Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The situation in South Africa right now

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★★
23d 9h 1m
BlkPillPres said:
I'm pretty sure to those people what you call "nothing" was their everything

If you're implying that Black Wall Street was comparable to actual Wall street even back than you are being disingenuous but that's a common tactic for you. Black Wall street was just a collection of private black businesses that they probably destroyed themselves.

How many other peoples properties have blacks destroyed with their chimp outs in the LA Roits, Detroit Riots, Baltimore Riots, and the Riots last year? People who owned local businesses and probably even supported BLM destroyed for no good reason than the entitlement of African Americans.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★★
69d 12h 40m
BummerDrummer said:
>guys there won’t be any white attacks guys it doesn’t happen
>literally posting this after reaffirming white genocide is happening to South African farmers
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
Uggo Mongo said:
White race are the carpenters, jews are the termites.
These termites seem to be a lot smarter than the carpenters, are the carpenters mentally disabled in some way?

I heard they used some bug spray and gassed a ton of termites, but some resilient termites escaped, survived, thrived, and now own the farmers

Those are some amazing termites :feelskek:

Uggo Mongo said:
Whites would thrive without jews, jews need hosts to survive.
Dude, white civilization was literally built on slavery (for a portion of their history) :feelskek:, that's a form of "parasitism" in my book

Uggo Mongo said:
you are black and you are for blacks but try (badly) to mask it and dissimulate about it
I'm incel, I am for me and me alone, fuck other people

You are a retard blinded by indoctrination, no white woman is ever going to touch your dick, keep coping though

Uggo Mongo said:
Chads rule over you like an inferior dog and nothing else matters. Keep crying and jerking off in your basement like a pathetic bitch about how "they mog" they're when they're winning every single day and you can't do anything about it

See how retarded your statement is, hypocritical dumbass?
1. False comparison, Chads don't rule over anything, they just have access to a resource the rest of us don't. Chad existing hasn't impacted any other aspect of my life other than dating, whereas by the shit you guys say Jews have impacted every aspect of your life possible in a negative way

2. Ironically the logic you are using is still good because if you know you are losing at a rigged game you should stop playing, in the same way that you wouldn't go marry some single mother and become a betabuxx, it makes no sense for racist whites to keep trying to challenge the jews that they will never beat, because WHITES ARE OBJECTIVELY INFERIOR TO JEWS :feelsohh:

Ohhhh I know it hurts, but that's reality :feelskek:

the3rdwill said:
If you're implying that Black Wall Street was comparable to actual Wall street even back than you are being disingenuous
Is english your second language or can you not read?, please quote anything I said that would even remotely allude to the retarded shit you just said here?

Last edited:
Eremite

Eremite

No Ether for Incels
★★★
7d 40m
BlkPillPres said:
I'm incel, I am for me and me alone, fuck other people
If you say you don't give a fuck about other people, maybe stop supporting niggers in every post

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★★
23d 9h 1m
BlkPillPres said:
Is english your second language or can you not read, please quote anything I said that would even remotely allude to the retarded shit you just said here?

Here is you implying that Black "Wall Street" was better. Lol

BlkPillPres said:
THEY LITERALLY DID DO BETTER AND WHITES GOT MAD ABOUT THAT AND BURNED ALL THEIR SHIT DOWN

This guy is a fucking joke. Using some negrofieid historical revisionism. "We built America". We wuz kangz.

Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago all used to be 90% white at some point. Look at them today. They can't even maintain what others have built them but they "built" America. Haiti, Rhodesia, and South Africa. Now they are doing the same shit in South Africa that comes to natural to them. Destroy what better men have built and steal from others.

Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
Eremite said:
If you say you don't give a fuck about other people, maybe stop supporting niggers in every post
Nice strawman try again

Arguing against the logical inconsistencies of one group is not the same thing and supporting the opposing group

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
95d 17h 16m
Eremite said:
maybe stop supporting niggers.
well he is one and he will always put his race first no matter how much he pretends he's above "petty tribalism"
He just say's he does so he can "destroy" le stupid whitey with objective facts and logic.

He's just another angry anti-white ethnic don't be fooled.

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
BlkPillPres said:
These termites seem to be a lot smarter than the carpenters, are the carpenters mentally disabled in some way?

I heard they used some bug spray and gassed a ton of termites, but these resilient termites survived, thrived, and now own the farmers

Those are some amazing termites :feelskek:
You have to totally derail the topic because you got your ass kicked so soundly on the other subjects.

