Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The secret to making your parents suffer

F

Fuckcel

Officer
If you have interests in making your parents suffer all you have to do is put them in a Medicare/shithole Nursing home when they are older. I guarantee you they will have a miserable existence till the day they die.

I work as a paramedic and see the most depressing and vile shitholes for old people every day. There is no hope, there is no escape, there is no humane treatment, no one gives a fuck about you.

This is the closest thing that can bring your parents to feeling the pain of living as an incel.

too bad i will die before them

One thing I can appreciate is that I was not completely abandoned and they provided a roof over my head as of now and the upcoming years.

Trust me, being poor and incel is hell.

i don't want to make my parents suffer

Tbh my parents never contributed in the slightest to helping give me the useful skills or the connections necessary to afford to take care of them. They never taught me any life lessons beyond walking, talking and shitting in a toilet instead of in a pair of pants. Everything else was covered by them sending me to pozzed public compulsory education and forgetting about me for 6 hours a day. I was given the same degree of care as a houseplant or a small dog - shelter, food, water and just enough consumer products for adequate stimulation. Anything less and the government would have confiscated me from them. When I talk to them it's always about the weather, and if I ever try to discuss a meaningful topic (interpersonal topic that is relevant to them, not "meaningful" as in sperging I think is meaningful) they start talking about food. My mother is a leach on my university payments which she claims she needs to pay the bills, but that in reality she spends on alcohol, stupid shit she doesn't need and those boxes of expensive makeup I see come through the post a few times a month. She took a load of money from my dad in a divorce settlement but I guarantee she's saved absolutely none of it. My parents didn't even help me with homework at school.

When both of them get put in a retirement home and haven't showered in two weeks because everybody has 5 minutes' shower time and the ethnic caretakers can't get through everyone fast enough they'll only have themselves to blame because they couldn't be bothered to invest time and effort into their progeny. I don't think they have put any thought at all into the situation they're probably going to end up in a few decades from now. They will suffer on their own, regardless of what I do from this point onwards, as a consequence of their own laziness. If I do somehow become significantly wealthier than average I'm ghosting my whore mother and only checking up on her to find out what she's died of, I'll help my simp dad for the trouble he went through though.

Last edited:
I would move from my parents once I get older just because we're two different people. Once they get old or if i dont kill myself at the age of 30, ill put them into a retirement home.

Or you could jack off in front of them

I couldn't do that to my parents. Despite their flaws they cared about me.
Unless you were abused taking out your rage on them is pathetic

No need, this is the only occasion when just be incel is legit.

No need, this is the only occasion when just be incel is legit.
This. I personally don't want to make them suffer as they're very kind and such good parents. And even if they make me angry I won't inflict any pain to them.

But they do suffer seeing me not scoring any girl, letting them know that the looks and genes they gave to me are of low quality in the process

What is the option to putting them in a nursing home?

Too expensive. I'd rather they die on the day of the rope instead of getting a septic bedsore, anyways.

Whatever. I'm just going to do what my brother did and leave and cut off all contact. I can't stand my mother but there's no reason I should go out of my way just to worsen her life. She can go be a cunt elsewhere.

is this true if you have rich parents?

thanks for reminding me of the shittiness of the world. I had almost forgotten after not having a black pilled thought for 5 minutes. Are you American? Only Americans would leave their parents to rot in such shitholes in such numbers. How is being a paramedicel? I was briefly considering becoming an emt. I bet you are buff as fuck for work too chad, or is that firefighter paramedics?

What is the option to putting them in a nursing home?

The best option is to have some like a hip fracture happen over the age if 65, usually sensing them to the cheapest nursing home or rehab center guarantees they will get some infection or won't be cared for properly. Alot of nursing home are very shadey and people end up staying for alot longer than expected.
is this true if you have rich parents?

It would probably be harder since they could afford a higher quality nursing home, but if you could convincethem to go to a medicare approved low cost nursing home in a shitty part of town then there can be hope.
thanks for reminding me of the shittiness of the world. I had almost forgotten after not having a black pilled thought for 5 minutes. Are you American? Only Americans would leave their parents to rot in such shitholes in such numbers. How is being a paramedicel? I was briefly considering becoming an emt. I bet you are buff as fuck for work too chad, or is that firefighter paramedics?

America, ya we are a shit hole when it comes to health care. Paramedic is alright, alot of incels in the ambulance world. Mainly the firefighters are fit, most of the people working on ambulances are overweight to literally morbidly obese.

Last edited: