Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The situation in South Africa right now

"I didn't say that they did better I just said that THEY LITTERALY DID DO BETTER"
Where did I even say this?, quote me

I know I said this:
Nobody was saying they were doing better THAN whites, just that they were doing better FOR THEMSELVES (especially relative to how they are doing today)
At this point I have to assume you are trolling, and your next response will confirm this

Where did I even say this?, quote me

No i'm tired of playing these stupid games with you everyone can see for themselves. You are clueless fool. Quoting the Tulsa Race Riots which were just the same kinds of chimpouts that we've been having for the last century and the same kind South Africa is having right now. Everytime it happens you loot and burn down your neighborhood and cities and than blame it on White people.

everyone can see for themselves
Yes, you retard, which is exactly why you avoiding admitting the truth just makes you look more stupid, everyone can see both my posts and yours in chronological order :feelskek:

I did not say or imply anything you've alleged so far

Isn't it funny this faggot has to bring up slavery which was unnecessary
You basically said that Jews were a parasite that need a host (needed to USE some other group to their benefit). The fact that you made this argument and could not see the irony that whites enslaved blacks to help build up their nations, just shows how much of an idiot you are lol

and a Jewish institution anyway.
Ok so at this point Jews are playing 5D chess, because they started slavery, got whites to use it and "become the face" of slavery while building white nations, then years later took over those nations

So how are whites superior again when they were just pawns in all of this? (by your logic)

Black slaves were never necessary for picking cotton (they could have paid whites fair wages to do it)
Shoulda woulda coulda, they didn't because it was vastly cheaper not to, and that was a huge benefit to the white race

As soon as slavery was made illegal whites made due with a white invention (Eli Whitney's cotton gin) that was better anyway.
I like how it was a white invention, the Jews masterminded this whole thing, whose to say some Jew didn't give him the idea or the blueprints at this point :feelskek:

You know the way you guys speak about Whites and Jews reminds me of how religious idiots speak about God and the Devil

"God is all powerful and stronger than the devil but all bad things that happen are caused by the devil who an all powerful God can't stop despite being superior in every way"

How convenient this story all is, I would not be surprised if you were ironically a religious idiot too :feelskek:

Last edited:
JFL dude there's nothing to debate in that, all he said is the same stuff many race obsessed whitecels have already said, but when we get down to reality and stop with all the talking, you see how much of a joke these guys are:

1. Are any of these "pro white" incels going to go out and actively fight and/or kill ethnics to defend their people?

No, because despite all the anger they express they are cowards that just want to stay in and enjoy their copes - video games, manga, anime, etc

2. Is them complaining online going to stop all the interracial fucking and reproducing that's taking place these days, and has been increasing over the years?

No, it makes no difference at all, they can't do shit about it, "their women" love fucking Tyrones

So at the end of the day, they are doing much less than fighting a losing battle, they are doing literally nothing at all. They waste their time complaining on a forum for losers, patting themselves on the back for "fighting for their race" :feelskek:

Its a coping mechanism and a pathetic one at that

Like I've said before, thousands of years from now none of this race shit is going to matter. These guys are obsessing over something that is not only out of their control, but its inconsequential in the grand scheme of things when it comes to this species. One day there won't be any races, everybody will be some light skinned shade of brown with minor distinctions
Are you really this ignorant to believe a civil war breaking out is not in the realm of possibility given everythign that's been happening these days? Why are you so convinced history is not going to repeat itself this time, when it has literally always shown to repeat itself in the past? Keep believing your delusional fantasies :bluepill::bluepill:

Are you really this ignorant to believe a civil war breaking out is not in the realm of possibility given everythign that's been happening these days? Why are you so convinced history is not going to repeat itself this time, when it has literally always shown to repeat itself in the past? Keep believing your delusional fantasies :bluepill::bluepill:
"History repeats itself" is an overly used naive quote that doesn't take into account that in human history there will be advances and changes that are so drastic that it is virtually impossible for certain circumstances to repeat (changes in technology, changes in culture, changes in law, etc)

Take today's Swedish men for example, when they were vikings and had a warrior culture, and had a religion that literally states that you have to die in battle with your weapon in your hand to go to heaven, I could see these men rebelling against a feminist society or fighting back against all the refugees coming in and taking their women

