Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The signs of the fakecel

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK YOU LARPER, YOU ARE ANOTHER JBW COPER LARPER IF YOU SAY THAT... Not only you believe in JBW theory but you also say this SHIT LOL. Look at @11gaijin threads, what a fucking larper you are. ANYONE can get matches there, ANYONE. Run an experiment yourself with 1/10 curry. You basically exposed yourself with that sentence LOL. :feelstastyman::banhammer: About my flaws... not only recessed chin, but there are also many more, it's just that my chin is my main flaw.
The fuck are you on about?
Because I don't get matches in SEA i'm somehow a LARPER? Ironic.
w3hUyFC.gif

300px This

Again, just because you get matches in SEA, it doesn't mean everyone else will. I tried and failed there, not a single match, and I mean that in the literal sense. Just like the blue pilled NPCs who think because getting sex for them is easy, it means it's possible for an incel, though I guess it's not so surprising that a Chadlite has that mindset.

Fucking rope faggot.

I still don't get how this isn't banned yet, its really just trolling, and most of them have the gif avi's where you see chad showing off his face and shit, wtf is that about, it isn't "le ironic" its fucking cucked, nobody is coming here to bask in the glory that is chad, Chad avi's should be a bannable offense.

THIS. Foid avatars would actually be less offensive than Chad avatars because at least with foids you could lust after their tits or asses. But the only reason to have a Chad avatar is either that a poster is too retarded to realize he's engaging in an act of cuckoldry, or that the poster is a LARPing Chad who thinks he's found a "slick" way to rub it in our faces without getting banned.

The fuck are you on about?
Because I don't get matches in SEA i'm somehow a LARPER? Ironic.
w3hUyFC.gif

View attachment 55199View attachment 55200
Again, just because you get matches in SEA, it doesn't mean everyone else will. I tried and failed there, not a single match, and I mean that in the literal sense. Just like the blue pilled NPCs who think because getting sex for them is easy, it means it's possible for an incel, though I guess it's not so surprising that a Chadlite has that mindset.

Fucking rope faggot.
Of course you are a LARPER. You dismissed my point about 11gaijin's experiments. Also CopingGymcel(I think) has done an experiment with a 1/10 guy. It's impossible to be incel in Thailand. let alone have 0 matches therefore you are a larper and posting meme images doesn't help.

LOL @ this dude not being banned, just wth are mods doing, not only is he a teen but hes not even a virgin JFL this place is a farce

Most obvious signs that someone is a fakecel:

-downplays Tinder matches and IOIs, "b-but anyone can match a fat girl!! It doesnt count if shes not a model" (lookism tier argument)
-has friends/online friends
-has had a gf in the past
-active on discord
-NT
-not a virgin

AND THE BIGGEST GIVEAWAY BY FAR:
-posting their own pictures

There is no reason why a legit incel would post his picture online, but if youre not actually incel getting exposed or doxxed doesnt hurt you at all, even if people directly contact your family and coworkers everyone will just LOL @ your trolling because obviously youre not an incel, you have sex! If you have a gf on top of that then posting here is clearly just for shits and giggles, but you cant try to brush it off as trolling if you are actually ugly and a KV whos never had a gf because then its obvious that you mean it

Last edited:
LOL @ this dude not being banned, just wth are mods doing, not only is he a teen but hes not even a virgin JFL this place is a farce

Most obvious signs that someone is a fakecel:

-downplays Tinder matches and IOIs, "b-but anyone can match a fat girl!! It doesnt count if shes not a model" (lookism tier argument)
-has friends/online friends
-has had a gf in the past
-active on discord
-NT
-not a virgin

AND THE BIGGEST GIVAWAY BY FAR:
-posting their own pictures

There is no reason why a legit incel would post his picture online, but if youre not actually incel getting exposed or doxxed doesnt hurt you at all, even if people directly contact your family and coworkers everyone will just LOL @ your trolling because obviously youre not an incel, you have sex! If you have a gf on top of that then posting here is clearly just for shits and giggles, but you cant try to brush it off as trolling if you are actually ugly and a KV whos never had a gf because then its obvious that you mean it
mogs me

Of course you are a LARPER. You dismissed my point about 11gaijin's experiments. Also CopingGymcel(I think) has done an experiment with a 1/10 guy. It's impossible to be incel in Thailand. let alone have 0 matches therefore you are a larper and posting meme images doesn't help.
You didn't link me 11gaijin's experiment, and I dunno what his experiment was about, but it doesn't pertain to my actual Tinder matches (or lack thereof) because regardless of what his experiment concluded, my own concluded differently.

You can call me a LARPer all you like, in the end you're a good looking non-virgin fakecel who shouldn't be pointing the finger anywhere but at himself. The fact that you're so desperately trying to accuse me of being a LARPer due to the fact that i've literally not received a match in Thailand is hilarious.

I'll add:

>Downplays looks theory
>Believes in "just be NT" theory
>Likes cherry picking (thank god it's against the rules now)
>Claims sub4 guys can get gfs by being NT or having a social circle
I dont agree. most fakecels that i saw here are not "Just be NT" supporters, most of them are more like "IF YOU ARE SUB8 AND BELLOW 6FT TALL YOU WILL DIE VIRGIN BRO". The kind that you mentioned are more found on Lookism.

Just look at mylifeistrash post history. remember the kind of autistic shit that whogivesafuck used to post??? So...

Is also (((popular))) around the "incel" hivemind here whenever they make a thread regardless of the content.

How do you learn to identify such specimens? they have already infiltrated all the levels of the two mainstream Incel forums, if you are a true Incel, you don't even know if the one you are speaking with someone that despite he says that he share your pain about being treated like a subhuman, he's in reality a prettyboy larper that thinks that is not probably not even a virgin(and if he's is, is probably because he don't even fucking tried in the first place) there's are some tips that can help you with the field of ignoring them if you even find one in the first place.

>chad Avi
>more active in discord that in this forum
>tries to imply that normies are even sligthy similar to incels(sub 8 meme, normies don't get sex) etc
>underrate both males and females for at least two points, even more if he's similar looking that him
>its historial is all about funnyposting or memes, not rejections, not stories about treated like garbage for his looks etc.
>says actively he will not fuck fat/ugly/ethnic woman or says fucking them don't counts
>admit he get matches in tinder
>admit he browses lookism or mgtow.
>likes to racebait or give non-lookist based reasons on why someone can get laid or not
>he's involved in political coping

Using this guide, you can prevent yourself into trusting a larper before he defrauds you by posting a pic or admiting he was a fraud since the start when he gets bored, you are already informed

So I am fakecel if I still have the integrity left in me not to fuck landwhales?

You didn't link me 11gaijin's experiment, and I dunno what his experiment was about, but it doesn't pertain to my actual Tinder matches (or lack thereof) because regardless of what his experiment concluded, my own concluded differently.

You can call me a LARPer all you like, in the end you're a good looking non-virgin fakecel who shouldn't be pointing the finger anywhere but at himself. The fact that you're so desperately trying to accuse me of being a LARPer due to the fact that i've literally not received a match in Thailand is hilarious.
Just visit his threads and you will see.i bet you did not even swipe there
:feelstastyman: now it's time to sleep with my kitten
20181021 234320

Fucking fakecel piece of shit scum of the earth motherfucker. Go fucking kys fakecel, I hate larping normies like you who come here just to get ego boosted from truecels and shit on them

Fakecels are the scum of the Earth. Can't believe they are allowed to stay on this forum. I fucking despise them, especially brendioeee, zyros, copinggymcel etc... Fucking pieces of shit...
Zyros is not a fakecel.

Fakecel is a guy who claims to be incel without being incel in fact. Zyros doesnt claim to be incel.

