Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Shay Files: "Mental Illness"

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180879253Friday, January 01, 2016 8:52 PM CST
"I truly do understand, good sir. I suggest you assert your intellectual dominance over these secretly beta males whom you view as competitors in a clean match of chess." It is very unlikely that the majority of the preferred male individuals can properly play chess. They would seem to prefer materialistic ideologies over logical-reasoning. Theoretically, such a recognized factor should be in my favor. Unfortunately however, it is not. "Just let your "inner-badness" out. Take risks while she is watching :) girls like a good risk-taker." No, I will not engage in any sort of activities that require me to express physical aggression and risk being deceived. Such behavior has significant ramifications and I consider my current method of conveying affection as being efficient enough. I suppose that the woman is merely naive and cannot seem to recognize that I would be a much better lover than the other men, due to the superficial facade that they are conveying. It is actually somewhat angering.

It's unfortunate. However, this thread exists to end falsehoods.

IQ:

Re: can't tell if Moronism is tryharding or actually knows alot
Moronism
Png

#181273641Friday, January 08, 2016 5:40 AM CST
"So moronism have you carried out iq tests or field studies to objectively prove your superiority?" Yes I have. According to the results of said testing, I am within a percentage of cognitive functionality that you and your contemporaries are permanently incapable of attaining.

It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
Png

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren. Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful. Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature. I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible. Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision. It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation. Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy. Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool. Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory. It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I. Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology. Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules. I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.

View attachment 680961

View attachment 680962

(Mine)

CCCC

View attachment 680963

CT

TCC

View attachment 680964

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

TotalGlobal11572G=0.70930A=0.00000, C=0.29070
EuropeanSub9024G=0.6417A=0.0000, C=0.3583
AfricanSub2010G=0.9866A=0.0000, C=0.0134
African OthersSub86G=0.99A=0.00, C=0.01
African AmericanSub1924G=0.9865A=0.0000, C=0.0135
AsianSub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
East AsianSub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Other AsianSub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Latin American 1Sub52G=1.00A=0.00, C=0.00
Latin American 2Sub110G=1.000A=0.000, C=0.000
South AsianSub6G=0.3A=0.0, C=0.7

View attachment 680966

TotalGlobal10618G=0.59314A=0.40686, T=0.00000
EuropeanSub8276G=0.5168A=0.4832, T=0.0000
AfricanSub1406G=0.9587A=0.0413, T=0.0000
African OthersSub54G=0.94A=0.06, T=0.00
African AmericanSub1352G=0.9593A=0.0407, T=0.0000
AsianSub46G=0.91A=0.09, T=0.00
East AsianSub32G=0.88A=0.12, T=0.00

Re: I can do your math homework
Moronism
Png

#181394139Saturday, January 09, 2016 8:48 PM CST
"I honestly am not really sure. I haven't worked a lot with matrices, like I said" Ah, do not worry about that. You merely could have used the label "C", given that "A" and "B" represented the first and second letters of the English alphabet, respectively. "But I do notice that the first matrix is all odd numbers, and the second matrix is all even numbers, and that the sum is odd numbers" Very good. This is precisely what I intended for you to recognize. There is greater pleasure in using mathematical theory than blatant computation. Now then, we can discuss this further. Since a matrix has rows and columns, do you think it could be used to present a chess-board, with positions?

Re: this thread is only for forumers 18+
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182812625Sunday, January 31, 2016 10:55 PM CST
"it's about time to quit if you're 22" Why would you need to quit the game? Twenty-two is a rather young age.
Re: this thread is only for forumers 18+
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182812864Sunday, January 31, 2016 11:00 PM CST
"2) most people have a job and a life to take care of which means they may need to leave/halt activity to take care of it" This is purely based on circumstance. It does not necessarily mean that any individual should cease to use a given website/play a game. Employment/Financial penalties merely provides additional tasks for the person to organize. A dedicated individual within the correct circumstances can easily manipulate said variables to enjoy childhood hobbies.
Re: i need help with setting up this controller to my pc
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184120113Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:35 PM CST
"HELP ME SET THIS UP" Fadious, it is only a game. Responding aggressively, as the other users are doing, is entirely redundant. I can guarantee that plenty of users will help you once you return to the forum later.
Re: >people say they built a game for two weeks
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184353790Friday, February 26, 2016 10:06 AM CST
Using free models does not necessarily invalidate such a claim. If the individual intends to create a huge-scaled game, the process of locating the correct free models and structuring them accordingly can require a varied length of time.

@Animecel2D
@Sexless incel
@RuudVanNistelrooy
@Retardfuel
@decembrist_kirillov
@dungeondragon
@InMemoriam
@Saint Cho
@TiredofTalking
@Khanivore
@NoLooksNoLife
@ThebegottenSon
@Sneir

^ Mentions ^

Re: Can horses talk?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148094114Friday, October 17, 2014 12:57 AM CDT
Well, not necessarily vocal in the context that humans do linguistically yet their linguistic communication consists essentially of "Signals" through various methods.
Re: lol what a scrub
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148677003Sunday, October 26, 2014 11:31 PM CDT
"a simple look into society states otherwise. once again its just inferior ppl saying being different is good. its just all a way of making things seem better for themselves" To a somewhat limited degree, the differences between each individual human are certainly positive as it creates potential for the creation of plenty of beneficial ideas and methods for linguistic revision. Simply because a person considers themselves superior to other humans doesn't make them superior nor does it indicate that they're inferior, another human deciding to categorize specific individuals as inferior doesn't change this.
Re: Things they should and should not teach in school
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148679196Monday, October 27, 2014 12:53 AM CDT
I would have to disagree significantly. Explaining linguistic knowledge and analyzing aspects of history are both fundamental skills in enabling a person to greatly comprehend vital components of generalized grammatical and interpretation. Additionally, the cultural background of each subject mentioned is diverse and requires a significant amount of knowledge from more than simply just one source to explain the diversity well.
Re: i tried to learn monkey x
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148697051Monday, October 27, 2014 2:19 PM CDT
Well, while it's certainly true that "Programming" can be somewhat complex for a beginner to understand, try to think of it like this: Programming is essentially the creation of instructions to be translated internally and externally for computational manipulation. Just as a person wouldn't learn how to properly utilize English in a short duration of time, "Programming" is a linguistic network of skills that have to be consistently reformed and implemented based on your logical ideas to develop a satisfactory solution. The many complex branches of "Programming" allow you to revise your problem-solving and force yourself to develop a logical yet effective solution to many of the commonly complex problems you may encounter. Thus, the majority of the difficulty in "General Programming" will certainly help you increase your cognitive ability to interpret and understand problems while enabling to understand components outside of "Computer-Programming".

Last edited:
Pretty sure that i've developed a mental disorder because of prolonged inceldom, however i was only diagnosed with depression.

Re: What is the point of a conclusion paragraph?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148827311Wednesday, October 29, 2014 8:05 PM CDT
"@anon isn't that the purpose of the intro why write it again? it seems repetitive" The introduction merely just shows the person certain segments of the core information to help the person interpret the story more accurately, each individual has a differing perception of the usage of linguistic convention. While it's certainly true that if the preceding paragraphs are conveyed accurately then misinterpretation is significantly minimized, a person with an entirely different perspective of the subject could potentially develop a personal conclusion that would conflict entirely with the author's original purpose for the statement.
Re: im converting to buddhism cause thats what japan is
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148949100Friday, October 31, 2014 11:45 PM CDT
"no one listens to your garbage pseudo intellectual" Alright then. Although, becoming angry enough to begin posting on threads only to insult other users because you disagree with their individual pattern of linguistic communication skills simply isn't worth it. I would suggest focusing on something else that you enjoy rather than wasting your own time becoming upset.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151441490Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:03 AM CST
"You'll be able to interpret algorithms much better." The intention of the "Hour-Of-Code" program is to introduce individuals of varying age-groups to programming by tasking them with thinking algorithmically to develop an efficient solution to the relatively "Simplistic" tasks provided. If you can develop proficient algorithmic instructions, It becomes much more simpler to grasp the various linguistic patterns in general programming/scripting.

