Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The term ‘privileged’ is over used to the point where people are wrongly using the term.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, the term ‘privileged’ is over used to the point where people are wrongly using the term.

For example, people are using the term ‘privileged’ and ‘incel’ in the same sentences, how does that even make sense?

You can’t be privileged and incel at the same time, like, pick one, just fucking one plus I have also seen people say ‘privileged incel’, like, how the fuck is it a privilege to be locally undesired by the gender you lust over and what are people gonna be saying next, ‘privileged starved African’? I won’t even be surprised if it does get to THAT point of mis-use since society can’t even use the term properly and another example is supposed ‘white privilege’ which is also not a thing at all, privilege is to do with gender, not race, considering the fact I know people that are both, black and white that are privileged while I’m a locally undesired white male with emotional problems.

What the fuck is this shit? This is not even a thing. ‘privileged’ can’t be mixed with the words ‘man’ and ‘incel’ since men are not privileged and incels are also not privileged, I mean, you can be privileged as a man but this depends on your situation but you’re definitely not privileged if you’re posting on this forum unironically since you’re a locally undesired male.

7BC7FBDB AE34 4CF1 803B 5022D8C623EE

Last edited:
Dumb whore; a privileged incel? Jfl. Incel has involuntary in it. Meaning it's forced upon you! It's beyond me how this dumb bitch thinks that an incel can be privileged. It's like saying you're a privileged slave.

Also, they very often misuse the term incel to describe any obnoxious man (including chads). I remember watching this one foid talk about how her ex bf was an incel lmao

Leftists misusing terms isn't an accident, it's Orwellian newspeak.
They change the definition of words that already exist to fit their retarded narrative and can highjack the culture without having to make new words popular or being accepted by most of society.
Just need a few gender studies and sociology academics to use it commonly and then force the rest of us to use their retarded redefinitions.

Leftists misusing terms isn't an accident, it's Orwellian newspeak.
They change the definition of words that already exist to fit their retarded narrative and can highjack the culture without having to make new words popular or being accepted by most of society.
Just need a few gender studies and sociology academics to use it commonly and then force the rest of us to use their retarded redefinitions.
Some idiots believe that racism is an institutional thing and can only occur when the majority oppressing a minority via a system. They're just making shit up to fit their narrative. And just like newspeak, the main goal is to eliminate any "offensive" term to make thought crime impossible. They already banned words like nigger, Kikes, etc. And soon incel will be called the I word.

And God created man from dust, with a soul inside his mould
And God created womankind, the vessel of Satan's hold
Foids aren't capable of rational thought or moral decision making. They are by nature subservient to whoever's in charge. When they don't have a strong husband to guide them, they allow the serpent tempt them to evil. It's funny when they try to be "independent" when they become a slave to the ideology of Twitter

Some idiots believe that racism is an institutional thing and can only occur when the majority oppressing a minority via a system.
Classic example of making shit up on the go as you say bro
If racism is institutional, then why does the term institutional racism exist? Seems redundant lmao
Also, what do these people call someone who believe that some race are superior and other are inferior due to biology regardless of society?

As far as foids are concerned, it is a privilege for incels to be allowed to continue living; If they had their way, every Sub 8 male would be killed at birth.

If racism is institutional, then why does the term institutional racism exist? Seems redundant lmao
Yea...no. Logic doesn't work with these people. They're willing to reject science, evidence, and objective reality in favour of their agendas. When the whole George Floyd thing was going on I had a foid tell me that all cops (100% of them) are racist, including the black ones. Jfl. And that wasn't a black bitch. It was some upper middle class white hoe living comfortably, far far away from the niggers.

Also, what do these people call someone who believe that some race are superior and other are inferior due to biology regardless of society?
Racist?

