Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ‘The Snuggle Buddies’ HUG PROSTITUTES

Ratel

Ratel

Honey badger don’t care
★★
Daily reminder: we live in an Onion Article.

The Snuggle Buddies

4D74EEBD EA12 407A AC80 A43B3F8789AD

Testimonials (suicide fuel):

1A90597B B5C8 4D70 AAB4 410F3A8774FB

If girls won’t hug you voluntarily- pay up inkwell!!

After all, we don’t want you to be a threat to society:

3967D173 F6F1 4298 A7F1 64D0F2362009

Forgive me for being a cuck but I have genuinely considered doing this before.

jfl at paying 400$ for a whore to sleep over. Next she will ask money for using your toilet.

I like how it says platonic again and again

WTF they charge 330 dollar for a night and they expect 5 hours of that time to be sleeping?
This must be a joke.

Also JFL @ who just sleeps 5 hours. Way too few.

it's platonic, I say PLATONIC filthy inkwell, not some kind of whoreware :feels::feels::feels:

And of course there's no male "snuggle buddies", because why would you ever want one. Blackpill proven once again.

I remember my mom talking about how she wanted to start some service like this while she was married to my dad JFL

Because they know it’s inevitable that lonely depressed dudes will develop romantic feelings for the only people who show them any affection (hoverer fake).

Ngl tho- it’s a sweet business model.

The fact that such a service exists speaks volumes about the magnitude of Inceldom.

It's not prostitution. The girls will sell you the GFE without the actual sex, don't have to be prostitutes, call themselves prostis or think of themselves as prostis, make 60 USD an hour (assuming the agency takes a 20 USD cut) for completely unskilled labour.

I have to make a nod here to accelerationists like Nick Land and Mark Fisher. They were absolutely right: capitalism will eat just about everything given enough time. It will commodify every intimate, sacred relationship, cut it up in easily marketable pieces and sell it back to you. Brutal.

This is peak genocidefuel.

The fact that such a service exists speaks volumes about the magnitude of Inceldom.

It’s testament to the value of female attention to those deprived of it.

$80 dollars an hour is reserved only for professionals...

LITERAL FUCKING LAWYERS

Meanwhile my dad works 12hr days on site for not even half that.

"Platonic human touch releases oxytocin (chemicals in your brain), which is why touch therapy and professional cuddling has been so successful. Oxytocin has a major role in lowering blood pressure, lowering stress levels, ..."

This is something I can easily believe.

Story time.

Last year I went to a brothel in Germany for the first time. This is a form of prostitution I hadn't tried before, and the main difference with what I used to know is that you get to hang out with the prostitutes while you make your choice. It's basically a discotheque where all the girls are whores. So shortly after I arrived, I was seated comfortably on a sofa, looking at the girls. I saw one that I liked, so I waved at her and invited her to seat next to me. She did, and I took her in my arm, on my side.

What I want to say is this : this simple contact, this desirable woman snuggling up against my body, it immediately calmed me in a way that is hard to describe. I'm convinced it was because of that oxytocin release they're talking about. It didn't last long, after a few seconds holding her felt at best normal, at worst slightly awkward, but in the first few seconds it really felt like I was recharging something that was missing in my body and mind.

I don't think this is enough. I mean it felt good but it wasn't like something overwhelming or anything. Like I wouldn't pay just for that, but I think it's definitely something that we need, something that simply makes you feel better. We can live during years without it, and we're proof of that, but yeah, that oxytocin thing is legit IMHO.

This sounds like a slippery slope to prostitution that masquerades as cuddle service. Like the nuru parlors in Japan

I remember my mom talking about how she wanted to start some service like this while she was married to my dad JFL
jfl over for your dad

This sounds like a slippery slope to prostitution that masquerades as cuddle service. Like the nuru parlors in Japan

That was my first thought.

Then I was in denial- must be satire.

But no, it’s just another confirmation of black pill theory.

Having female friend would be new experience for me, even if I had to pay for it

"Platonic human touch releases oxytocin (chemicals in your brain), which is why touch therapy and professional cuddling has been so successful. Oxytocin has a major role in lowering blood pressure, lowering stress levels, ..."

Story time.

Last year I went to a brothel in Germany for the first time. This is a form of prostitution I hadn't tried before, and the main difference with what I used to know is that you get to hang out with the prostitutes while you make your choice. It's basically a discotheque where all the girls are whores. So shortly after I arrived, I was seated comfortably on a sofa, looking at the girls. I saw one that I liked, so I waved at her and invited her to seat next to me. She did, and I took her in my arm, on my side.

