Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The sheer amount of UK posters here proves how fucked we are

VST

VST

Banned
-
UK is so utterly fucked when it comes to female hypergamy.
Females here have unreasonably high standards for men, literally every female here requires men to be AT LEAST a 7/10, tall and wealthy while the only thing they can offer is another man's child.

Shit is so utterly fucked here, I wouldn't be surprised if the government isn't suppressing the female inflated ego crisis by hiding stats on male/female virginity etc. from us.

And the women are of course manly and ugly too. Dogshit inside and out. Unfortunately the US isn't far behind.

And the women are of course manly and ugly too. Dogshit inside and out. Unfortunately the US isn't far behind.
Shit is absolutely fucked here.
But at least most men in the US look like shit, so the competition isn't high.

I wouldn't be surprised if the government isn't suppressing the female inflated ego crisis by hiding stats on male/female virginity etc. from us.

They most definitely are. Studies are biased too cuz people lie

Yep, whores here have insane standards. It's hitting a point now where even normalfags are starting to see how unbalanced the dating culture is here. Sluts demand a near endless list of shit from men or they list a handful of insane levels of perfection they want out of a guy, it's getting old now.

This is why we need more acid attacks, lowers the roasties to our level and forces them to live life without cheat codes enabled.

BETA UPRISING NOW

Yeah if decent looking white dudes like you are fucked then ethnics like me have -002039238282 chance of success here.

At least you can move to SEA and have a harem of thirsty gook whores.

Don't forget most are single mothers. Fuck that shit.

Yeah if decent looking white dudes like you are fucked then ethnics like me have -002039238282 chance of success here.

Recently tried tinder, 200 swipes, 3 matches. One unmatched, and the other 2 don't reply.

Fuck this shit, I legit swiped right on every ethnic aswell.

Recently tried tinder, 200 swipes, 3 matches. One unmatched, and the other 2 don't reply.

It never began.

Yeah, I mentioned it in the thread.
Legit all most UK foids have to offer is another man's child.
Don't forget how fucking loud the cunts are when drunk, which is like 5 times a week, the foids here legit call me ugly to my face when they are drunk and I might be just passing through town to go home
It never began.
Hello my afrikancel friend, you have had some great high IQ posts recently, keep up the good work

Last edited:
Don't forget how fucking loud the cunts are when drunk, which is like 5 times a week, the foids here legit call me ugly to my face when they are drunk and I might be just passing through town to go home
I never get myself into situations like that, surrounded by drunk females.
I always just put my head down, catch my bus and fuck off. I don't want to deal with any members of a society that has brutally shunned me.

I never get myself into situations like that, surrounded by drunk females.
I always just put my head down, catch my bus and fuck off. I don't want to deal with any members of a society that has brutally shunned me.
I'm from a small town with not much public transport so just say if I go to the gym in the evening time and on my walk home is when they would be going from one pub to another or something and they would shout at me , I wear a hoodie now though

I'm from a small town with not much public transport so just say if I go to the gym in the evening time and on my walk home is when they would be going from one pub to another or something and they would shout at me , I wear a hoodie now though
I never stay outside past 6, only exception being when I want to buy some alcohol to help me cope.

The UK seems like a brutal hellscape. It's not for the incel.

Make that 2 unmatched.

7 matches myself, forget how many motherfucking swipes lmfao. All don't reply.

*Blonde 6/10 bartender unmatched as soon as I said hello LMFAO.

UK UPRISING!!!

>no guns

Oh...

USA UPRISING!

That is slightly above average, the match rate for AVERAGE men is 0.5% you fuggin chad. I bet your profile was utter dogshit, just one or two badly lit selfies in the bathroom after you've just taken a visible shit. You need to normiemax and get some good vacation shots at foreign landmarks and a few with friends / social group so you can ascend.

Look at the competition on Tinder, even the solid 7/8 chads and chadlites have ridiculously well done photographs now. Its so competitive it boggles the mind. There are professional photographers doing tinder shoots.

That is slightly above average, the match rate for AVERAGE men is 0.5% you fuggin chad. I bet your profile was utter dogshit, just one or two badly lit selfies in the bathroom after you've just taken a visible shit. You need to normiemax and get some good vacation shots at foreign landmarks and a few with friends / social group so you can ascend.

Look at the competition on Tinder, even the solid 7/8 chads and chadlites have ridiculously well done photographs now. Its so competitive it boggles the mind. There are professional photographers doing tinder shoots.
Slightly above average?!?!

That's crazy bad man JFL.

He mogs me in looks and I have more matches than he does. Should not be happening.

Slightly above average?!?!

That's crazy bad man JFL.

He mogs me in looks and I have more matches than he does. Should not be happening.

Bear in mind the way Tinder works - women have to actively be swiping for a guys card to appear in their deck and get swiped on. That changed with the new feature that lets you see who has swiped you, but most women simply don't swipe THAT much so it takes a long time for your card to actually get seen by women. That and I am sure that Tinder handicaps non-paying users / non-boosted cards on purpose so they are less likely to be shown to nearby women or put further behind in the deck. Most men will be paying and boosting, which means those that aren't have their cards right in the back unless they have a very good match ELO.

Trying tinder for an evening and not getting any matches is normal for normal guys, its only truly over when you boost and get nothing after a month.

And he mogs most people here in looks, because if I remember his pic from the other thread he is easily 6.5/10 maybe 7. That was a side profile pic and he claims to have a terrible front profile, which I havent seen.

Bear in mind the way Tinder works - women have to actively be swiping for a guys card to appear in their deck and get swiped on. That changed with the new feature that lets you see who has swiped you, but most women simply don't swipe THAT much so it takes a long time for your card to actually get seen by women. That and I am sure that Tinder handicaps non-paying users / non-boosted cards on purpose so they are less likely to be shown to nearby women or put further behind in the deck. Most men will be paying and boosting, which means those that aren't have their cards right in the back unless they have a very good match ELO.

Trying tinder for an evening and not getting any matches is normal for normal guys, its only truly over when you boost and get nothing after a month.

And he mogs most people here in looks, because if I remember his pic from the other thread he is easily 6.5/10 maybe 7. That was a side profile pic and he claims to have a terrible front profile, which I havent seen.
Nah I think that the paying money shit is a scam. I had zero likes (actually 1 like from a tranny doesn't count) before I injected money. Then all of a sudden match with several women. JFL.

But when they match it's not like they even respond. So do they even count? Also does the sort of women you match with on occasion show your true rating?

I match with some decent women on occasion but they never respond so I don't understand why the fuck they matched and didn't unmatch even after a message BUT ignored. JFL.

Nah I think that the paying money shit is a scam. I had zero likes (actually 1 like from a tranny doesn't count) before I injected money. Then all of a sudden match with several women. JFL.

But when they match it's not like they even respond. So do they even count? Also does the sort of women you match with on occasion show your true rating?

I match with some decent women on occasion but they never respond so I don't understand why the fuck they matched and didn't unmatch even after a message BUT ignored. JFL.

Probably 75% of women on Tinder aren't even single, let alone looking for dating or hookups. They just do it because they are bored and want validation from men whilst they are taking a shit or riding a bus or sitting at home fermenting because they have no interests outside of dick.

Tinder is a numbers game. Ive articulated the rough math of it before, you need to be swiping hundreds if not thousands of women to start producing a dateable pool, if you are AVERAGE looking.

Most women won't swipe, you. Most women that do swipe you wont reply, because they aren't looking or don't even use Tinder more than once a week or month etc. If they do reply to your "hey" they will stop replying after a couple of messages because they have hundreds of other "heys" in their inbox.

Women ignore men because they have literally THOUSANDS of matches clogging up their app, Tinder isnt actually designed to be able to deal with that many people lol.

Probably 75% of women on Tinder aren't even single, let alone looking for dating or hookups. They just do it because they are bored and want validation from men whilst they are taking a shit or riding a bus or sitting at home fermenting because they have no interests outside of dick.

Tinder is a numbers game. Ive articulated the rough math of it before, you need to be swiping hundreds if not thousands of women to start producing a dateable pool, if you are AVERAGE looking.

Most women won't swipe, you. Most women that do swipe you wont reply, because they aren't looking or don't even use Tinder more than once a week or month etc. If they do reply to your "hey" they will stop replying after a couple of messages because they have hundreds of other "heys" in their inbox.

