Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The signs of the fakecel

Status
Not open for further replies.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

@ this entire thread

Don't worry I am making a full thread explaining why i am not a fakecel but right now you are trying to diminish how much of a larper you are. You did not even swipe in Thailand and even if you did you would get 5 matches minimum in 1 day. Are you trying to say stblacksopscel and hamlossus mogs you by like 3 points? Obvious larp is obvious.
I don't know why you're leaning so hard on this angle, well, I know why, it's because you know there's absolutely no evidence that can be offered by you or I to prove or disprove your accusations because everything's been pulled out of your ass.

Weed2
JFL when you're accused of LARPing by a non-virgin fakecel Chad.
When you have to make an entire essay to try and explain why you're not a fakecel, maybe it's time to look within and recognize the fact that you are a fakecel.

I don't know why you're leaning so hard on this angle, well, I know why, it's because you know there's absolutely no evidence that can be offered by you or I to prove or disprove your accusations because everything's been pulled out of your ass.

View attachment 55390JFL when you're accused of LARPing by a non-virgin fakecel Chad.
When you have to make an entire essay to try and explain why you're not a fakecel, maybe it's time to look within and recognize the fact that you are a fakecel.
4651.jpg
what do you mean no evidence? I legit told you to look up at 11gaijin threads, you can also check out @CopingGymcel thread, I believe he has a thread of hamlossus or ocd or stblackopscel in Thailand. Just wait until I finish wagecuck, it is going to be a long thread and I will explain IN DETAILS why I am not a fakecel.

Dont understand why anyone but trucels would want to come here. This thing of ours is a fucking vile existance..

I would do anything not to fit in here and call this place home... being trucel isnt something to aspire to, its the lowest form of life. I would say we are not really living...just existing

4651.jpg
what do you mean no evidence? I legit told you to look up at 11gaijin threads, you can also check out @CopingGymcel thread, I believe he has a thread of hamlossus or ocd or stblackopscel in Thailand. Just wait until I finish wagecuck, it is going to be a long thread and I will explain IN DETAILS why I am not a fakecel.
No evidence as in you cant prove your theory about me, you're making up something completely unprovable.

It's like if I accused you of fucking my sister, (I dont have on fortunately) and then to prove that you fucked my sister I pointed out how much of a slut she is for white bois. It's like, you cant prove you didnt fuck my sister, and I cant prove that you did, all I have is unrelated, useless "evidence" that doesnt prove anything.

That's what you're doing. You're so desperate and butthurt that I leaked your DMs bragging about Tinder matches that you're levying completely unfounded claims against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.