What I want to say is this : this simple contact, this desirable woman snuggling up against my body, it immediately calmed me in a way that is hard to describe. I'm convinced it was because of that oxytocin release they're talking about. It didn't last long, after a few seconds holding her felt at best normal, at worst slightly awkward, but in the first few seconds it really felt like I was recharging something that was missing in my body and mind.

I don't think this is enough. I mean it felt good but it wasn't like something overwhelming or anything. Like I wouldn't pay just for that, but I think it's definitely something that we need, something that simply makes you feel better. We can live during years without it, and we're proof of that, but yeah, that oxytocin thing is legit IMHO.

Yeah, I believe the science on this is pretty solid.

It’s a shame such an innocent, fundamental human pleasure is freely unavailable to so many men.

No wonder depression and suicide are so prevalent.

Daily reminder: we live in an Onion Article.

The Snuggle Buddies

View attachment 287180

Testimonials (suicide fuel):

View attachment 287181

After all, we don’t want you to be a threat to society:

View attachment 287182
No shocker here. Don't blame these men for being desperate, they do not know better and are blind sheep. Blame the people who let this happen by globalizing and conquering, from ancestors in 1600s to today's rich elite.
Also, I ALWAYS Confuse oxytocin with oxycontin, and I don't know why but it's much funnier the other way around.
jfl at paying 400$ for a whore to sleep over. Next she will ask money for using your toilet.
I see what you did there. -ception.

unbelievable how we have to pay for such basic things others get for free left and right, its not fair

unbelievable how we have to pay for such basic things others get for free left and right, its not fair

Such is the nature of the world.

You’re somewhere along the spectrum of success and failure across a vast number of metrics.

Genetics play a role in this.

We all lost big time.

The worst part is that in some countries, you are not even allowed to pay for it.

Last edited:
I'd like to see feminists argue on privilege on that one. We reached levels where a large part of the male population needs to pay the amount of a professional worker, just to get attention from a female.

I've said it before but women are monetizing all personal affection, they're weaponising their sexuality to gain power. Things that were given as natural are now behind a pay wall unless her pussy tingles when she glances at you.

I've said it before but women are monetizing all personal affection, they're weaponising their sexuality to gain power. Things that were given as natural are now behind a pay wall unless her pussy tingles when she glances at you.

Monogamy isn’t the default state.

Humans are polygynous.

‘Alpha males’ have near exclusive breeding rights.

Though this results in unstable societies, so marriage was created to control female sexual selection, distribute foids equally.

But let’s face it- marriage is dead.

Female promiscuity for chad (polygyny) is reasserting itself as ‘polyamory’

Just pay a little more and get full on penetration.

Monogamy isn’t the default state.

Humans are polygynous.

‘Alpha males’ have near exclusive breeding rights.

Though this results in unstable societies, so marriage was created to control female sexual selection, distribute foids equally.

But let’s face it- marriage is dead.

Female promiscuity for chad (polygyny) is reasserting itself as ‘polyamory’
I can respect the old model being what it was, you can have a go & fight for the throne (hopefully your genetics are good) but if you fail it's either instant death or exile leading to a slower death but what I cannot respect is that system combined with being expected to wagecuck all your life for no reason other than fictional power in the form of numbers on a computer screen or piece of paper, if all you have to look forward to in life is consume then you probably look like this :soy: .

Fucking pitiful, prop up a society that does all it can to destroy you.

I can respect the old model being what it was, you can have a go & fight for the throne (hopefully your genetics are good) but if you fail it's either instant death or exile leading to a slower death but what I cannot respect is that system combined with being expected to wagecuck all your life for no reason other than fictional power in the form of numbers on a computer screen or piece of paper, if all you have to look forward to in life is consume then you probably look like this :soy: .

Fucking pitiful, prop up a society that does all it can to destroy you.

Beat’s support the tribe:

- Help raise the alphas kids from his harem (Modern sexual cucks)

- Gather the resources (modern wage cucks)

Nothing changes...

This ‘might makes right’ is all low order instinctual crap- temporary, ephemeral.

For all it’s faults, at least Christian morality pointed us to higher values aka justice, rationality (sorta)

Marriage being one of element, the equal distribution of sexual resources (foids).

It’s not perfect, but it worked.

With open hypergamy (sexual revolution) foids are just reasserting the animalistic might makes right mentality inherent to humans.

There is no perfect solution...

Beat’s support the tribe:

- Help raise the alphas kids from his harem (Modern sexual cucks)

- Gather the resources (modern wage cucks)

Nothing changes...