Whites invented the printing press, the newspaper, the camera, the motion picture, the TV, the radio, ETC Jews worked together to take over these industries. Whites are not working together in this fashion. This is why Jews, working together, can dominate these industries, and then use them as propaganda tools. How does this benefit white people to let them keep doing this though? Ok, they got it, so don't talk about it because they already won? You're dumb as fuck. Let's close this website down because the sexual revolution happened, Chads get their soft harems and women are sexually liberated and will fuck whoever they please 50 niggers a night and men just have to accept this forever, it happened, so no point in discussing it. And since Jews have won forever and all time and they want it this way, it can't possibly change so let's start trying to discover the philosopher's stone instead.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
the3rdwill said:
Here is you implying that Black "Wall Street" was better. Lol

This guy is a fucking joke. Using some negrofieid historical revisionism. "We built America". We wuz kangz.
Dude please learn to read, you retards keep quoting one line and leaving out context :feelskek:

I in no way implied what you were saying, learn to read
BlkPillPres said:
I've always been the kind of person to say that black americans need to stop making excuses and move on from what happened in history, but at the same time, lets not pretend like they weren't doing pretty well for themselves at a certain point in history and racist whites decided to fuck it up on purpose

Ever heard about "Black Wallstreet", google it, in fact here:

This is why to a certain extent I have to classify the "just work hard and do better" shit whites say as GAS LIGHTING

THEY LITERALLY DID DO BETTER AND WHITES GOT MAD ABOUT THAT AND BURNED ALL THEIR SHIT DOWN

You can't make this shit up, and its like whites today are saying - "Ok, our bad, BUT YOU SHOULD JUST DO BETTER AGAIN"

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★★
23d 9h 1m
BlkPillPres said:
Dude please learn to read, you retards keep quoting one line and leaving out context :feelskek:

You're such a disingenuous coward. There isn't anything I quoted out of context. You literally implied that Blacks built better and whites got mad and burned it down. I read your dogshit post and I'm laughing at you because you used Black fucking Wallstreet and Tulsa Race riots unironically and you're not even smart to make the connection between what happened 100 years ago in Tulsa and what is happening today in South Africa. It's niggers chimping out and doing nigger shit. It's just how they are.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
Uggo Mongo said:
Whites invented the printing press, the newspaper, the camera, the motion picture, the TV, the radio, ETC Jews worked together to take over these industries.
Seems like they did a more advanced version of what white people did. Instead of using cheap (zero cost) slave labor to build up your civilization, just wait for some other group to build said civilization and enslave them instead :feelskek:

Again, seems pretty superior to me, don't be mad that they "out whited" whites :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
It's fine though because race coping is cringe, and Jews already won. Plus blacks are totally genetically superior because they murder people a lot and that's the law of Nature, dude.

When the nigger murder gangs are outside your doors ready to hack off your limbs and roast you alive, just remember it's cool because you didn't cope
BlkPillPres said:
Seems like they did a more advanced version of what white people did, instead of using cheap (zero cost) slave labor to build up your civilization, just wait for some other group to build said civilization and enslave them instead :feelskek:

Again, seems pretty superior to me, don't be mad that they "out whited" whites :feelskek::feelskek:
Isn't it funny this faggot has to bring up slavery which was unnecessary and a Jewish institution anyway. Black slaves were never necessary for picking cotton (they could have paid whites fair wages to do it) and as soon as slavery was made illegal whites made due with a white invention (Eli Whitney's cotton gin) that was better anyway.

Last edited:
the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★★
23d 9h 1m
Uggo Mongo said:
Plus blacks are totally genetically superior because they murder people a lot and that's the law of Nature, dude.

Are you even paying attention to what is happening to South Africa? The only bodies getting dropped are nig nogs. Because that's what happens when these "genetically superior" people aren't protected by the government and law enforcement agencies. They end up dead because they are stupid animals without a strategic thought in their brain.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
the3rdwill said:
You're such a disingenuous coward. There isn't anything I quoted out of context. You literally implied that Blacks built better and whites got mad and burned it down.
Dude, you are one stupid fuck, do I really have to explain what i meant right now when it's so clear?

