Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Telegraph interviews an Iranian incel from here or Braincels named Mo

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
Anyone know him?
Heres the article: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...y-romantic-rejections-community-a8626366.html

Basically the author, Tilly Gambarotto, complains that Mo kept track of his social rejections, then complains that he doesnt blame his social failures enough. Its an impressively disgusting work of virgin shaming disguised as incel sympathy.

Then Mo cries during the interview in a way she recognizes as genuine and valid and Tilly still cant manage sympathy, self-admittedly (wow, surprise)

Then at the end acts like she is doing a favor to incels by acknowledging Mo isnt a radical

Last edited:
Never heard of him

join me in writing a complaint to the editorial team
https://www.independent.co.uk/service/contact-us-759589.html

We should direct the complaint to Gambarotto. Writing to the editorial team won't do much. Because what are we supposed to say? "Hey, that was shitty of Gambarotto to watch a grown man cry and be like 'Yeah, but I don't care.'" They would say "Maybe that's true, but we can't tell her how to feel." We need to take it up with her directly.

First it was Vice then this shit; more made up bullshit, they made sure to make this "mo" guy docile and condemning of violence to give this a dash of authenticity in order to try to sell this sighopps to us, fucking journalist cucks, JFL at any who believe this shit, by attempting so hard to make their mo character the pollar opposite of what an incel(in their minds) is in order to sell this as authentic, i could read between the lines and see it is not.

Fuck you Tilly.

First it was Vice then this shit; more made up bullshit, they made sure to make this "mo" guy docile and condemning of violence to give this a dash of authenticity in order to try to sell this sighopps to us, fucking journalist cucks, JFL at any who believe this shit, by attempting so hard to make their mo character the pollar opposite of what an incel(in their minds) is in order to sell this as authentic, i could read between the lines and see it is not.

Fuck you Tilly.

the media usually tries to find the extremists and paint the entire forums that way, so that was actually good on their part

the media usually tries to find the extremists and paint the entire forums that way, so that was actually good on their part
The point of the article is for it to sell, and "i interviewed and incel teehee" sells.

We should direct the complaint to Gambarotto. Writing to the editorial team won't do much. Because what are we supposed to say? "Hey, that was shitty of Gambarotto to watch a grown man cry and be like 'Yeah, but I don't care.'" They would say "Maybe that's true, but we can't tell her how to feel." We need to take it up with her directly.
The MSM are cruel and unrelenting
the media usually tries to find the extremists and paint the entire forums that way
Funny since there's barely any active users
Then Mo cries during the interview in a way she recognizes as genuine and valid and Tilly still cant manage sympathy, self-admittedly (wow, surprise)
That heartless bitch deserves hell

He mentioned he had a gf. Not an incel. Fakecel faggot

Ive written about 3 letters to the editor since the media barrage, and about 5+ letters to journalists about innacurate or libelous or immature coverage. Editors at least pretend to care, the journalists literally just say fuck off

Last edited:
Ive written about 3 letters to the editor since the media barrage, and about 5+ letters to journalists about innacurate or libelous or immature coverage. Editors at least pretend to care, the journalists literally just say fuck off

You get responses?

You get responses?

One editor arranged a phone call with me, talked with me for half and hour, and was gonna arrange for a more sympathetic but didnt follow through. Other editors have given me offers to write for them. Journalists on the other hand give REALLY shitty responses like making me wait to speak to people i know they arent speaking to, telling me to file a complaint instead of talk to them, or being really immature in their emailing style and tone. A lot of them are freelance writers who are hardened activists themselves, not real journalists.

Last edited:
Wrong selection of source.
@nice_try Telegraph.

One editor arranged a phone call with me, talked with me for half and hour, and was gonna arrange for a more sympathetic but didnt follow through. Other editors have given me offers to write for them. Journalists on the other hand give REALLY shitty responses like making me wait to speak to people i know they arent speaking to, telling me to file a complaint instead of talk to them, or being really immature in their emailing style and tone

I don't live in the UK, but maybe I'll give this a shot.

Another fakecel like that Chad-lite pseudo incel Vice dug up a while back. The media always finds these obscure incels no one here or anywhere is ever familiar with. These interviews are bullshit and always will be until they interview someone who actually engages/participates in incel circles.

The guy had a girlfriend. He isn't incel.

Unintentionally filled with blackpills
One user posted a picture of his high school crush and her handsome fiancé, complaining of the injustice of the pairing: "Why has she chosen him, a guy who used to bully me at school, over me, when I was always so nice to her?"
Ragefuel