This ‘might makes right’ is all low order instinctual crap- temporary, ephemeral.

For all it’s faults, at least Christian morality pointed us to higher values aka justice, rationality (sorta)

Marriage being one of element, the equal distribution of sexual resources (foids).

It’s not perfect, but it worked.

With open hypergamy (sexual revolution) foids are just reasserting the animalistic might makes right mentality inherent to humans.

There is no perfect solution...
We need another way, sexaroids but even if possible the cancel culture cunts would shut it down.

I'd like to see feminists argue on privilege on that one. We reached levels where a large part of the male population needs to pay the amount of a professional worker, just to get attention from a female.

It's women being objectified, inkel

It's women being objectified, inkel

omg Becky!!! the indignity...

i can’t believe I let that ugly inkwell anywhere near me for ONLY $80 an hour

next time I’ll charge him $100 (eye contact only)

There are foids who call themselfs sex workers and only get paid money to pretend like they are your gf
You are paying money to a whore so you can buy her new clothes and food,its fuckin over for westerncels who gave whores rights

omg Becky!!! the indignity...

i can’t believe I let that ugly inkwell anywhere near me for ONLY $80 an hour

next time I’ll charge him $100 (eye contact only)
Lmao in 5 years you have to pay 100$ an hour in order to be allowed to look a foid in the eyes

I think it speaks magnitudes about how indoctrinated the average man is when it comes to "love" and "affection", our ancestors weren't as obsessed with these concepts, its not biological, its something that is socially ingrained into men from birth, but most men for some reason just can't break their programming

That’s pretty cucked tbh. Why would people pay that much money just for a hug? Jfl

I used to pay sugar babies for the first part, but the end of the date included sex. JFL these cucks.

Story time.

Wow. Lucky

I think it speaks magnitudes about how indoctrinated the average man is when it comes to "love" and "affection", our ancestors weren't as obsessed with these concepts, its not biological, its something that is socially ingrained into men from birth, but most men for some reason just can't break their programming
It's ingrained into us. Thats why we suffer so much, and that's why cucks and simps go to such great length in their despair. Our ancestors had access to female attention and affection, so it wasn't such a problem for them, except ancient truecels who probably also suffered.

Just imagine what you would do if you hadn't anything to eat for a week.

I personally think that someone who would do that, that is paying for snuggling and nothing more, would probably feel good at the moment but worse afterwards. Because at the end of the day, he wouldn't have what he truly wants, which is likely more than just a hug.

It's basically just teasing, it doesn't provide a full release.

This is, IMHO, why people don't just hug each other all the time, despite the "free hugs" memes you can see on internet. People know very well that it's a slippery slope and that people will want more. Especially men.

Last edited:
It's basically just teasing, it doesn't provide a full release.

This is, IMHO, why people don't just hug each other all the time, despite the "free hugs" memes you can see on internet. People know very well that it's a slippery slope and that people will want more. Especially men.

Agreed, it gives you a sense of what you didn't know you were missing and leaves you wanting more.
Free hugs probably make things worse since like you said they are just a tease.
Man that makes it seem so evil now when girls tease their orbiters with hugs...

Sex surrogates, sometimes referred to as surrogate partners, are practitioners trained in addressing issues of intimacy and sexuality. A surrogate partner works in collaboration with a therapist to meet the goals of their client. This triadic model is used to dually support the client: the client engages in experiential exercises and builds a relationship with their surrogate partner while processing and integrating their experiences with their therapist or clinician.

Easy.

In out culture women are commodities and prizes to be won. Objectifying women like this is a part of patriarchy. Men think they are entitled to women's bodies. We need to reeducate men to see women as human beings.

It is so predictable it is not even funny.

WTF they charge 330 dollar for a night and they expect 5 hours of that time to be sleeping?
This must be a joke.

Also JFL @ who just sleeps 5 hours. Way too few.
If a whore falls asleep near me that's a bad idea. I could easily chloroform her in her sleep and do butt stuff.

Women can generate money by literally existing JFL at this :feelsclown: world.

And feminists get so riled up over objectification, forgetting that without it so many women abusing their bodies/gender to get free money would be out in the streets.

I think those reviews are fake and written by the foids

Which makes it ERFUEL bc they know what they're doing to single men

We can't let this fly :reeeeee: this injustice needs to be dealt with :reeeeee:
Forgive me for being a cuck but I have genuinely considered doing this before.
i feel you boyo :feelsbadman: dont do it though