Fucking fakecel piece of shit scum of the earth motherfucker. Go fucking kys fakecel, I hate larping normies like you who come here just to get ego boosted from truecels and shit on them
Good 1

at least 50 % of the people are fakecel here

So I am fakecel if I still have the integrity left in me not to fuck landwhales?
it implies that you have SMV enough to fucking without engaging in LTR to a Landwhale, in 2018, so yeah, seems fakecelish to me.

Also lol to an Incel caring about "integrity", you are posting in a permavirgin forum of an group that is the laughing stock of the world.

the only truecels are people with more than 1000 posts and very depressed and nihilist with short posts and few topics, all of them about desperation and loneliness

Just visit his threads and you will see.i bet you did not even swipe there
:feelstastyman: now it's time to sleep with my kitten
View attachment 55214
Nice more baseless accusations from the fakecel.
You can believe what you wanna believe, fact of the matter is everyone knows you're a giant fake and you have no defense for it other than "The time I had sex duzn't count!!!". What a faggot. You brag about your Tinder matches and the nudes foids send you whilst trying to tell me that i'm lying about not getting matches in Thailand to try and diminish how big of a fakecel that bragging makes you seem. JFL.

Nice more baseless accusations from the fakecel.
You can believe what you wanna believe, fact of the matter is everyone knows you're a giant fake and you have no defense for it other than "The time I had sex duzn't count!!!". What a faggot. You brag about your Tinder matches and the nudes foids send you whilst trying to tell me that i'm lying about not getting matches in Thailand to try and diminish how big of a fakecel that bragging makes you seem. JFL.
https://incels.is/threads/daily-reminder-that-this-type-of-group-exists-on-this-forum.84019/
I am gonna repeat it again, it's IMPOSSIBLE to NOT get any matches in Thailand but you claim you haven't gotten any, therefore you are a larper fakecel. What' your defense against that? None, you did not even provide any screenshots while I told you to look up at experiments.

https://incels.is/threads/daily-reminder-that-this-type-of-group-exists-on-this-forum.84019/
I am gonna repeat it again, it's IMPOSSIBLE to NOT get any matches in Thailand but you claim you haven't gotten any, therefore you are a larper fakecel. What' your defense against that? None, you did not even provide any screenshots while I told you to look up at experiments.
Like I said, you're making this accusation solely to try and diminish your bragging about Tinder matches.
I dunno what you want me to say? You're making a completely bogus claim that it's "impossible" to not get matches in Thailand, there's nothing to defend against lmao. I've had normies and roasties say the same thing to me when I say I get literally zero matches on Tinder and zero replies on dating websites in my area. There's no defense needed against such a ridiculous claim as "You're a fakecel because no incel would ever be less successful than me! My experiences are the only ones that count, so yours must be fake!!!".

Fact of the matter is you get matches like crazy, turn around and brag about them to other incels, and now want to act like it's normal for incels to get tons of matches and nudes from foids on Tinder.
This is like fakecel tactic #1 you're pulling here Weed, c'mon now.

ofc retard it was before i joined incels.

everyone who is redpilled gets eventually blackpilled.

lookism is red pill

Why are you on an incel forum as a nonincel though?

I dont agree. most fakecels that i saw here are not "Just be NT" supporters, most of them are more like "IF YOU ARE SUB8 AND BELLOW 6FT TALL YOU WILL DIE VIRGIN BRO". The kind that you mentioned are more found on Lookism.

Just look at mylifeistrash post history. remember the kind of autistic shit that whogivesafuck used to post??? So...
Yeah, I heard that guy say he was way over 6’5 and plays basketball. So what, a 6’10 incel? JFL at this site

The fucking larpers on here disgust me

lol @ fakecels arguing with other fakecels.

lol @ fakecels arguing with other fakecels.

They make all of us look bad. Imagine being a KHHV like me and having to constantly see all these "incels" who have had sex, relationships, dates, etc... on here....

You can usually spot the fakecels by just looking up.. they’re the tall guys.