Women ignore men because they have literally THOUSANDS of matches clogging up their app, Tinder isnt actually designed to be able to deal with that many people lol.
Why would they want validation from me though? I'm not fucking Chad. And some of these sluts could match with MUCH better looking men than me to get some sort of validation.

It's stupid as fuck.

Why would they want validation from me though? I'm not fucking Chad. And some of these sluts could match with MUCH better looking men than me to get some sort of validation.

It's stupid as fuck.

Its not like they sit and check your profile out. You are just a number, a part of their 8000 matches.

Its not like they sit and check your profile out. You are just a number, a part of their 8000 matches.
They see my front picture at least and I am normie-tier in looks. Don't get to figure out I'm a big mentalcel though.

So how the fuck is normie-tier enough for a match? Why do they want a stupid ugly normie-looking shithead on their list when they could have just Chads instead?

They see my front picture at least and I am normie-tier in looks. Don't get to figure out I'm a big mentalcel though.

So how the fuck is normie-tier enough for a match? Why do they want a stupid ugly normie-looking shithead on their list when they could have just Chads instead?

Either you looked interesting or just generally pass the 0.2 second threshold it takes for a woman to decide to swipe left or right on you. You are probably slightly above average, but not good looking enough to warrant any real interest in.

Send me a pic/pics of your tinder profile if you like.

I will send you my front pic and you be the judge tbh.

as an Americel, I must say the UK has the prettiest women on earth. their bodies arent the best but they have the best faces IMO ive seen - hayley altwell or daisy ridley for example. I would love to meet a beautiful UK woman but once my "american boy" novelty wears off in the first 10 minutes, she will cuck me. UK girls probably want literal royalty or henry cavill or some shit. is this true my fellow UKcels?

Smaller country means smaller dating pool i guess. Its one of the reasons i wanted to move to America.

Get out of the west ASAP

One of them was just a selfie of me in good light and the other was of me laying in a chair looking out of the hotel room window in the rocky mountains.
as an Americel, I must say the UK has the prettiest women on earth. their bodies arent the best but they have the best faces IMO ive seen - hayley altwell or daisy ridley for example. I would love to meet a beautiful UK woman but once my "american boy" novelty wears off in the first 10 minutes, she will cuck me. UK girls probably want literal royalty or henry cavill or some shit. is this true my fellow UKcels?
UK women want Chavs/roadmen with missing teeth that will abuse them daily.

i live in the UK...a sad life it is.

europeans are volcel, you can just travel across the border to another EU country

UK women want Chavs/roadmen with missing teeth that will abuse them daily.
uk foids are blacked for sure, way too many mixed race kids
uk foids are degenerate, inelegant sluts

Can confirm. But its the west in general lul
Also another reason why there are so many fatties in UK. They simply dont give a fuck cuz at the end of the day they can still get laid

Last edited:
european women have the highest standards in the world. stupid whores...

God bless all the refugees raping them

Hello my afrikancel friend, you have had some great high IQ posts recently, keep up the good work
Can relate to femoids randomly calling u ugly ngl

@FACEandLMS slayed in UK as a black guy
7 matches myself, forget how many motherfucking swipes lmfao. All don't reply.

*Blonde 6/10 bartender unmatched as soon as I said hello LMFAO.
Same shit happened to me.. match count doesnt matter at all

Last edited:
Don't forget how fucking loud the cunts are when drunk, which is like 5 times a week, the foids here legit call me ugly to my face when they are drunk and I might be just passing through town
I’m going to presume you live in the north then?

Are british posters overrepresented though ?

UK is 2nd most populated anglophone country after USA.

JFL at UK when the men here are uglier than the US but foids have even higher expectations. its over for britishcels.

The UK was finished a long time ago. And really, every country that embraced feminism and gave into their wishes was done a long time ago. Even the U.S. Yes we have Trump, who's a thorn in their side, and entertains us by trolling them, but every workplace is still an anti-male HR infested hellhole, the court system strongly favors women, and the university's hatred for men is unparalleled.

Look at England crowd in semi final World Cup. No women, just hordes and hordes of (sexless) men.

Arguably most incel country IN THE WORLD

Look at England crowd in semi final World Cup. No women, just hordes and hordes of (sexless) men.

Arguably most incel country IN THE WORLD
You think that but in reality they're all degenerates that easily get sex.
If you're an introverted male in UK it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back