@Animecel2D
@Sexless incel
@RuudVanNistelrooy
@Retardfuel
@decembrist_kirillov
@dungeondragon
@InMemoriam
@Saint Cho
@TiredofTalking
@Khanivore
@NoLooksNoLife
@ThebegottenSon
@Sneir

^ Mentions ^

AnonyAnonymous
Png

Well, not necessarily vocal in the context that humans do linguistically yet their linguistic communication consists essentially of "Signals" through various methods.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

"a simple look into society states otherwise. once again its just inferior ppl saying being different is good. its just all a way of making things seem better for themselves" To a somewhat limited degree, the differences between each individual human are certainly positive as it creates potential for the creation of plenty of beneficial ideas and methods for linguistic revision. Simply because a person considers themselves superior to other humans doesn't make them superior nor does it indicate that they're inferior, another human deciding to categorize specific individuals as inferior doesn't change this.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

I would have to disagree significantly. Explaining linguistic knowledge and analyzing aspects of history are both fundamental skills in enabling a person to greatly comprehend vital components of generalized grammatical and interpretation. Additionally, the cultural background of each subject mentioned is diverse and requires a significant amount of knowledge from more than simply just one source to explain the diversity well.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

Well, while it's certainly true that "Programming" can be somewhat complex for a beginner to understand, try to think of it like this: Programming is essentially the creation of instructions to be translated internally and externally for computational manipulation. Just as a person wouldn't learn how to properly utilize English in a short duration of time, "Programming" is a linguistic network of skills that have to be consistently reformed and implemented based on your logical ideas to develop a satisfactory solution. The many complex branches of "Programming" allow you to revise your problem-solving and force yourself to develop a logical yet effective solution to many of the commonly complex problems you may encounter. Thus, the majority of the difficulty in "General Programming" will certainly help you increase your cognitive ability to interpret and understand problems while enabling to understand components outside of "Computer-Programming".
whats that, most importantly - who is that

Noone in 14-16 writes like that, not even in 30ies

@Animecel2D
@Sexless incel
@RuudVanNistelrooy
@Retardfuel
@decembrist_kirillov
@dungeondragon
@InMemoriam
@Saint Cho
@TiredofTalking
@Khanivore
@NoLooksNoLife
@ThebegottenSon
@Sneir

^ Mentions ^

AnonyAnonymous
Png

AnonyAnonymous
Png

AnonyAnonymous
Png

AnonyAnonymous
Png

@Waco get your ass over here, and gimme an analysis of it

ima feeling that this thing is either a bot, either... i refuse to understand that somebody can write stuff like this on a roblox forum, this is impossible - guys here cant write half as good as this one

My analysis is that Intellau is a bot that made a thread uploading random shit that it found on the roblox forum.

My analysis is that Intellau is a bot that made a thread uploading random shit that it found on the roblox forum.
nah, im talking about roblox user - what is this

@Zer0/∞

@Incelius Savage

@Pixycel

@Fallenleaves

You are all welcome to visit the thread if you find any interesting content.

i always enjoy reading the posts you link, haha... i am not sure if it is you or another roblox user (i recall seeing multipe epithets) - nevertheless, it definitely aids in improving my cognitive ability, yes...

@Zer0/∞

@Incelius Savage

@Pixycel

@Fallenleaves

You are all welcome to visit the thread if you find any interesting content.
There is no instresting content in a thread about you simping over some 2\10 scary white bitch

Microbiology Series:

Re: To all worried that Ebola will mutate and become airborne
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149738548Friday, November 14, 2014 7:57 AM CST
While it's certainly a plausible assumption that the pathogen itself is unlikely to develop airborne capabilities soon, It would be entirely inaccurate and purely incorrect to make the assumption that the virus itself wouldn't be capable of this. The actual molecular mechanisms involved allow for various components of a cell to adapt to it's environment.
Re: Flu season is approaching, everyone.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149505859Sunday, November 09, 2014 10:01 PM CST
It depends on how the vaccine itself was created. The actual effectiveness of any vaccine depends significantly on whether the Immune-System is capable of developing efficient antibodies against the modified version. Due to the potential consequences and complications that can arise from infection with the "Influenza" pathogen, however, receiving the vaccination will likely have excellent benefits as a preventive measure.
Re: I decided to research HIV in biology
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148053543Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:01 PM CDT
Ah yes, the "Human Immunodeficiency Virus" is a very unique and interesting pathogen to research.
Re: Ebola
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148119978Friday, October 17, 2014 4:21 PM CDT
Although it's certainly good to have knowledge of the condition and it's current rate of spreading, It's unnecessary to begin panicking as there's multiple factors to consider regarding whether the pathogen will survive in a different environment.
Re: Ebola Jokes NEED TO STOP!
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147760343Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:45 PM CDT
"virus = disease you idiots" Not necessarily, there's plenty of Viruses/Bacteria/Fungi that are found throughout the human body which are controlled by the "Immune-System" without causing illness. Many common pathogens only cause illness when the Immune-System loses the functionality to adequately monitor and prevent the pathogen from multiplying into excessive amounts.
Re: shut up about ebola
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147494222Tuesday, October 07, 2014 6:24 AM CDT
Well, the HIV pathogen has been around for plenty of years and still continues to spread and cause potentially fatal illnesses.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151089648Thursday, December 04, 2014 4:20 PM CST
The "EbolaVirus" pathogen doesn't discriminate against people of specific racial origin.
Re: What if the commuies & others found a way to weaponize ebola
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151376304Monday, December 08, 2014 9:17 PM CST
There's a significant quantity of research being performed simply to understand the mutative mechanisms utilized by common pathogens. Weaponizing "Ebolavirus" would require a significant amount of biological analysis and modification to ensure that the pathogen itself is capable of infecting a large amount of individuals within a short duration of time without eliminating all of the reservoirs or creating a crucial weakness in the pathogen's RNA structure. Additionally, there's plenty of other pathogens that have been thought of as potential biological weapons for decades, such as "Francisella Tularensis".
Re: Day 2 of the Stomach Flu
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150334643Monday, November 24, 2014 8:49 AM CST
Don't worry, as the quantity of the pathogen decreases, the inflammatory response will decrease gradually.
Re: Post here for a rating on certain topics
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151488460Thursday, December 11, 2014 12:08 AM CST
"why would I enjoy something that causes human suffering to anyone that has it?" It simply depends on which aspect you're taking into recognition. Analysis of the effects of long-term infection with the pathogen is highly beneficial for interpretation of the various mechanisms utilized by the virus to cause eventual immunodeficiency.
Re: it really disappoints me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151739861Monday, December 15, 2014 2:47 AM CST
Environmental influences are a significant factor in this situation. Many individuals adapt their perception to the perception of the individuals surrounding them so that the individuals will perceive them in a positive manner. Other individuals simply derive pleasure from negative sources such as "Ebolavirus Infections" due to factors such as self-perceived inferiority, over-all, it varies between individuals. Although, "Ebolavirus" itself doesn't actually cause necrosis of flesh, the immunological response against the pathogen causes significant damage to the blood vessels leading to severe hemorrhaging.
Re: ugh i got the cold
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151808388Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:49 AM CST
Which pathogen caused your infection?
Re: A NEW CHEMICAL THAT CURES EBOLA
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151883774Wednesday, December 17, 2014 5:19 PM CST
Modern "Antiviral" therapy doesn't attempt to kill the pathogen itself, It merely interferes with the process of viral replication until the Immune-System can develop an efficient response against the virus. An exception to this would be HIV.
Re: scenario: the world is now being infected rapidly
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152986431Thursday, January 01, 2015 7:37 AM CST
"What's the vector being utilized to transfer the amoeba-infested Water?" Actually, prophylactic therapy with Amphoterecin-B at massive doses within the Water-Supply could result in rapid clearance of the amoeba. Inhibiting the pathogen while it's in the cystic stage of replication would be highly beneficial.

Re: why do people wear masks at hospital
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#157673535Thursday, March 12, 2015 1:38 AM CDT
Hospitals contain large quantities of infectious organisms and vulnerable patients. By not wearing a mask while suffering from respiratory symptoms, you are vastly increasing the risk for the pathogen to spread throughout the facility. Additionally, a good majority of the common pathogens in hospitals are drug-resistant.
Re: why do people wear masks at hospital
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#157674009Thursday, March 12, 2015 2:08 AM CDT
"Its dumb because your body is trying to get rid of germs but yoyr mask prevents it" Though staying home would usually be the most efficient solution, the natural antibodies should theoretically neutralize the pathogen due to persistence in the bloodstream.
Re: LMAO YOU CAN LITERALLY GET A LINK TO EBOLA
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158402458Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:09 AM CDT
There's genomes for nearly every known pathogen on various online databases.