3rd and last one are the only ones that apply to me.

How the fuck is he not banned for bragging

I literally made a thread about that JFL (months ago). When I first saw that shit and all the other shit he was saying

jfl-how-is-he-not-banned-png.9932

https://www.incels.is/threads/why-h...rs-like-him-users-with-high-lay-counts.37560/

The guy keeps getting temporary bans for other shit but is always allowed back JFL. Let any one of us do the shit he has done like virgin shaming and watch us get permabanned, I don't know what he has on the mods and site owners but it must be something good.

I literally made a thread about that JFL (months ago). When I first saw that shit and all the other shit he was saying

jfl-how-is-he-not-banned-png.9932

https://www.incels.is/threads/why-h...rs-like-him-users-with-high-lay-counts.37560/

The guy keeps getting temporary bans for other shit but is always allowed back JFL. Let any one of us do the shit he has done like virgin shaming and watch us get permabanned, I don't know what he has on the mods and site owners but it must be something good.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Jfl, unreal.

Fakecels dont bash on cucks

Like I said, you're making this accusation solely to try and diminish your bragging about Tinder matches.
I dunno what you want me to say? You're making a completely bogus claim that it's "impossible" to not get matches in Thailand, there's nothing to defend against lmao. I've had normies and roasties say the same thing to me when I say I get literally zero matches on Tinder and zero replies on dating websites in my area. There's no defense needed against such a ridiculous claim as "You're a fakecel because no incel would ever be less successful than me! My experiences are the only ones that count, so yours must be fake!!!".

Fact of the matter is you get matches like crazy, turn around and brag about them to other incels, and now want to act like it's normal for incels to get tons of matches and nudes from foids on Tinder.
This is like fakecel tactic #1 you're pulling here Weed, c'mon now.
I am not trying to diminish anything, I am just saying you are a fakecel larper liar due to your lying "muuh not a single match, haha" fuck off. Okay here's a thread from me https://incels.is/threads/proof-that-likes-do-not-mean-anything.82333/ Even hamlossus got matches in the fucking UK and u got 0 in TH? Stop lying piece of shit., not only that but males in TH have higher smv that foids and u got 0??? KYS.

Embracing the science that is evolution and knowing that Christianity is nothing but a delusion doesn't make me a fedora tipper.

scientism is something that should be destroyed and all atheists ritually executed. you know most jews in the USA are atheists too? you a kike or something?
also

"muh burden of proof"

go away Spinoza

Last edited:
I am not trying to diminish anything, I am just saying you are a fakecel larper liar due to your lying "muuh not a single match, haha" fuck off. Okay here's a thread from me https://incels.is/threads/proof-that-likes-do-not-mean-anything.82333/ Even hamlossus got matches in the fucking UK and u got 0 in TH? Stop lying piece of shit., not only that but males in TH have higher smv that foids and u got 0??? KYS.
I didn't get any matches in the UK either, funnily enough. :feelsbadman:
Again, you're trying so hard to diminish how much of a fakecel you look right now, it's pathetic. Reality is you're good looking so you get matches, i'm not so I won't. There's no "defense" I can make here because you're making completely bogus claims to try and bring attention away from the fact that you've bragged about matches on Tinder and had nudes shares with you by femoids.

I didn't get any matches in the UK either, funnily enough. :feelsbadman:
Again, you're trying so hard to diminish how much of a fakecel you look right now, it's pathetic. Reality is you're good looking so you get matches, i'm not so I won't. There's no "defense" I can make here because you're making completely bogus claims to try and bring attention away from the fact that you've bragged about matches on Tinder and had nudes shares with you by femoids.
Don't worry I am making a full thread explaining why i am not a fakecel but right now you are trying to diminish how much of a larper you are. You did not even swipe in Thailand and even if you did you would get 5 matches minimum in 1 day. Are you trying to say stblacksopscel and hamlossus mogs you by like 3 points? Obvious larp is obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.