WHEN I SAID THIS:
BlkPillPres said:
This is why to a certain extent I have to classify the "just work hard and do better" shit whites say as GAS LIGHTING

I was referring to how whites tell blacks to just work hard and "do better", and I was explaining that in the 1920's they were doing just that, but whites ironically burned that shit down

Nobody was saying they were doing better THAN whites, just that they were doing better FOR THEMSELVES (especially relative to how they are doing today)

(People like you will then ironically ask why I like to use EMBOLDENED & CAPITALIZED letters to get my points across)

Of course an idiot like yourself has to see some weird kind of implication where none exists

This is why I had to ask if english is your second language, because you have to literally be reading with full bias (blinders on) to reach such an interpretation (me saying blacks did better than whites). That's the problem with racist idiots, your bias is blinding you from common sense

I literally quoted myself in context and you STILL COULDN'T GET IT :feelskek:

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
the3rdwill said:
Are you even paying attention to what is happening to South Africa? The only bodies getting dropped are nig nogs. Because that's what happens when these "genetically superior" people aren't protected by the government and law enforcement agencies. They end up dead because they are stupid animals without a strategic thought in their brain.
That was their argument when I showed that black violent crime is genetic. They shifted gears and started saying that was proof they were superior because that's the law of Nature.

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★★
23d 9h 1m
BlkPillPres said:
Dude, you are one stupid fuck, do I really have to explain what i meant right now when it so clear?

"I didn't say that they did better I just said that THEY LITTERALY DID DO BETTER"

This guy is joke. He larps a cringy individualist but hes really just some kind coping nigcel that fantasizes about WHite people being bred out of exsistance by niggers like himself.

This is why you can't argue with these idiots. They are all anti-white faggots that are very tribalistic and they just don't want whites to be the same way.

Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
the3rdwill said:
"I didn't say that they did better I just said that THEY LITTERALY DID DO BETTER"
Where did I even say this?, quote me

I know I said this:
BlkPillPres said:
Nobody was saying they were doing better THAN whites, just that they were doing better FOR THEMSELVES (especially relative to how they are doing today)
At this point I have to assume you are trolling, and your next response will confirm this

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
the3rdwill said:
This is why you can't argue with these idiots. They are all anti-white faggots that are very tribalistic and they just don't want whites to be the same way.
That's really is all it is. You never see these verbal chimpouts about any other people being tribalistic, only when white people are tribalistic.

Their arguments are all over the place too. White people shouldn't be tribalistic, it's bad it's cope and it's evil, but then jews are super superior because of their jewish tribalism (but again don't you do it whitey).

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★★
23d 9h 1m
BlkPillPres said:
Where did I even say this?, quote me

No i'm tired of playing these stupid games with you everyone can see for themselves. You are clueless fool. Quoting the Tulsa Race Riots which were just the same kinds of chimpouts that we've been having for the last century and the same kind South Africa is having right now. Everytime it happens you loot and burn down your neighborhood and cities and than blame it on White people.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
the3rdwill said:
everyone can see for themselves
Yes, you retard, which is exactly why you avoiding admitting the truth just makes you look more stupid, everyone can see both my posts and yours in chronological order :feelskek:

I did not say or imply anything you've alleged so far

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
BlkPillPres said:
Yes, you retard, which is exactly why you avoiding admitting the truth just makes you look more stupid, everyone can see both my posts and yours in chronological order :feelskek:

I did not say or imply anything you've alleged so far
You stated that white people burned it down because they didn't want niggers to prove they weren't just savages.

But the violence started when a NIGGER raped a white girl, and NIGGERS showed up and killed 10 white people in a crowd. Of course whites retaliated.

You also were implying it was fucking Wakanda, it was handful of businesses with a shitload of nigger crime.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
Uggo Mongo said:
Isn't it funny this faggot has to bring up slavery which was unnecessary
You basically said that Jews were a parasite that need a host (needed to USE some other group to their benefit). The fact that you made this argument and could not see the irony that whites enslaved blacks to help build up their nations, just shows how much of an idiot you are lol

Uggo Mongo said:
and a Jewish institution anyway.
Ok so at this point Jews are playing 5D chess, because they started slavery, got whites to use it and "become the face" of slavery while building white nations, then years later took over those nations

So how are whites superior again when they were just pawns in all of this? (by your logic)

Uggo Mongo said:
Black slaves were never necessary for picking cotton (they could have paid whites fair wages to do it)
Shoulda woulda coulda, they didn't because it was vastly cheaper not to, and that was a huge benefit to the white race