Fast forward to todays pathetic and cucked male population, with a white liberal feminized culture, and a religion that tells you to turn the other cheek and that "the meek will inherit the earth" (some pacifist bullshit), or having no religion at all (secularism is usually pacifistic in nature), and you end up with a scenario in which expected outcomes (men fighting back) cannot be replicated

The quote is really overused and it doesn't make any sense if you spend a little bit of time to analyze it

Sometimes there are changes too drastic, such that the environment and circumstances required for an event to repeat are no longer present and can no longer be facilitated

Last edited:
Isn't that your philosophy when it comes to other races though?

"Whites one, why are the savages still killing and fighting us"

If you can't accept Jews winning its ironic for you to want everybody else to accept whites winning

Nobody wins until were all on the same page, which is why none of this will matter when all races are bred out of existence and were all mixed

None of the things guys like you spend years obsessing about will matter

There won't be any niggers, or chinks, or kikes, or wetbacks, because we'll all be a mixture of all those things

Welcome to the family bro :feelsEhh:
This is one of if not the most dumb fuck arguments you muds have ever made.

Not surprised at all to see your silly megalomaniacal narcissistic nigger ass regurgitating it.

Now with that said here is the commonly provided and sensible response…

You muds have that over in Brazil right now.

Has it stopped any of the crime, chaos or wanton stupidity that niggers and related muds have always engaged in since the beginning of time?

Answer: fuck no it hasn’t.

Has it stopped and stamped out racism since everyone is basically almost the same brown shade of shit over there?

Answer: fuck no it hasn’t.

Conclusion: making everyone the same or nearly the same color of shit is not going to ever put everyone on the same page.

All that creating a globe filled to the brim with mulatto scum like an overflowing toilet will do is permanently put (sub)humanity back into the jungle or barring that and Jews somehow still exist it will simply give them what they’ve always wanted which is a huge horde of low IQ mulatto zombies to rule over effortlessly since any problem groups or ideologies that arise the Jews can have their agents swiftly move in and orchestrate a nasty mud love triangle to destroy it or spread nasty rumors that will lead to mud chimpouts and constant niggery infighting until the group implodes.

You muds have that over in Brazil right now.

Has it stopped any of the crime, chaos or wanton stupidity that niggers and related muds have always engaged in since the beginning of time?
Maybe the muds just need some more "white in them", don't worry, they'll get there :feelsEhh:

All that creating a globe filled to the brim with mulatto scum like an overflowing toilet will do is permanently put (sub)humanity back into the jungle or barring that and Jews somehow still exist it will simply give them what they’ve always wanted which is a huge horde of low IQ mulatto zombies to rule over effortlessly since any problem groups or ideologies that arise the Jews can have their agents swiftly move in and orchestrate a nasty mud love triangle to destroy it or spread nasty rumors that will lead to mud chimpouts and constant niggery infighting until the group implodes.
Oh well, then the species is doomed to fail, because what I said is going to happen whether you want it to or not :feelskek:

Its not my problem anyways, I'll be long dead

Slavery bad. But Jews were the slavers? Oh, slavery smart. Clap clap.

White tribalism bad. But Jew tribalism proves they are super superior. Clap clap.
Jew tribalism good. White tribalism bad and cope.
JFL I like how when you can't argue the logic of something you just start trying to deflect with strawman arguments. Who said anything about "bad" or "good" (only you so far), were just stating what happened in history. Nobody is making any moral arguments, were stating historical facts

Its like you get these "brain farts" and go into full on NPC cope mode

I'll say it again:
If the Jews are the masterminds behind slavery, and they even unfairly used whites as "the face" of slavery to their advantage, how are whites superior to jews when whites were just useful pawns in all of this?

Are you finally willing to accept your inferiority to Jews?

You see, you don't seem to get the irony of making Jews sound so smart and cunning whilst arguing that whites are superior to them but are always losing to them and being manipulated by them

You must have some personal definition for "superior" if you guys keep losing

Last edited:
this is ethno-nationalism at play

Africa for africans

They're getting their asses kicked by an alliance of bindis and whities though
it seems like ethno-nationalists, no matter what the race, are losers

the whities and bindis are ethno-nationalists only allying against niggers and are winning though
that alliance, along with the entire idea of them being in africa is not ethno-nationalist.

