Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The state of Indians in the West

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
I remember someone posting this on a forum and was like “geez, Indian guys have NEVER been action stars in America or sex symbols.”

The host can pretend all she wants but the crew barely noticed the Indian woman. Meanwhile Indiancels get accused of sexual assault and aren’t taken seriously in dramas. (Looking at Kal Penn who played a cuck character in Designated Survivor) THIS IS THE FIRST ROLE SHE HAD TO AUDITION FOR!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Life on debug mode...

At least Asians have had guys like Bruce Lee and Daniel-Dae Kim, the most famous Indian character in Western TV history is either Apu or the guy from BBT. Indian parents having a boy in the West are sentencing him to second-class citizenship and TFL. Fuck them.

Its over for curries.

Priyanka Chopra is so overrated.

And Arabs have it worse in this area, look at who we're portrayed in the media.

Priyanka Chopra is so overrated.

And Arabs have it worse in this area, look at who we're portrayed in the media.

Yeah I remember the BTTF scene, Arabs have definitely been stereotyped but I just think of how Indians are ALWAYS shown to be timid. Men who lack any danger component aren’t seen as men. I wouldn’t want to be thought of as a terrorist or backwards but better that than a eunuch imo.

Never began for curries in the west.

It's over for sub8 curries.

I remember someone posting this on a forum and was like “geez, Indian guys have NEVER been action stars in America or sex symbols.”

Indian parents having a boy in the West are sentencing him to second-class citizenship and TFL. Fuck them.

Legit. The entire point of our existence is to sit and toil for attractive white people. Write the code for their social media platform and diagnose and prescribe the right medicine for Chad and Stacy after their night of debauchery. We're not meant to experience their lives. Hell, just look at any curry in social media, the fucker looks completely out of place.

I don't get why curries don't just stay in their home country. What good is more money if you're not going to do anything with it?
arabs still look better than curries.

This is debatable. Curries can look like Arabs and vice versa. Punjabis can look decent, meanwhile there's lots of really dark-skinned Arabs that could pass as curries.

Overall though less curry looking = better.

Well what do you expect?

21641308 82BB 47D3 9206 187BAF22F48B
49D15285 8F73 4F7B AF7D B609519FAF5D

Indians in the west are just white worshipers, males won't get laid, and currywhores will never be in the top percentage of foids... though still unattainable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back