Uggo Mongo said:
As soon as slavery was made illegal whites made due with a white invention (Eli Whitney's cotton gin) that was better anyway.
I like how it was a white invention, the Jews masterminded this whole thing, whose to say some Jew didn't give him the idea or the blueprints at this point :feelskek:

You know the way you guys speak about Whites and Jews reminds me of how religious idiots speak about God and the Devil

"God is all powerful and stronger than the devil but all bad things that happen are caused by the devil who an all powerful God can't stop despite being superior in every way"

How convenient this story all is, I would not be surprised if you were ironically a religious idiot too :feelskek:

Last edited:
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

★★★★
69d 12h 40m
BlkPillPres said:
JFL dude there's nothing to debate in that, all he said is the same stuff many race obsessed whitecels have already said, but when we get down to reality and stop with all the talking, you see how much of a joke these guys are:

1. Are any of these "pro white" incels going to go out and actively fight and/or kill ethnics to defend their people?

No, because despite all the anger they express they are cowards that just want to stay in and enjoy their copes - video games, manga, anime, etc

2. Is them complaining online going to stop all the interracial fucking and reproducing that's taking place these days, and has been increasing over the years?

No, it makes no difference at all, they can't do shit about it, "their women" love fucking Tyrones

So at the end of the day, they are doing much less than fighting a losing battle, they are doing literally nothing at all. They waste their time complaining on a forum for losers, patting themselves on the back for "fighting for their race" :feelskek:

Its a coping mechanism and a pathetic one at that

Like I've said before, thousands of years from now none of this race shit is going to matter. These guys are obsessing over something that is not only out of their control, but its inconsequential in the grand scheme of things when it comes to this species. One day there won't be any races, everybody will be some light skinned shade of brown with minor distinctions
Are you really this ignorant to believe a civil war breaking out is not in the realm of possibility given everythign that's been happening these days? Why are you so convinced history is not going to repeat itself this time, when it has literally always shown to repeat itself in the past? Keep believing your delusional fantasies :bluepill::bluepill:

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
Babica Yaga said:
Are you really this ignorant to believe a civil war breaking out is not in the realm of possibility given everythign that's been happening these days? Why are you so convinced history is not going to repeat itself this time, when it has literally always shown to repeat itself in the past? Keep believing your delusional fantasies :bluepill::bluepill:
"History repeats itself" is an overly used naive quote that doesn't take into account that in human history there will be advances and changes that are so drastic that it is virtually impossible for certain circumstances to repeat (changes in technology, changes in culture, changes in law, etc)

Take today's Swedish men for example, when they were vikings and had a warrior culture, and had a religion that literally states that you have to die in battle with your weapon in your hand to go to heaven, I could see these men rebelling against a feminist society or fighting back against all the refugees coming in and taking their women

Fast forward to todays pathetic and cucked male population, with a white liberal feminized culture, and a religion that tells you to turn the other cheek and that "the meek will inherit the earth" (some pacifist bullshit), or having no religion at all (secularism is usually pacifistic in nature), and you end up with a scenario in which expected outcomes (men fighting back) cannot be replicated

The quote is really overused and it doesn't make any sense if you spend a little bit of time to analyze it

Sometimes there are changes too drastic, such that the environment and circumstances required for an event to repeat are no longer present and can no longer be facilitated

Last edited:
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
109d 18h 49m
BlkPillPres said:
Isn't that your philosophy when it comes to other races though?

"Whites one, why are the savages still killing and fighting us"

If you can't accept Jews winning its ironic for you to want everybody else to accept whites winning

Nobody wins until were all on the same page, which is why none of this will matter when all races are bred out of existence and were all mixed

None of the things guys like you spend years obsessing about will matter

There won't be any niggers, or chinks, or kikes, or wetbacks, because we'll all be a mixture of all those things

Welcome to the family bro :feelsEhh:
This is one of if not the most dumb fuck arguments you muds have ever made.

Not surprised at all to see your silly megalomaniacal narcissistic nigger ass regurgitating it.

Now with that said here is the commonly provided and sensible response…

You muds have that over in Brazil right now.

Has it stopped any of the crime, chaos or wanton stupidity that niggers and related muds have always engaged in since the beginning of time?

Answer: fuck no it hasn’t.

Has it stopped and stamped out racism since everyone is basically almost the same brown shade of shit over there?

Answer: fuck no it hasn’t.

Conclusion: making everyone the same or nearly the same color of shit is not going to ever put everyone on the same page.