You can't make straw man arguments and then whine about supposed straw man arguments. Where did any of us use the word "superior" besides when I mocked you with "super superior"? I'll wait for your failure to produce the relevant quote.
You are ironically making a strawman argument in an argument in which you accuse me of making a strawman argument :feelskek:

You don't have to specifically use the word "superior" to be asserting that whites are genetically superior to blacks

If you said "whites are better than blacks" it would be the same as saying "whites are superior to blacks", so cut the bullshit with - "you have to use a quote where I specifically use the word superior else it doesn't count" (nice attempt at another Strawman but I'm shooting that shit down too)

You clearly think whites are genetically superior to blacks and I don't have to restrict myself to specific words else its not true, that is completely fallacious

Black violence is GENETIC, not due to poverty.
blackviolencegenetic-jpg.469682

Or are you actually going to argue that you saying the things you say and spamming the site with images like this has nothing to do with asserting "white superiority"?

You are just playing semantic bullshit games at that point

And if you pine for a high-trust society where your countrymen share commonalities with you instead of one where genetically superior (in the law of Nature) niggers aren't looking to slit your throat and rob when you kneel down to tie your shoe well you're a coper dude because Jews are "superior" to you and you don't get sex.
The jews are superior to you, that's why you're losing, all this "hyuck hyuck" stuff is cringe, I can't tell if you are trolling right now and pretending all this time or you are just some next level deluded race obsessed white

Why are you laughing like there is some kind of "win" to be had for you here

What are you guys doing about stuff like this?
656fd-1dj8ri2yxvy7y_ylbdw6ida.png

NOTHING

At the end of the day you guys are still just wasting time spamming forums that have nothing to do with your plight while your women are raped and your people are killed, this isn't a "hyuck hyuck" situation for you retard :feelskek:

Even if ethnics get killed in these events ethnics outbreed whites, there'll always be more, but whites aren't breeding so much these days are you? :feelskek: (especially not the superior specimens on this forum :feelskek::feelskek:)

The levels of delusion you guys have is astounding, what do you plan on doing?, post another "nig nogs bad" thread while "your" women are getting fucked by Tyrones left and right?

Go actually do something or STFU lol

You guys need to go join a stormfront forum or something and stop wasting time here, because inceldom clearly isn't your focus

Last edited:
Can any be so kind as to get me up to date on the situation? What’s happening, why, and where is it all going? Only thing I’ve seen is videos of nogs looting with forklifts

"They [the Shu`ubiyya] maintain that eloquence is prized by all people at all times - even the Zanj (niggers), despite their dimness, their boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and their evil dispositions, make long speeches."
blacked_001-1.gif

Can any be so kind as to get me up to date on the situation? What’s happening, why, and where is it all going?
South Africa like many other countries fucked their economy because of these unnecessary lockdowns. Their last president just got thrown in jail for corruption and the Blacks used it as an opportunity to chimp out and steal everything that isn't nailed down and burn what is left (except the book stores). The Indians and the Whites in South Africa pretty much are the economy and they are working together to protect what is theirs. The Government and LEOs are mostly useless because they are run by Blacks. Things are escalating because supply lines have been made unsafe so food and supplies cant get delivered and there were already shortages because of the lockdowns.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The sad thing with you guys is that you project your obsession with race onto others. There's nothing you could post in response as a "gotcha back" to me showing your race getting cucked because I don't have an attachment to my race, its just a one sided exchange really lol

Again, you are on the wrong forum, this is an incel forum, not an "aryan brotherhood" forum lol

Oh no, the plight of "your" people, it must hurt your heart so :feelsohh:

Oh well, back to the white genocide :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Damn I missed out on this Based thread :feelsbadman:

PPE is some glower or something. What is this retarded soy champagne liberal faggot joe biden cock sucker even doing here? He literally lifemogs 99% of normie white men that he hates.

