Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The situation in South Africa right now

PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
144d 12h 52m
Languishingrn said:
Not everyone in the US lives in a trailer park, but IDK why tf whites would stay in South Africa, they're sitting around waiting to be killed. Look what happened in Zimbabwe with Mugabe ffs.
yeah, but the kind of cumskin who is itching for a race war and intently observing the south african situation are the same type of cumskin who lives in trailer parks

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★
42d 9h 52m
Blackpill Rage said:
Kike cope. The protocol of zion already says that jews will have to be sacrificed. The kikes know that kike sacrifices will have to be made.
The powerful will always sacrifice pawns concerning the grand chessboard of this world, the lower segments of Jews are no different.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
164d 17h 46m
MarquisDeSade said:
The powerful will always sacrifice pawns concerning the grand chessboard of this world, the lower segments of Jews are no different.
Is that why you larp as a self hating kike? You're just mad that you're not part of the upper echelon of elite kikes but instead you're part of the low tier goyim kikes used as sacrificial lambs for the slaugher.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★
42d 9h 52m
Blackpill Rage said:
Is that why you larp as a self hating kike? You're just mad that you're not part of the upper echelon of elite kikes but instead you're part of the low tier goyim kikes used as sacrificial lambs for the slaugher.

View attachment 469990
No, I was long abandoned and left to die since my birth, whereas I keep reminding you that I have no loyalties to them whatsoever. I care not what happens to Jews in the end and I think their supreme arrogance or hubris will be their undoing where I care not what negative consequences they face afterward. :feelsjuice:

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
164d 17h 46m
MarquisDeSade said:
No, I was long abandoned and left to die since my birth, whereas I keep reminding you that I have no loyalties to them whatsoever. I care not what happens to Jews in the end and I think their supreme arrogance or hubris will be their undoing where I care not what negative consequences they face afterward. :feelsjuice:
Hooknose kike cope. Niggers who are abandoned are still loyal to niggers. Kikes who are abandoned are still loyal to kikes. You ain't fooling anybody buddy boyo.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
331d 13h 11m
Neat. Africa for Africans.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
112d 4h 54m
Blackpill Rage said:
Hooknose kike cope. Niggers who are abandoned are still loyal to niggers. Kikes who are abandoned are still loyal to kikes. You ain't fooling anybody buddy boyo.
Projection at its best, just because white incels like "beta orbiting" their ethnic group doesn't mean that incels of other ethnicities like to do it too

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
164d 17h 46m
BlkPillPres said:
Projection at its best, just because white incels like "beta orbiting" their ethnic group doesn't mean that incels of other ethnicities like to do it too
Keep coping. Kikes are the most ethnocentric group BY FAR.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
112d 4h 54m
Blackpill Rage said:
Kikes, yes, kikeincels, I doubt it (depends on if you are part of a top tier family and if that family even accepts/respects you)

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
164d 17h 46m
BlkPillPres said:
Kikes, yes, kikeincels, I doubt it (depends on if you are part of a top tier family and if that family even accepts/respects you)
Kikecels are only here to subvert.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Dolazi vrijeme škorpiona
★★★★
4d 13h 57m
PPEcel said:
yeah, but the kind of cumskin who is itching for a race war and intently observing the south african situation are the same type of cumskin who lives in trailer parks
A race war in america would be a bloody mess, gangsters fighting rednecks.

PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
144d 12h 52m
Blackpill Rage said:
:feelskek:

Languishingrn said:
A race war in america would be a bloody mess, gangsters fighting rednecks.
the feds would shut it down quick, it won't happen

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Dolazi vrijeme škorpiona
★★★★
4d 13h 57m
PPEcel said:
the feds would shut it down quick, it won't happen
Thank god Chauvin was convicted.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★
42d 9h 52m
Blackpill Rage said:
Not me, I'm a living anomaly, aberration, and abomination, my own father said so upon the day I was born, so ready to have me killed like Abraham and Isaac. But you go ahead and believe what you like, I have no interest in convincing you of anything. At best you only slightly amuse me. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★★
67d 6h 36m

Wellington

Wellington

Sic Semper Tyrannis
★★★★
1d 16h 35m
Who are the South African members here?

Maybe they can update us on the status of SA

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
85d 16h 35m
Wellington said:
Who are the South African members here?

Maybe they can update us on the status of SA
MabundaG @MabundaG The kissless @The kissless

Wellington

Wellington

Sic Semper Tyrannis
★★★★
1d 16h 35m

Praat jy Afrikaans?

Wat gebeur in Suid Afrika?

Hoekom is Zuma in die gevangenis?

MabundaG

MabundaG

A dog without a bone
5d 10m
Wellington said:

Praat jy Afrikaans?

I'm black. Last time I uttered Afrikaans was when I was trying to impress my old boss and a couple of foids

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
85d 16h 35m
MabundaG said:
I'm black. Last time I uttered Afrikaans was when I was trying to impress my old boss and a couple of foids
Are you Zulu or Xhosa?

