Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The signs of the fakecel

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea ive also noticed alot of fakecels post on discord more than here.

Serious question. What's NT & NT maxing?

Whogivesafukk and a lot others Ogs resulted to be larpers, fakecels were present in r/incels they were just afraid because they will have been purged long ago by azavii, now they are a plague.
Fakecels actually often use the whole "B-b-but i'm a Novembercel and i've been here from the /r/incel days! There's no way I can be a fakecel!"
JFL

admit he get matches in tinder
Oh man there are a lot of those, like @Evil Genius with his 600+ Tinder matches.
Or @Weed with his Tinder matches where the foids keep sending him nudes.
Oh, and both just happen to have their pictures leaked and look really good. Who wulda thought.

This entire post is 100% accurate.

yea ive also noticed alot of fakecels post on discord more than here.
Catfishman2

i honestly think guys who are attractive think they are incel, which is not the case.

i know from experience, a foid will generally approach a guy or give him subtle signs.

I still cannot fathom how someone would choose to be here if their situation didn't warrant it.

I still don't get how this isn't banned yet, its really just trolling, and most of them have the gif avi's where you see chad showing off his face and shit, wtf is that about, it isn't "le ironic" its fucking cucked, nobody is coming here to bask in the glory that is chad, Chad avi's should be a bannable offense.
@Total Imbecile
2250.jpg

weed (i didnt even know he was a sex haver 19yo when I called him a fakecel)

?

You also statistically speaking like to spread false rumours around. Faggot.

Fakecels actually often use the whole "B-b-but i'm a Novembercel and i've been here from the /r/incel days! There's no way I can be a fakecel!"
JFL

Oh man there are a lot of those, like @Evil Genius with his 600+ Tinder matches.
Or @Weed with his Tinder matches where the foids keep sending him nudes.
Oh, and both just happen to have their pictures leaked and look really good. Who wulda thought.

This entire post is 100% accurate.
" with his Tinder matches where the foids keep sending him nudes."

What foids?

@Total Imbecile
2250.jpg

?

" with his Tinder matches where the foids keep sending him nudes."

What foids?
Don't act ignorant, you've literally bragged on Discord about getting nudes from foids on Tinder, I have the screencaps.

Here are my red flags for fakecels:

1. Has been caught bragging.
2. Has been warned for bragging multiple times.
3. Believes in sub 8 theory
4. Believes in cold approaching.
5. Reddit writing style.
6. Always joking.
7. Active on discord.
Show the screencaps
giphy.gif
FAKECEL!!!! FAKECEL!!!!

sign number 1: actually reading this long ass post to check what not to do to not be spotted.

@Total Imbecile

?

rumours ?

Didnt you say you got laid ? And you are also 19, admitting how you never approached a girl
that makes you a sex haver.

>19yo
>good looking
>never approached a single soul in his life
>still got laid

i honestly think guys who are attractive think they are incel, which is not the case.

i know from experience, a foid will generally approach a guy or give him subtle signs.

What if you can't read those subtle signs or too afraid in the metoo age?
It wouldn't be "enthusiastic consent" would it?

He looks a literal beach surfer Chad. Ffs.
That or an SS officer.

He's a black pilled Normie though. So that's acceptable.

I have to agree on this one tbhngl

Well, there you go, you can see it was from a disgusting fat Thai girl. Anyone can get a nude from a sub3 Thai girl, lmao. What are you trying to say? Curry members from this forum also get messages, matches and nudes from Thai girls. Even hamlossus and ocd get dates there within days.

Yes, rumours. A lot of members can say that about you, that you spread false information around. I think even some mods would agree with that statement. I am 20, and the definition of sex haver is "a person who commits sex regularly", and it happened 2 years ago. Also I have explained my situation here https://incels.is/threads/to-whoever-called-me-a-fakecel.2938/ .
Like I've said previously I have to repeat things to, so let me repeat again, I have approached girls online and IRL I get IODs

JFL Still keeps posting my heavily frauded picture.

https://incels.is/threads/fuck-i-hate-having-recessed-chin-pics-tbhtbh.54910/
https://incels.is/threads/fuck-i-hate-having-nct-subhuman-cuck-eye-area-pics-tbhtbh.58618/
https://incels.is/threads/found-an-old-pic-of-myself-was-it-over-for-my-skin.78430/
https://looksmax.org/threads/what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-and-how-do-i-remove-it.72/
@Weed People calling you a Chad know nothing about looks theory tbhtbh. Someone has to make a morph of you with brown/black hair and brown eyes. I assure you many incels here(even curries) will mog you. Incels are blinded by the JBW cope.

A 3/10 whitecel can get laid easily in Thailand because of the social status/green card factor, doesn't mean he can get laid anywhere else though.

Last edited:
Well, there you go, you can see it was from a disgusting fat Thai girl. Anyone can get a nude from a sub3 Thai girl, lmao. What are you trying to say? Curry members from this forum also get messages, matches and nudes from Thai girls. Even hamlossus and ocd get dates there within days.