All that creating a globe filled to the brim with mulatto scum like an overflowing toilet will do is permanently put (sub)humanity back into the jungle or barring that and Jews somehow still exist it will simply give them what they’ve always wanted which is a huge horde of low IQ mulatto zombies to rule over effortlessly since any problem groups or ideologies that arise the Jews can have their agents swiftly move in and orchestrate a nasty mud love triangle to destroy it or spread nasty rumors that will lead to mud chimpouts and constant niggery infighting until the group implodes.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
Fat Link said:
You muds have that over in Brazil right now.

Has it stopped any of the crime, chaos or wanton stupidity that niggers and related muds have always engaged in since the beginning of time?
Maybe the muds just need some more "white in them", don't worry, they'll get there :feelsEhh:

Fat Link said:
All that creating a globe filled to the brim with mulatto scum like an overflowing toilet will do is permanently put (sub)humanity back into the jungle or barring that and Jews somehow still exist it will simply give them what they’ve always wanted which is a huge horde of low IQ mulatto zombies to rule over effortlessly since any problem groups or ideologies that arise the Jews can have their agents swiftly move in and orchestrate a nasty mud love triangle to destroy it or spread nasty rumors that will lead to mud chimpouts and constant niggery infighting until the group implodes.
Oh well, then the species is doomed to fail, because what I said is going to happen whether you want it to or not :feelskek:

Its not my problem anyways, I'll be long dead

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
BlkPillPres said:
You basically said that Jews were a parasite that need a host (needed to USE some other group to their benefit). The fact that you made this argument and could not see the irony that whites enslaved blacks to help build up their nations, just shows how much of an idiot you are lol
I don't even know how to approach this. This is one stupid, stupid nigger here. The type that thinks "Black Wallstreet" was an actual thing, and whites burned it down so the niggers couldn't prove they were more than savages. Ooga booga type shit.

In Western Europe there weren't slaves, all that time they enjoyed the fruits of Enlightenment civilization they did not require black nigger slaves to do it.
On the lands that became the USA the slaves were on cotton plantations, they weren't necessary. Mostly white people built their own homes and worked their own lands. If there were no slaves to pick the cotton fields they would have had to pay fair wages to white men, or invent the cotton gin sooner.

So you haven't established how slaves were necessary, you haven't established how jewish subversion is "the exact same thing," etc. You're a dumb nigger.

BlkPillPres said:
Ok so at this point Jews are playing 5D chess, because they started slavery, got whites to use it and "become the face" of slavery while building white nations, then years later took over those nations

So how are whites superior again when they were just pawns in all of this? (by your logic)
Slavery bad. But Jews were the slavers? Oh, slavery smart. Clap clap.

White tribalism bad. But Jew tribalism proves they are super superior. Clap clap.
BlkPillPres said:
Shoulda woulda coulda, they didn't because it was vastly cheaper not to, and that was a huge benefit to the white race
No. It was a benefit to certain rich plantation owners to make them even richer than if they had to pay fair wages. For the white race at large it would have been better to provide jobs to poor southerners and not have to deal with the long term consequences of allowing jews to haul niggers over here.
BlkPillPres said:
I like how it was a white invention, the Jews masterminded this whole thing, whose to say some Jew didn't give him the idea or the blueprints at this point :feelskek:
Hyuck hyuck :feelskek:
BlkPillPres said:
You know the way you guys speak about Whites and Jews reminds me of how religious idiots speak about God and the Devil
Ok.
BlkPillPres said:
"God is all powerful and stronger than the devil but all bad things that happen are caused by the devil who an all powerful God can't stop despite being superior in every way"
BlkPillPres said:
How convenient this story all is, I would not be surprised if you were ironically a religious idiot too :feelskek:
Jew tribalism good. White tribalism bad and cope.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
Uggo Mongo said:
Slavery bad. But Jews were the slavers? Oh, slavery smart. Clap clap.

White tribalism bad. But Jew tribalism proves they are super superior. Clap clap.
Uggo Mongo said:
Jew tribalism good. White tribalism bad and cope.
JFL I like how when you can't argue the logic of something you just start trying to deflect with strawman arguments. Who said anything about "bad" or "good" (only you so far), were just stating what happened in history. Nobody is making any moral arguments, were stating historical facts

Its like you get these "brain farts" and go into full on NPC cope mode

I'll say it again:
If the Jews are the masterminds behind slavery, and they even unfairly used whites as "the face" of slavery to their advantage, how are whites superior to jews when whites were just useful pawns in all of this?