Must be giving some of daddy's money to the mods.
i wish i actually did mog 99% of normalfag cumskins

i would rather be almost any cumskin on this forum

PPE is like if a JBWmaxxer were living in Thailand having success and he deeply hated normie Thai men who just betabuxx Thai women. Then turns around and says the Thai men are racists or something for bullshit reasons (just cause they're Thai and he's some kind of Chinese supremacist).
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"History repeats itself" is an overly used naive quote that doesn't take into account that in human history there will be advances and changes that are so drastic that it is virtually impossible for certain circumstances to repeat (changes in technology, changes in culture, changes in law, etc)

Take today's Swedish men for example, when they were vikings and had a warrior culture, and had a religion that literally states that you have to die in battle with your weapon in your hand to go to heaven, I could see these men rebelling against a feminist society or fighting back against all the refugees coming in and taking their women

Fast forward to todays pathetic and cucked male population, with a white liberal feminized culture, and a religion that tells you to turn the other cheek and that "the meek will inherit the earth" (some pacifist bullshit), or having no religion at all (secularism is usually pacifistic in nature), and you end up with a scenario in which expected outcomes (men fighting back) cannot be replicated

The quote is really overused and it doesn't make any sense if you spend a little bit of time to analyze it

Sometimes there are changes too drastic, such that the environment and circumstances required for an event to repeat are no longer present and can no longer be facilitated
The idea that white men in the West are ultra-feminized is blown extremely out of proportion due to social media. Why is that only for Western men this image seems to be painted? When you think of the stereotypical Russian man, you do not exactly have an image of weak feminized soylords, do you? This image of an extremely soyified Europa and USA is just a fabricated illusion meant to demoralize men in the West even further.

And for those white men that have unfortunately succumbed to J. brainwashing, I think it's incredibly naïve to believe that most of these men cannot be swayed back again. If history has taught us one lesson it's that people are easily swayed by convincing leaders who teach strong and uncompromising doctrines.

Whites are starting to wake up and are seeing through the bullshit globohomo degeneracy that is shoved down their throats daily by fake news media outlets. White nationalism is rising exponentially in Europe and the US as the autochthonous people are increasingly feeling alienated from their cultures. It's not going to be long before the final straw breaks. White women voting overwhelmingly Republican in the last and previous US elections is a is a strong sign that even these creatures devoid of critical thinking at least possess some instinctive capacity to sense that we're heading towards grave peril. Muhammed Ali (ironically) said it best. No intelligent person wants half-brown kinky head kids roaming this earth; they want their children to resemble themselves. Blue birds fly with blue birds, red birds fly with red birds.

The global defense budget is 2 trillion dollars today (and growing). Unless that number turns 0 anytime soon, your theory is yet to be proven that we now arrived at a point where we for the first time become the exception to the history rule. The current situation is far from happy sunshine and rainbows.

It did not take Hitler long to mobilize millions (including many non-germanics) for his cause. This time it will be different, however, as people now know who the real enemy is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4&ab_channel=guyjohn59

Last edited:
Jews think they can implode White European nations and be unscathed in the whole process which is funny because most ethnics just see them as Jewish White people. [White looking people with Judaism as a religion.]

The stupidity of Jews has no bounds.
Kike cope. The protocol of zion already says that jews will have to be sacrificed. The kikes know that kike sacrifices will have to be made.

Not everyone in the US lives in a trailer park, but IDK why tf whites would stay in South Africa, they're sitting around waiting to be killed. Look what happened in Zimbabwe with Mugabe ffs.

Not everyone in the US lives in a trailer park, but IDK why tf whites would stay in South Africa, they're sitting around waiting to be killed. Look what happened in Zimbabwe with Mugabe ffs.
yeah, but the kind of cumskin who is itching for a race war and intently observing the south african situation are the same type of cumskin who lives in trailer parks

Kike cope. The protocol of zion already says that jews will have to be sacrificed. The kikes know that kike sacrifices will have to be made.
The powerful will always sacrifice pawns concerning the grand chessboard of this world, the lower segments of Jews are no different.

The powerful will always sacrifice pawns concerning the grand chessboard of this world, the lower segments of Jews are no different.
Is that why you larp as a self hating kike? You're just mad that you're not part of the upper echelon of elite kikes but instead you're part of the low tier goyim kikes used as sacrificial lambs for the slaugher.

Nicholas cage

Is that why you larp as a self hating kike? You're just mad that you're not part of the upper echelon of elite kikes but instead you're part of the low tier goyim kikes used as sacrificial lambs for the slaugher.

