Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indians are only high IQ outside of India in places like the west

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Indians in the west have the educational infrastructure where they can succeed.

Indians in India have terrible education infrastructure.

If Indians in India where high IQ why can't they build jet engines?

Despite the terrible education in India they still somehow managed to go to the moon and build aircraft carriers but they can do a whole lot better.

before going to the moon or building jet engines they better clean their country from all the dirt, garbage and filth. Get rid of that caste system as well. Make people more civilised, force them to use toilets, don't litter on the streets, eliminate unsanitary conditions

before going to the moon or building jet engines they better clean their country from all the dirt, garbage and filth. Get rid of that caste system as well. Make people more civilised, force them to use toilets, don't litter on the streets, eliminate unsanitary conditions

Going to the moon earns them money. They should actually just send Indians all around the world to reduce the population.

Going to the moon earns them money. They should actually just send Indians all around the world to reduce the population.
Population is not the problem, it's a matter of distribution of wealth and peoples actions. I think if there was billion of swedes it won't create such a shithole like India.

The curries that live outside of curryland were already rich and educated to begin with in order for them to be able to leave their shithole.

The curries that live outside of curryland were already rich and educated to begin with in order for them to be able to leave their shithole.

What about the Indian that was the creator of email? He was broke!

He did. He literally has patents and sued people for defamation and won when they said he didn't.
Well either way, he proves my point that only the rich educated curries can leave their country, which is what his parents were.

Well either way, he proves my point that only the rich educated curries can leave their country, which is what his parents were.

His parents were broke according to him.

disagree. some retards not understanding science is important is bad and we should not stop doing important science stuff just because there are unevolved retards remaining.

iu

Indians in the west have the educational infrastructure where they can succeed.

Indians in India have terrible education infrastructure.

If Indians in India where high IQ why can't they build jet engines?

Despite the terrible education in India they still somehow managed to go to the moon and build aircraft carriers but they can do a whole lot better.
not true, intelligent people exist everywhere including here; but the reason you may find more indian ethinics in west being intelligent than here is simply they left in time to make up their lives while having little to no chances of getting their desired success here
a lot of intelligent jeets were tutored in same shitty education system and yet succeeded while majority is rotting

so, they are high iq irrespective of this difference of education system

not true, intelligent people exist everywhere including here; but the reason you may find more indian ethinics in west being intelligent than here is simply they left in time to make up their lives while having little to no chances of getting their desired success here
a lot of intelligent jeets were tutored in same shitty education system and yet succeeded while majority is rotting

so, they are high iq irrespective of this difference of education system
I get IQmogged by incels who only ever studied in India and then immigrated

Indian education is genuinely shit, but it's also has harder content. Australian education is better but too easy so retards can pass. Japanese education is probably the best. I wouldn't know, never went to Japan.

Lol indians in my country are slave labor for the HDZ cartel

plenty of Indians in the West grew up in India before moving to the West, though

and upper-class Indian culture is less anti-intellectual than most modern Western culture

i think the smarter indians leave and go to school in america, while the majority are still shitting in the streets or scamming people from call center.

Yes, it's brain drain. The curries I've seen are all high IQ and known for being nerds