Are you finally willing to accept your inferiority to Jews?

You see, you don't seem to get the irony of making Jews sound so smart and cunning whilst arguing that whites are superior to them but are always losing to them and being manipulated by them

You must have some personal definition for "superior" if you guys keep losing

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
BlkPillPres said:
JFL I like how when you can't argue the logic of something you just start trying to deflect with strawman arguments. Who said anything about "bad" or "good" (only you so far), were just stating what happened in history. Nobody is making any moral arguments, were stating historical facts

Its like you get these "brain farts" and go into full on NPC cope mode

I'll say it again:
If the Jews are the masterminds behind slavery, and they even unfairly used whites as "the face" of slavery to their advantage, how are whites superior to jews when whites were just useful pawns in all of this?

Are you finally willing to accept your inferiority to Jews?

You see, you don't seem to get the irony of making Jews sound so smart and cunning whilst arguing that whites are superior to them but are always losing to them and being manipulated by them

You must have some personal definition for "superior" if you guys keep losing
You can't make straw man arguments and then whine about supposed straw man arguments. Where did any of us use the word "superior" besides when I mocked you with "super superior"? I'll wait for your failure to produce the relevant quote.

You're a goofy nigger. Yeah Jews were thinking about anything other than profit when they kept the slave trade alive during antiquity, they were thinking when the Americas are discovered 800 years later they're going to import undiscovered West African niggers en masse to white goy societies to destabilize them with low IQ, genetically violent apemen.

And if you pine for a high-trust society where your countrymen share commonalities with you instead of one where genetically superior (in the law of Nature) niggers aren't looking to slit your throat and rob when you kneel down to tie your shoe well you're a coper dude because Jews are "superior" to you and you don't get sex.

Hyuck hyuck :feelskek:

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
76d 4h 27m
this is ethno-nationalism at play

Africa for africans

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
SlayerSlayer said:
this is ethno-nationalism at play

Africa for africans
They're getting their asses kicked by an alliance of bindis and whities though

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
76d 4h 27m
Uggo Mongo said:
They're getting their asses kicked by an alliance of bindis and whities though
it seems like ethno-nationalists, no matter what the race, are losers

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
SlayerSlayer said:
it seems like ethno-nationalists, no matter what the race, are losers
the whities and bindis are ethno-nationalists only allying against niggers and are winning though

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
76d 4h 27m
Uggo Mongo said:
the whities and bindis are ethno-nationalists only allying against niggers and are winning though
that alliance, along with the entire idea of them being in africa is not ethno-nationalist.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
SlayerSlayer said:
that alliance, along with the entire idea of them being in africa is not ethno-nationalist.
there wasn't anything in south Africa when the whites came though

Also if the bindis and whities could kill the niggers without interference they would form their own states and live peacefully without niggers

the whities and the bindis that want to be one with the niggers their fellow man will end up like this fella

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
Uggo Mongo said:
You can't make straw man arguments and then whine about supposed straw man arguments. Where did any of us use the word "superior" besides when I mocked you with "super superior"? I'll wait for your failure to produce the relevant quote.
You are ironically making a strawman argument in an argument in which you accuse me of making a strawman argument :feelskek:

You don't have to specifically use the word "superior" to be asserting that whites are genetically superior to blacks

If you said "whites are better than blacks" it would be the same as saying "whites are superior to blacks", so cut the bullshit with - "you have to use a quote where I specifically use the word superior else it doesn't count" (nice attempt at another Strawman but I'm shooting that shit down too)

You clearly think whites are genetically superior to blacks and I don't have to restrict myself to specific words else its not true, that is completely fallacious

Uggo Mongo said:
Black violence is GENETIC, not due to poverty.

Or are you actually going to argue that you saying the things you say and spamming the site with images like this has nothing to do with asserting "white superiority"?

You are just playing semantic bullshit games at that point

Uggo Mongo said:
And if you pine for a high-trust society where your countrymen share commonalities with you instead of one where genetically superior (in the law of Nature) niggers aren't looking to slit your throat and rob when you kneel down to tie your shoe well you're a coper dude because Jews are "superior" to you and you don't get sex.
The jews are superior to you, that's why you're losing, all this "hyuck hyuck" stuff is cringe, I can't tell if you are trolling right now and pretending all this time or you are just some next level deluded race obsessed white

Why are you laughing like there is some kind of "win" to be had for you here

What are you guys doing about stuff like this?

