Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck I hate having recessed chin(pics tbhtbh)

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
zkF-qN6QQHSM47HedDHtNg.png
my chin looking straight into the cam... guess why it looks so round and small? because it's fucking bent backwards some degrees.
Wanna see how my chin would look like if it wasn't recessed?
4fx-PRtJTZewj38aC1Nxjw.png
There me lifting it, looks more squared and "straight" even tho in reality my face itself isn't straight in that picture.

Also...
Wanted to register to jawsurgeryforums to get advice.. and there's this shit
just what the fuck.

Last edited:
I know that feel man, I hate my weak chin more than anything else. How big is your nose?

lower third of a 10 year old boy

its over :feelsrope:

If you can grow a beard it may help idk.

Just look at the difference a chin can make
It's fucking unbelievable and I really want a surgery.

are u the user neonisthebest from lookism?
:3 you found me but the question is.. How did you jump into that conclusion? lel

I know that feel man, I hate my weak chin more than anything else. How big is your nose?
I think it's normal, even with recessed chin my nose looks alright.. altrough it's comical since it's bulbous

If you can grow a beard it may help idk.
I can't.. I don't have a full beard (yet hopefully) and it's fucking blonde LOL.

You have tiny ears.

edit :

I can register there.
It's ogre for you.
My ears are not tiny, they look tiny because like I said I lifted my head up for that photo therefore they appear tiny.. I think my ears are normal, maybe one elf inducing but that's fine.

Go for the surgery.
It's a life changing.

JSF's admin got tired of all the Lookism users and started banning them, unless they donated shekels of course. Stupid move since that site had traffic thanks to lookism. Just a reminder for when people bitch about sergeantincel, there are worse faggots modding incelhavens out there. Still weird they banned your ass before registering, you may have lingered on a lookism style thread and red flagged your IP.

Also, you have more chin length than I do :trepidation:
if u remember, im the user amateurlooksmaxxer, we talked for a brief while back there
Hey I remember you. You were that user that spammed Pandey's pics

if u remember, im the user amateurlooksmaxxer, we talked for a brief while back there
Ahh I remember you, you had a different avi of some MM. Welcome to incels.is :3 It's a way better and more reletable website if you are a legit incel.

Go for the surgery.
It's a life changing.
Already £1000 saved up :3

How much do you need ?
I'm lucky that the surgery was covered by my insurance.

How much do you need ?
I'm lucky that the surgery was covered by my insurance.
No idea, I asked in r/plasticsurgery tbhtbh

I also used search function and someone said £5k-£6k but that was 1 year ago and maybe prices have changed a little bit :c

I wish i had the money for chin implants, im stuck with cheating with a beard atm.

hahaha just donate some bitcoin br0

Lol, never knew it was that bad.
It looked pretty normal on that pic of you that everybody posts.

Lol, never knew it was that bad.
It looked pretty normal on that pic of you that everybody posts.
looks like 2 different people, jfl the weedpic is probably morphed slightly I know it looks a little blurry

looks like 2 different people, jfl the weedpic is probably morphed slightly I know it looks a little blurry
Probably just frauded with light as you can clearly tell it's recessed on this one due to the shadow his lower lip casts over his chin.

Will you go for a surgery? And how much will it cost in your case. I think you still look good tbh even with recessed chin

Side profile please

It's not morphed lel but frauded.. Light fraud is god's given.. When I lightfraud my chin doesn't look recessed because there are no shadows to make the recessed chin detectable.

Will you go for a surgery? And how much will it cost in your case. I think you still look good tbh even with recessed chin
I am not sure about the price yet.. I think it's about £5000($6.5k or so) tbhtbh..

Side profile please
this was taken months ago lul I bring my head bit forward and look straight tbhtbh its over

zkF-qN6QQHSM47HedDHtNg.png
my chin looking straight into the cam... guess why it looks so round and small? because it's fucking bent backwards some degrees.
Wanna see how my chin would look like if it wasn't recessed?
4fx-PRtJTZewj38aC1Nxjw.png
There me lifting it, looks more squared and "straight" even tho in reality my face itself isn't straight in that picture.

Also...
Wanted to register to jawsurgeryforums to get advice.. and there's this shit
View attachment 23014 just what the fuck.

That jaw surgery forum is a scam. You can post at archwired or one of the other jaw forums.

Your chin would be a very easy fix if you wanted either by genioplasty or implant. Go see a surgeon for a consult.

That jaw surgery forum is a scam. You can post at archwired or one of the other jaw forums.

Your chin would be a very easy fix if you wanted either by genioplasty or implant. Go see a surgeon for a consult.
How do you know my chin is easy to fix? I think my jaw might be misalinged :3 but I would happy if my chin would be the real cause since it's easier and cheaper to fix tbhthb

How do you know my chin is easy to fix? I think my jaw might be misalinged :3 but I would happy if my chin would be the real cause since it's easier and cheaper to fix tbhthb

Just get some cephalometric xrays taken, go see a jaw surgeon, and ask them. If it's just the chin that's easy. Even a BSSO isn't that bad.

Damn son, and people say you are GL (no offense). Do you mouthbreathe?
Um nope.. maybe in le sleep tho tbhtbh yeah they say I am gl because they've seen only my frauded pic what is fine because it feels good being called a chadlite or a fakecel, gives some dopamine but in reality.. rip