Wellington

Wellington

Sic Semper Tyrannis
★★★★
1d 16h 35m
MabundaG said:

Yeah I used Google Translate for those Afrikaans phrases.

Are most of these protests in KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng?

What about the Western Cape and Eastern Cape?

MabundaG

MabundaG

A dog without a bone
5d 10m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Are you Zulu or Xhosa?
Neither my dude. I'm Sotho and I'm not in the KZN or GP. What I've seen though is that most of the shacks are being raided with most stolen goods being recovered.
What's funny is that the news outlets are sympathetic for these criminals. No my fellow black man you can't be having sex, impregnating many women, ruining the gene pool and believe your method of feeding for your devil spawn is to loot and steal.
Wellington said:
Are most of these protests in KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng?
Yeah, wherever the zulu are chaos follows.

You might have to ask the other guy about the Western Cape, I have a strong feeling he lives out there

Last edited:
Wellington

Wellington

Sic Semper Tyrannis
★★★★
1d 16h 35m
MabundaG said:
Neither my dude. I'm Sotho

According to Wikipedia, most of the Sothos in SA are located in the Free State province.

Do you live in Free State or another province?

Are there protests in the Free State province?

The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★
2d 15h 38m
Wellington said:

Praat jy Afrikaans?

Ek praat daai kak taal nie, ek haat afrikaanse,
ek ken bietjie afrikaanse , ek leer bietjie van hoerskool maar wanneer afrikaanse mense praat, ek ken niets what hulle se,
afrikaanse kan my dick suig,

yeah i learned a little afrikaanse in highschool/google translate but i have no idea what they're saying most of the time, im a white guy that grew up here, ngl, if i said this to afrikaaners/boertjies here i would get my teeth knocked out, afrikaanse people are the ugliest/angriest people in the world, there's no warm humility from them, they are all native english speakers , what you read here is basic rough afrikaanse , there's no way i can properly translate what i said here, im monolingual english just like americans/brits

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
85d 16h 35m
The kissless said:
Ek praat daai kak taal nie, ek haat afrikaanse,
ek ken bietjie afrikaanse , ek leer bietjie van hoerskool maar wanneer afrikaanse mense praat, ek ken niets what hulle se,
afrikaanse kan my dick suig,

yeah i learned a little afrikaanse in highschool/google translate but i have no idea what they're saying most of the time, im a white guy that grew up here, ngl, if i said what i said to afrikaaners/boertjies here i would get my teeth knocked out, afrikaanse people are the ugliest/angriest people in the world, there's no warm humility from them, they are all native english speakers , what you read here is basic rough afrikaanse , there's no way i can properly translate what i said here, im monolingual english just like americans/brits
Are you a white Anglo?

Wellington

Wellington

Sic Semper Tyrannis
★★★★
1d 16h 35m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Are you a white Anglo?

Yeah he is.

They bully him and call him soutpiel and rooinek

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
85d 16h 35m
Wellington said:
Yeah he is.

They bully him and call him soutpiel
He should move to "Canada" then.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
85d 16h 35m
The kissless said:
my parents both have portuguese blood
So you're white? Aren't the Portuguese the first settlers in South Africa before the Dutch?

Wellington

Wellington

Sic Semper Tyrannis
★★★★
1d 16h 35m
The kissless said:
my parents both have portuguese blood

You could try moving to Portugal, its an EU country.

I'm sure they will take someone who has full Portuguese ancestry.

The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★
2d 15h 38m
TheDarkEnigma said:
So you're white? Aren't the Portuguese the first settlers in South Africa before the Dutch?

idk, im not an expert, anyways the genepool is so mixedup with the europeans, most people don't give a shit about their lineage
Wellington said:
You could try moving to Portugal, its an EU country.

I'm sure they will take someone who has full Portuguese ancestry.

looked into it way back, won't work

MabundaG said:
Neither my dude. I'm Sotho and I'm not in the KZN or GP. What I've seen though is that most of the shacks are being raided with most stolen goods being recovered.
What's funny is that the news outlets are sympathetic for these criminals. No my fellow black man you can't be having sex, impregnating many women, ruining the gene pool and believe your method of feeding for your devil spawn is to loot and steal.

Yeah, wherever the zulu are chaos follows.

You might have to ask the other guy about the Western Cape, I have a strong feeling he lives out there
I thought you're a black muslim??

MabundaG

MabundaG

A dog without a bone
5d 10m
The kissless said:
I thought you're a black muslim??
Nigga what? :feelswhat:

So you think having many foids bear you children who you can't afford is good right?

And when did I say that I was a practicing Muslim? Or do you think 'black muslims' are a different race? The fuck are they feeding you in Cape Town?

The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★
2d 15h 38m
your interest in cheap cool cars is what started my suspicion

Wellington

Wellington

Sic Semper Tyrannis
★★★★
1d 16h 35m
MabundaG, are you from Bloemfontein?