Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The sheer amount of UK posters here proves how fucked we are

You think that but in reality they're all degenerates that easily get sex.
If you're an introverted male in UK it's over.
Nah, alot of fat middle aged types. Maybe they got sex when they were younger, maybe they had a kid or 2.

But I know this type, and they are getting cuck'd HARD in 2018. If they're getting sex it's with Russian prostitutes. Which tbh is fair enough as they are some of best prossies in the world.

Recently tried tinder, 200 swipes, 3 matches. One unmatched, and the other 2 don't reply.

Fuck this shit, I legit swiped right on every ethnic aswell.
basically my experience

I think London is the worst city in the world. I would like opinions on other cities like new castle.

UK is so utterly fucked when it comes to female hypergamy.
Females here have unreasonably high standards for men, literally every female here requires men to be AT LEAST a 7/10, tall and wealthy while the only thing they can offer is another man's child.

Shit is so utterly fucked here, I wouldn't be surprised if the government isn't suppressing the female inflated ego crisis by hiding stats on male/female virginity etc. from us.
it´s exactly the same here in Germany. If you don´t look like a Hollywood A lister or are a well known billionaire you are immediately completely worthless in the eyes of 99% of women.

UKcels are some of the most trashiest of cels tbh.
UKcels are some of the most trashiest of cels tbh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back