Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ‘The Snuggle Buddies’ HUG PROSTITUTES

I am a hugless handholdless virgin but damn I wouldn't accept this :feelshehe:

I am not surprised. Corporate capitalists and their liberal vanguard made the social community come apart at its seams. People are bereft of basic human necessities, like human interaction which we used to take for granted.
Now they can put a price tag on it and sell it in the market.

Thats a goodd thing

I'm sorry but people here seem to think human contact is a basic need, so how can it be a good thing to deprive someone of his only way to get it ?

I'm sorry but people here seem to think human contact is a basic need, so how can it be a good thing to deprive someone of his only way to get it ?
Cause youre the reason more women are charging for HUGS

WTF they charge 330 dollar for a night and they expect 5 hours of that time to be sleeping?
This must be a joke.

Also JFL @ who just sleeps 5 hours. Way too few.
It's crazy.
I like how it says platonic again and again
Hope they get raped anyhow.

I can understand paying for sex, but paying for a hug is not only ridiculous, it's completely pointless as it defeats the purpose of the hug. Clearly many people can enjoy sex even without emotional attachment, but you can't really buy actual affection. It's like paying people to be friends with you, it doesn't work that way, and those people aren't your friends.

Paying someone to hug you probably has to be the clearest sign possible that you're unwanted, and that the society you live in doesn't really benefit you. The west is a fucking dystopia.

i thought about doing this before in my mid 20s. but it was too expensive for me. fucking a girl or getting sexual activity is between $160-300 normally in my area
girls were selling hugging and cuddling for 400+ starting minimum

shit was way too outta my league. it is sadder in retrospect because all the whores were 35+ "mature""MILF" type women. i think their whole schtick is that they would press their big boobs on your back and let it hit your elbow for excitement but if you tried to do anything else they could cry sexual harassment and leave. but the way their business worked even if they left they would still take all of your money.

at least asian venues usually have it better. they get fresh teens that do the cuddling and handjobs are part of the user experience.

I can have a orgy with 5 stacys for that price here jfl

I think it speaks magnitudes about how indoctrinated the average man is when it comes to "love" and "affection", our ancestors weren't as obsessed with these concepts, its not biological, its something that is socially ingrained into men from birth, but most men for some reason just can't break their programming
How can you say that when there's inescapable biological effects https://incels.is/threads/study-hum...-people-are-hormonally-sleep-impaired.268767/

There's no hug for my budget

How can you say that when there's inescapable biological effects https://incels.is/threads/study-hum...-people-are-hormonally-sleep-impaired.268767/

Its says human touch has these effects NOT CONSENSUAL HUMAN TOUCH

If you think rapists and slave owners don't feel happy and relaxed after having sex with a woman regardless of mutual consent you are an idiot

I'll say it again, our ancestors weren't as obsessed with these concepts like "love", they understood the reality of STIMULI, and how and why its pleasurable, but they never had a dependency on mutual affection for that stimuli to be enjoyable

A lot of marriages were forced, a lot of sex was forced or coerced, that didn't stop our ancestors from enjoying it

Those testimonials make me want to violently mash a simps skull into pieces (on conan exiles) my mind cannot comprehend this level of pussy worship

Kek, somehow we live in a worse reality, those onlyfans simps don't even touch the whores.

- Platonic
- Fun

Pick one.

I remember my mom talking about how she wanted to start some service like this while she was married to my dad JFL
Brootal
its sick how they realise the importance of touch and lonliness mental health but yet still charge for just fucking sleeping and cuddling with a ugly guy.
The empathetic gender

Lets say a big welcome to women's rights and sexual freedom everybody.
Where slightly average man need to pay 400 dollars to feel the warmth of a woman and extra money if he wants her to compliment him.
Goverment mandated girlfriends and en-slavement of women when ??

Jesus Christ that's expensive as fuck.
Women have value just for existing, while men don't