give off school shooter vibes. Never been called a terrorist ever
One time, I was having a really shitty day(I think some foid made fun of me in front of some people) & I was at the lunch-table with my ""friends,"" and this one said to me I looked like I was about to just snap & go ER(didn't use that term ofc, but you get the idea).

Another time, a foid told me I looked like I was about to kill someone jfl.

One time, I was having a really shitty day(I think some foid made fun of me in front of some people) & I was at the lunch-table with my ""friends,"" and this one said to me I looked like I was about to just snap & go ER(didn't use that term ofc, but you get the idea).

Another time, a foid told me I looked like I was about to kill someone jfl.
My time in HS was very uneventful. This was because 1. I basically went from class to class and during lunch I went home to eat since my house was close by. And 2. I had my brother and 3 cousins at school, and since those 4 were extroverted normies, that probably also contributed to people not bothering me.

In chemistry, history, and art, I did occasionally talk with some of my classmates, but i wouldn't really say they were my friends. We mostly just talked about school or anime. In art there were also alot of cute arab girls I talked to

I made this attempt latER in HS, though I still lagged behind my classmates despite my best efforts.

Kinda blackpilling in a way.
I was a big weeb in the early years of middle school, but a friend introduced me to nigculture in 8th grade, which I immediately immersed myself into to try and get normies’ approval. I’d say I had my gradual transformation to dressing NT over that 8th grade year, so I was mostly on par with my classmates by the time HS rolled around.

It sucks that you have to dress in an urban streetwear style to look NT. It’s literally like a “must be negro or die” rule. I think niggerculture was on the decline in the 2000s/early 2010s, but the rise of streaming happening at the same time as the trap music wave in the mid-late 2010s catapulted it further into the mainstream than it’s ever been, and it’s only been growing since.
I did wear combat boots freshman year though.
I’ve been thinking about buying a pair of combat boots since I’ve already moved my style towards dressing in darker colors and baggier pants, but dressing full school shooter is probably a bad idea

Gonna give that thread you made about lookism in the workplace a good read btw, as well as post some more stuff in that thread you made yesterday concerning how White people(mainly foids who correlate with Leftoids ofc) in Shitmerica are so afraid of "racism"

Just wondering, did this ever happen to you, or is this terminology used in EE at all?

It's common here in Shitmerica, as I stated.

Its funny how this mutt environment finds a way to always create its boogeymen, but if you act out. Its a fulfilling prophecy set out by the mutts themselves.
What a soyciety huh?

Being outside and being social isn't worth it for a sub 5 non NT. Fuck getting a job. fuck public schools and education. Not worth it for sub 5 non NTs either. I'll drain the government for what they're worth or I'll die homeless hanging from a tree.
My real education was done in basedment anyway.

:feelsbadman:

GOD, I fucking hate normies.

Gonna give that thread you made about lookism in the workplace a good read btw, as well as post some more stuff in that thread you made yesterday concerning how White people(mainly foids who correlate with Leftoids ofc) in Shitmerica are so afraid of "racism"

Just wondering, did this ever happen to you, or is this terminology used in EE at all?

It's common here in Shitmerica, as I stated.
You mean, whether people happily throw accusations of racism at each other here? It's definitely much less common, but yeah, we also have some such types for sure, though thankfully you only rarely hear about them.

You mean, whether people happily throw accusations of racism at each other here? It's definitely much less common, but yeah, we also have some such types for sure, though thankfully you only rarely hear about them.
Oh no I meant if people constantly throw "school shooter" as an insult towards guys like us kek.

And don't even get me started on some of the accusations of "racism" I have heard from some here.......and again, it's mainly from certain types whom are prone to good ol' communal narcism. :feelsjuice:

Its funny how this mutt environment finds a way to always create its boogeymen, but if you act out. Its a fulfilling prophecy set out by the mutts themselves.
What a soyciety huh?
Society, oftentimes, creates its own demons.

"A child who does not feel the warmth of the village, all burn it down" :blackpill:

(just a quote, don't take it literally glowies)
:feelsbadman:

GOD, I fucking hate normies.
:yes:

Somewhat relates to that thread you made on normies: Simply, they were doing this to guide their egos & mental states to affirm their "status" which ofc, had to involve them affirming mine.

Society, oftentimes, creates its own demons.

"A child who does not feel the warmth of the village, all burn it down" :blackpill:

(just a quote, don't take it literally glowies)

:yes:

Somewhat relates to that thread you made on normies: Simply, they were doing this to guide their egos & mental states to affirm their "status" which ofc, had to involve them affirming mine.
Based africana proverb

Oh no I meant if people constantly throw "school shooter" as an insult towards guys like us kek.
Not really, thankfully, though the other types of insults are more than enough:feelsugh::feelsbadman:.

That's exactly what it is. Bullshit monkey game posturing.

Not really, thankfully, though the other types of insults are more than enough:feelsugh::feelsbadman:.
I'm gonna make a thread at some point concerning the various insults I received, both from foids & male classmates.

My hairline(currently NW3, was 2.5 then) was one of the main targets, and Freshman year my acne was awful: One thing I recall, is how this one foid had awful acne, yet she received at best 20% of the berating I received due to it.

Same here,
I think it´s cause I was ALWAYS quiet, introverted
and had a small ´friend´ group that consisted of other socially inept losers.

I heard this quite a few times in HS......

-Freshman year(ninth grade) I was told I looked(and apparently dressed) like one, by my alleged "friends" of all people: This was how it started, firstly by this alleged group of "friends," which then others picked-up on, due to a mix of word of mouth & people just deciding I was deserving of that title. It didn't help that at the time, I had a thing for wearing very black clothes, which ofc gave them more ammunition.
-Later that year, I heard of a rumor that someone(Idk who, they may have been older) took a picture of me one day of me & wrote some meme caption on it about how I was a "school shooter" on Shitchat
-Sophomore year(10th grade) I overhear two foids in class talking to each other in their obnoxious "teehee" sounding voices, talking about people in our class: Eventually, I get mentioned & immediately one of them says ":foidSoy:: OMG that DarkStar kid looks like a school shooter teehee" which caused both of them to giggle as hard as they could for a few minutes.
-Junior year(11th grade) I see an acquaintance in the hallway I thought I was cool with, I say "hi" to him in a friendly tone, and he just smirks at me & says "hey school shooter"
-Another point in that year, an acquaintance mentioned to me how he overheard some kids, I think it was a group connected to the acquaintance mentioned above, joking about me being "most likely to shoot-up the school"
-Senior year, I was in an art class, and these kids who were younger than me(I forgot which specific grade) were joking around: I caught them glancing at me, and then vaguely overheard them saying "doesn't he look like a school shooter?"

Keep in mind, one of the earliest "Incel" caricatures/stereotypes is the scrawny, quiet, nerdy, weird White kid who everyone joked about & mocked in some way: This also likely is an Americancel/Burgercel trait, due to the stereotype of shootings occurring here.
You should've shown them for real, what a school shooter is like.(In gta 3)

Should have/Should gun them down