Yes, rumours. A lot of members can say that about you, that you spread false information around. I think even some mods would agree with that statement. I am 20, and the definition of sex haver is "a person who commits sex regularly", and it happened 2 years ago. Also I have explained my situation here https://incels.is/threads/to-whoever-called-me-a-fakecel.2938/ .
Like I've said previously I have to repeat things to, so let me repeat again, I have approached girls online and IRL I get IODs

https://incels.is/threads/fuck-i-hate-having-recessed-chin-pics-tbhtbh.54910/
https://incels.is/threads/fuck-i-hate-having-nct-subhuman-cuck-eye-area-pics-tbhtbh.58618/
https://incels.is/threads/found-an-old-pic-of-myself-was-it-over-for-my-skin.78430/
https://looksmax.org/threads/what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-and-how-do-i-remove-it.72/

Fucking larper facekel piece of shit, go kys motherfucker. I'd kill to have your looks, you larping fucking piece of shit. Kys

Whogivesafukk and a lot others Ogs resulted to be larpers, fakecels were present in r/incels they were just afraid because they will have been purged long ago by azavii, now they are a plague.
Speaking of azavii, what hapenned to him?

Another Fakecel cope line spat out everytime they're backed into a corner.
No, just because YOU can get hundreds of matches in Thailand, it doesn't mean everyone can. For example i've had my Tinder set there for months and never did I ever get a single match from a foid there.

"Woe is me, the rest of my face is perfect but I have a bad chin, it's sooo over 4 me dude!!!"
JFL, this is what makes you a fakecel. Even if you have a shit recessed chin, so fucking what? The rest of your face looks perfectly fine.
You keep saying you're "frauding", but all you're doing is taking the pic from a better angle, every single fucking person on earth does this when they take a presentable photo. I wish I looked like a Tyronelite at some angle.

@Weed People calling you a Chad know nothing about looks theory tbhtbh. Someone has to make a morph of you with brown/black hair and brown eyes. I assure you many incels here(even curries) will mog you. Incels are blinded by the JBW cope.

A 3/10 whitecel can get laid easily in Thailand because of the social status/green card factor, doesn't mean he can get laid anywhere else though.
Even a 3/10 currycel can get laid easily there lol. Just ask @11gaijin since he did an experiment there.

Another Fakecel cope line spat out everytime they're backed into a corner.
No, just because YOU can get hundreds of matches in Thailand, it doesn't mean everyone can. For example i've had my Tinder set there for months and never did I ever get a single match from a foid there.

"Woe is me, the rest of my face is perfect but I have a bad chin, it's sooo over 4 me dude!!!"
JFL, this is what makes you a fakecel. Even if you have a shit recessed chin, so fucking what? The rest of your face looks perfectly fine.
You keep saying you're "frauding", but all you're doing is taking the pic from a better angle, every single fucking person on earth does this when they take a presentable photo. I wish I looked like a Tyronelite at some angle.
The things that you brought up in your last post and me explaining things got me warned. I am not gonna explain myself anymore. Just gonna address few things, "For example i've had my Tinder set there for months and never did I ever get a single match from a foid there." FUCK YOU LARPER, YOU ARE ANOTHER JBW COPER LARPER IF YOU SAY THAT... Not only you believe in JBW theory but you also say this SHIT LOL. Look at @11gaijin threads, what a fucking larper you are. ANYONE can get matches there, ANYONE. Run an experiment yourself with 1/10 curry. You basically exposed yourself with that sentence LOL. :feelstastyman::banhammer: About my flaws... not only recessed chin, but there are also many more, it's just that my chin is my main flaw.

Fucking larper facekel piece of shit, go kys motherfucker. I'd kill to have your looks, you larping fucking piece of shit. Kys
low iq

Even a 3/10 currycel can get laid easily there lol. Just ask @11gaijin since he did an experiment there.

The things that you brought up in your last post and me explaining things got me warned. I am not gonna explain myself anymore. Just gonna address few things, "For example i've had my Tinder set there for months and never did I ever get a single match from a foid there." FUCK YOU LARPER, YOU ARE ANOTHER JBW COPER LARPER IF YOU SAY THAT... Not only you believe in JBW theory but you also say this SHIT LOL. Look at @11gaijin threads, what a fucking larper you are. ANYONE can get matches there, ANYONE. Run an experiment yourself with 1/10 curry. You basically exposed yourself with that sentence LOL. :feelstastyman::banhammer: About my flaws... not only recessed chin, but there are also many more, it's just that my chin is my main flaw.

low iq
tbh getting laid in SEa is easy tbh ngl

Fuck off fakecel, you've literally had sex. Gtfo of here, you're not an incel. Disgrace to KHHV's like myself and many on here.

This thread is so immature.

You had sex. Not an incel. Fuck off, fakecel larper. Fuck you.

• Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts.
Also

• Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts.

Kys fakecel. Fucking disgusting how people like you are allowed here. I've never even hugged a girl and then there's motherfuckers like you who have had sex, are not an incel whatsoever, and are at minimum average looks wise. Fuck you

Kys fakecel. Fucking disgusting how people like you are allowed here. I've never even hugged a girl and then there's motherfuckers like you who have had sex, are not an incel whatsoever, and are at minimum average looks wise. Fuck you
Actually I am 3.5-4/10 ngl You just haven't seen my unfrauded pic.

Every single person in this forum could get laid there, agree?
We have one that can't tbh, but he isn't completely looksmaxxed.

yes I'm sick and tired of these fakes

Fuck you.

You had sex. Not an incel. Fuck off, fakecel larper. Fuck you.
@itsogrecel you mog him by at least half a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.