Re: White people love kissing their pets
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154465407Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:15 PM CST
"Dogs have certain chemicals in their mouths that clean bacteria" The chemicals themselves are rather limited in eradicating certain pathogens. The oral-immunological signalling system is regulated different from the immunological response in the blood-stream, the system itself allows many different variations of bacteria to survive while restricting their division. However, various parasites and virions are capable of surviving extensively in the salivary fluid of canines.
Re: Ugh flu season arrived
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151875343Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:27 PM CST
Ah, alright then. Although it's likely that there's simply just excess mucus remaining in your respiratory system, I'd suggest remaining cautious if you develop additional symptoms within a few days as infection with Influenza-Viruses temporarily weakens the immunological response to certain bacteria which prevents colonization, such as "Streptococcus-Pneumoniae".
Re: Oh boy! My brother has the flu!
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151982143Friday, December 19, 2014 12:49 PM CST
I'd suggest giving him Oseltamivir to inhibit viral replication and accelerate the recovery process. Immunological protection of his Respiratory-System will be temporarily weakened for a varying quantity of days afterwards.
Re: pneumonia isn't exactly a disease
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152132858Sunday, December 21, 2014 4:53 PM CST
"pneumonia doesn't spread, it's when you talk while drinking." Hmm? The majority of the types of Pneumonia are caused by pathogenic infection resulting in immunological inflammation. Certain pathogens can invade the lungs via fluid inhalation.
Re: it really disappoints me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151739861Monday, December 15, 2014 2:47 AM CST
Environmental influences are a significant factor in this situation. Many individuals adapt their perception to the perception of the individuals surrounding them so that the individuals will perceive them in a positive manner. Other individuals simply derive pleasure from negative sources such as "Ebolavirus Infections" due to factors such as self-perceived inferiority, over-all, it varies between individuals. Although, "Ebolavirus" itself doesn't actually cause necrosis of flesh, the immunological response against the pathogen causes significant damage to the blood vessels leading to severe hemorrhaging.
Re: hi ot lets have a real talk
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147879329Monday, October 13, 2014 8:37 AM CDT
Alright then. Do you appreciate the excellent immunological mechanisms defending you internally and externally from lethal pathogens?

Re: what is the best anti-virus
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184762026Friday, March 04, 2016 7:30 PM CST
"I can easily make a trojan that will bypass any AV you get on the internet" You are certainly correct. All anti-virus/anti-malware programs are quite terrible and redundant. Unfortunately however, copying "FUD Crypters" on YouTube video does not count as "making" a Trojan program.

Re: Does the Zika virus kill?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182611669Friday, January 29, 2016 7:37 AM CST
Certainly not. "Zika virus" is nothing more than a fabricated pathogen designed to distract from government experimentation. Micro-cephaly is being caused by the plastic-derivatives being developed by chemists and released into our environment. It is gradually interfering with the "linear" process of evolution.

Re: A need an article that has something to do with biology
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146375347Friday, September 19, 2014 3:54 PM CDT
Which aspect of "Biology", exactly?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152498298Friday, December 26, 2014 4:34 PM CST
"It's critical to remember that although you may legally/biologically be considered an adult, you still many users remaining before the cessation of Puberty." Ah my mistake, I utilized the word "users" rather than "years". Regarding the previous responses: "im in university too you know studying biology its really not that special, just boring i dont like microbiology" Don't worry, the Biology knowledge you acquire can be useful for a wide variety of careers and may allow you to develop more solid knowledge of numerous subjects. "Microbiology" can actually be a wonderful subject to revise your thinking, It's simply a matter of perception.

Moronism
Png

#181289793Friday, January 08, 2016 3:20 PM CST
It is simply a "logical" explanation for natural phenomena. Your naivety is quite evident, given that you do not recognize that the entire structure of scientific knowledge orientates around objective analysis. Also, this is relevant to biology, considering that it describes inheritance of mutations throughout various generations, whereas religion is solely subjective.

Re: I will never dissect an animal again
Female_Male
Png

#190397138Friday, June 03, 2016 8:13 PM CDT
"I remember having to dissect a cat in high school biology. Not fun, since I'm a cat person." This is a very simple task. Only a weakling crippled by "morality" would have difficulty accomplishing it.

Brief outline before we begin this exercise:

- I have a brain lesion and yet seem predisposed to above average intelligence.

- I scored 120+ on online IQ tests I took years ago(I was falling asleep).

(https://www.123test.com/iq-test/

Check out Queendom's IQ, personality, career, health, and fun quizzes!

www.queendom.com

I took a Mensa test once, and received "You have some chances to pass the real test".

(https://www.mensa.lu/en/mensa/online-iq-test/online-iq-test.html)