NOTHING

At the end of the day you guys are still just wasting time spamming forums that have nothing to do with your plight while your women are raped and your people are killed, this isn't a "hyuck hyuck" situation for you retard :feelskek:

Even if ethnics get killed in these events ethnics outbreed whites, there'll always be more, but whites aren't breeding so much these days are you? :feelskek: (especially not the superior specimens on this forum :feelskek::feelskek:)

The levels of delusion you guys have is astounding, what do you plan on doing?, post another "nig nogs bad" thread while "your" women are getting fucked by Tyrones left and right?

Go actually do something or STFU lol

You guys need to go join a stormfront forum or something and stop wasting time here, because inceldom clearly isn't your focus

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
BlkPillPres said:
You are ironically making a strawman argument in an argument in which you accuse me of making a strawman argument :feelskek:

You don't have to specifically use the word "superior" to be asserting that whites are genetically superior to blacks

If you said "whites are better than blacks" it would be the same as saying "whites are superior to blacks", so cut the bullshit with - "you have to use a quote where I specifically use the word superior else it doesn't count" (nice attempt at another Strawman but I'm shooting that shit down too)

You clearly think whites are genetically superior to blacks and I don't have to restrict myself to specific words else its not true, that is completely fallacious

Or are you actually going to argue that you saying the things you say and spamming the site with images like this has nothing to do with asserting "white superiority"?

You are just playing semantic bullshit games at that point

The jews are superior to you, that's why you're losing, all this "hyuck hyuck" stuff is cringe, I can't tell if you are trolling right now and pretending all this time or you are just some next level deluded race obsessed white

Why are you laughing like there is some kind of "win" to be had for you here

What are you guys doing about stuff like this?

NOTHING

At the end of the day you guys are still just wasting time spamming forums that have nothing to do with your plight while your women are raped and your people are killed, this isn't a "hyuck hyuck" situation for you retard :feelskek:

The levels of delusion you guys have is astounding, what do you plan on doing?, post another "nig nogs bad" thread while "your" women are getting fucked by Tyrones left and right?

Go actually do something or STFU lol

You guys need to go join a stormfront forum or something and stop wasting time here, because inceldom clearly isn't your focus
"They [the Shu`ubiyya] maintain that eloquence is prized by all people at all times - even the Zanj (niggers), despite their dimness, their boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and their evil dispositions, make long speeches."

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
47d 9h 23m
Can any be so kind as to get me up to date on the situation? What’s happening, why, and where is it all going? Only thing I’ve seen is videos of nogs looting with forklifts

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
Uggo Mongo said:
"They [the Shu`ubiyya] maintain that eloquence is prized by all people at all times - even the Zanj (niggers), despite their dimness, their boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and their evil dispositions, make long speeches."

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★★
23d 9h 1m
SchrodingersDick said:
Can any be so kind as to get me up to date on the situation? What’s happening, why, and where is it all going?
South Africa like many other countries fucked their economy because of these unnecessary lockdowns. Their last president just got thrown in jail for corruption and the Blacks used it as an opportunity to chimp out and steal everything that isn't nailed down and burn what is left (except the book stores). The Indians and the Whites in South Africa pretty much are the economy and they are working together to protect what is theirs. The Government and LEOs are mostly useless because they are run by Blacks. Things are escalating because supply lines have been made unsafe so food and supplies cant get delivered and there were already shortages because of the lockdowns.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
115d 8h 31m
Uggo Mongo said:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The sad thing with you guys is that you project your obsession with race onto others. There's nothing you could post in response as a "gotcha back" to me showing your race getting cucked because I don't have an attachment to my race, its just a one sided exchange really lol

Again, you are on the wrong forum, this is an incel forum, not an "aryan brotherhood" forum lol

Oh no, the plight of "your" people, it must hurt your heart so :feelsohh:

Oh well, back to the white genocide :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
198d 22h 51m
BlkPillPres said:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The sad thing with you guys is that you project your obsession with race onto others. There's nothing you could post in response as a "gotcha back" to me showing your race getting cucked because I don't have an attachment to my race, its just a one sided exchange really lol

Again, you are on the wrong forum, this is an incel forum, not an "aryan brotherhood" forum lol

Oh no, the plight of "your" people, it must hurt your heart so :feelsohh:

Oh well, back to the white genocide :feelsEhh:
If this was true you wouldn't devote hundreds of posts and threads arguing about it. :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: Especially when you have more important things to do like discovering the secrets of the philosopher stone and other treasures of alchemy. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
219d 15h 54m
Damn I missed out on this Based thread :feelsbadman:

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
89d 57m
Dregster666 said:
Damn I missed out on this Based thread :feelsbadman:
Same here, bro.

PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
147d 58m
BodyFat10orRope said:
PPE is some glower or something. What is this retarded soy champagne liberal faggot joe biden cock sucker even doing here? He literally lifemogs 99% of normie white men that he hates.

Must be giving some of daddy's money to the mods.
i wish i actually did mog 99% of normalfag cumskins

i would rather be almost any cumskin on this forum

BodyFat10orRope said:
PPE is like if a JBWmaxxer were living in Thailand having success and he deeply hated normie Thai men who just betabuxx Thai women. Then turns around and says the Thai men are racists or something for bullshit reasons (just cause they're Thai and he's some kind of Chinese supremacist).
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

★★★★
69d 12h 40m
BlkPillPres said:
"History repeats itself" is an overly used naive quote that doesn't take into account that in human history there will be advances and changes that are so drastic that it is virtually impossible for certain circumstances to repeat (changes in technology, changes in culture, changes in law, etc)

Take today's Swedish men for example, when they were vikings and had a warrior culture, and had a religion that literally states that you have to die in battle with your weapon in your hand to go to heaven, I could see these men rebelling against a feminist society or fighting back against all the refugees coming in and taking their women

Fast forward to todays pathetic and cucked male population, with a white liberal feminized culture, and a religion that tells you to turn the other cheek and that "the meek will inherit the earth" (some pacifist bullshit), or having no religion at all (secularism is usually pacifistic in nature), and you end up with a scenario in which expected outcomes (men fighting back) cannot be replicated

The quote is really overused and it doesn't make any sense if you spend a little bit of time to analyze it

Sometimes there are changes too drastic, such that the environment and circumstances required for an event to repeat are no longer present and can no longer be facilitated
The idea that white men in the West are ultra-feminized is blown extremely out of proportion due to social media. Why is that only for Western men this image seems to be painted? When you think of the stereotypical Russian man, you do not exactly have an image of weak feminized soylords, do you? This image of an extremely soyified Europa and USA is just a fabricated illusion meant to demoralize men in the West even further.

And for those white men that have unfortunately succumbed to J. brainwashing, I think it's incredibly naïve to believe that most of these men cannot be swayed back again. If history has taught us one lesson it's that people are easily swayed by convincing leaders who teach strong and uncompromising doctrines.

Whites are starting to wake up and are seeing through the bullshit globohomo degeneracy that is shoved down their throats daily by fake news media outlets. White nationalism is rising exponentially in Europe and the US as the autochthonous people are increasingly feeling alienated from their cultures. It's not going to be long before the final straw breaks. White women voting overwhelmingly Republican in the last and previous US elections is a is a strong sign that even these creatures devoid of critical thinking at least possess some instinctive capacity to sense that we're heading towards grave peril. Muhammed Ali (ironically) said it best. No intelligent person wants half-brown kinky head kids roaming this earth; they want their children to resemble themselves. Blue birds fly with blue birds, red birds fly with red birds.

The global defense budget is 2 trillion dollars today (and growing). Unless that number turns 0 anytime soon, your theory is yet to be proven that we now arrived at a point where we for the first time become the exception to the history rule. The current situation is far from happy sunshine and rainbows.

It did not take Hitler long to mobilize millions (including many non-germanics) for his cause. This time it will be different, however, as people now know who the real enemy is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4&ab_channel=guyjohn59

Last edited:
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
166d 11h 18m
MarquisDeSade said:
Jews think they can implode White European nations and be unscathed in the whole process which is funny because most ethnics just see them as Jewish White people. [White looking people with Judaism as a religion.]

The stupidity of Jews has no bounds.
Kike cope. The protocol of zion already says that jews will have to be sacrificed. The kikes know that kike sacrifices will have to be made.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Dolazi vrijeme škorpiona
5d 3h 48m
Not everyone in the US lives in a trailer park, but IDK why tf whites would stay in South Africa, they're sitting around waiting to be killed. Look what happened in Zimbabwe with Mugabe ffs.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8