Last edited:
Yea...no. Logic doesn't work with these people. They're willing to reject science, evidence, and objective reality in favour of their agendas. When the whole George Floyd thing was going on I had a foid tell me that all cops (100% of them) are racist, including the black ones. Jfl. And that wasn't a black bitch. It was some middle upper class white hoe living comfortably, far far away from the niggers.
Even if there is a problem of blacks disproportionally getting killed by cops and George Floyd was killed for no reason:
Even then there is literally 0 evidence it was racially motivated.
These people exist in a reality where all they see is race, white cop black man dead, and then immediately think of how it is racist without any justification for that assumption.

nah that can't be it, it's not institutional in this case.

These people exist in a reality where all they see is race, white cop black man dead, and then immediately say it's racism with literally 0 evidence.
Yup. Tony Timpa died the same way George Floyd did, and no one deigned to bat an eye. They barely mentioned it on the news aswell. This whole identity politics crap is toxic and only contributes to further divide. Leftists were even willing to support a criminal (Jacob Blake or whatever his name was; the guy that raped his gf) to propagate their SJ ideology.
Even then there is literally 0 evidence it was racially motivated.
I think Chauvin would've done the same if GF was a white man. It was more about dominance imo, not racism. Plus, the guy had 18 complaints against him, why the hell is he still operational after 18 complaints? The system needs reformations, but the addle minded leftists are looking for racism where it doesn't exist instead of working on bettering the system. It's all about pandering to people they perceive as weak and defeated. And that's essentially what Joe has been doing so far. His entire agenda is virtue signalling, but now he seems to have abandoned the left now.

Being a poor and ugly white man is the worst of all worlds. You're considered privileged but you don't have any actual privilege.

You white man have the privilege to have your race replaced by violent browns as your eye colour & skin tone dies out, your women hate you, you are to blame for everything & your children will be victimised in "minority" hotspot schools, enjoy your advantage goy.
Being a poor and ugly white man is the worst of all worlds. You're considered privileged but you don't have any actual privilege.
Rednecks are privileged as fuck to be poor & live in trailers jfl.

I think Chauvin would've done the same if GF was a white man. It was more about dominance imo, not racism. Plus, the guy had 18 complaints against him, why the hell is he still operational after 18 complaints? The system needs reformations, but the addle minded leftists are looking for racism where it doesn't exist instead of working on bettering the system. It's all about pandering to people they perceive as weak and defeated. And that's essentially what Joe has been doing so far. His entire agenda is virtue signalling, but now he seems to have abandoned the left now.
I think the police unions pretty much make it almost impossible to punish or fire shitty police officers.
It's the same reason why many people have shitty teachers that never get fired and are know over many generations for being shitty.

J
Like the topic title says, the term ‘privileged’ is over used to the point where people are wrongly using the term.

For example, people are using the term ‘privileged’ and ‘incel’ in the same sentences, how does that even make sense?

You can’t be privileged and incel at the same time, like, pick one, just fucking one plus I have also seen people say ‘privileged incel’, like, how the fuck is it a privilege to be locally undesired by the gender you lust over and what are people gonna be saying next, ‘privileged starved African’? I won’t even be surprised if it does get to THAT point of mis-use since society can’t even use the term properly and another example is supposed ‘white privilege’ which is also not a thing at all, privilege is to do with gender, not race, considering the fact I know people that are both, black and white that are privileged while I’m a locally undesired white male with emotional problems.

What the fuck is this shit? This is not even a thing. ‘privileged’ can’t be mixed with the words ‘man’ and ‘incel’ since men are not privileged and incels are also not privileged, I mean, you can be privileged as a man but this depends on your situation but you’re definitely not privileged if you’re posting on this forum unironically since you’re a locally undesired male.

View attachment 421246
JFL if you fucking use twitter, IG, or any of that Normie Garbage.
Twitter is a fucking joke.

I have never once benefitted from any of this "white privilege" or "male privilege" I was supposed to have. I feel robbed tbh ngl

Appareantly being bottom of the barrel is being privileged.