View attachment 469990
No, I was long abandoned and left to die since my birth, whereas I keep reminding you that I have no loyalties to them whatsoever. I care not what happens to Jews in the end and I think their supreme arrogance or hubris will be their undoing where I care not what negative consequences they face afterward. :feelsjuice:

No, I was long abandoned and left to die since my birth, whereas I keep reminding you that I have no loyalties to them whatsoever. I care not what happens to Jews in the end and I think their supreme arrogance or hubris will be their undoing where I care not what negative consequences they face afterward. :feelsjuice:
Hooknose kike cope. Niggers who are abandoned are still loyal to niggers. Kikes who are abandoned are still loyal to kikes. You ain't fooling anybody buddy boyo.

Hooknose kike cope. Niggers who are abandoned are still loyal to niggers. Kikes who are abandoned are still loyal to kikes. You ain't fooling anybody buddy boyo.
Projection at its best, just because white incels like "beta orbiting" their ethnic group doesn't mean that incels of other ethnicities like to do it too

Projection at its best, just because white incels like "beta orbiting" their ethnic group doesn't mean that incels of other ethnicities like to do it too
Keep coping. Kikes are the most ethnocentric group BY FAR.

Keep coping. Kikes are the most ethnocentric group BY FAR.
Kikes, yes, kikeincels, I doubt it (depends on if you are part of a top tier family and if that family even accepts/respects you)

Kikes, yes, kikeincels, I doubt it (depends on if you are part of a top tier family and if that family even accepts/respects you)
Kikecels are only here to subvert.

yeah, but the kind of cumskin who is itching for a race war and intently observing the south african situation are the same type of cumskin who lives in trailer parks
A race war in america would be a bloody mess, gangsters fighting rednecks.

Not me, I'm a living anomaly, aberration, and abomination, my own father said so upon the day I was born, so ready to have me killed like Abraham and Isaac. But you go ahead and believe what you like, I have no interest in convincing you of anything. At best you only slightly amuse me. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:

Who are the South African members here?

Maybe they can update us on the status of SA

@MabundaG @The kissless

Praat jy Afrikaans?

Wat gebeur in Suid Afrika?

Hoekom is Zuma in die gevangenis?

@MabundaG @The kissless

Praat jy Afrikaans?

I'm black. Last time I uttered Afrikaans was when I was trying to impress my old boss and a couple of foids

I'm black. Last time I uttered Afrikaans was when I was trying to impress my old boss and a couple of foids
Are you Zulu or Xhosa?

Yeah I used Google Translate for those Afrikaans phrases.

Are most of these protests in KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng?

What about the Western Cape and Eastern Cape?

Are you Zulu or Xhosa?
Neither my dude. I'm Sotho and I'm not in the KZN or GP. What I've seen though is that most of the shacks are being raided with most stolen goods being recovered.
What's funny is that the news outlets are sympathetic for these criminals. No my fellow black man you can't be having sex, impregnating many women, ruining the gene pool and believe your method of feeding for your devil spawn is to loot and steal.
Are most of these protests in KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng?
Yeah, wherever the zulu are chaos follows.

You might have to ask the other guy about the Western Cape, I have a strong feeling he lives out there

Last edited:
Neither my dude. I'm Sotho

According to Wikipedia, most of the Sothos in SA are located in the Free State province.

Do you live in Free State or another province?

Are there protests in the Free State province?

@MabundaG @The kissless

Praat jy Afrikaans?

Ek praat daai kak taal nie, ek haat afrikaanse,
ek ken bietjie afrikaanse , ek leer bietjie van hoerskool maar wanneer afrikaanse mense praat, ek ken niets what hulle se,
afrikaanse kan my dick suig,

yeah i learned a little afrikaanse in highschool/google translate but i have no idea what they're saying most of the time, im a white guy that grew up here, ngl, if i said this to afrikaaners/boertjies here i would get my teeth knocked out, afrikaanse people are the ugliest/angriest people in the world, there's no warm humility from them, they are all native english speakers , what you read here is basic rough afrikaanse , there's no way i can properly translate what i said here, im monolingual english just like americans/brits