Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I told my parents I will not take care of them when they get old

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Dinner table. This came up by my mother and I just laughed and said that they can already start making reservations in retirement home.
I wouldn't even dream of taking care of them. I don't give a fuck.

She is so fucking entitled. After all humilliation and abuse she put me trough she expects me to take care of her. She can die this very moment for all I care.

Fuck all of them. Father, mother. My grandma was truly the only person that cared about me. Shame she died. I remember the last time I saw her in a hospital.

Damn bro arguments with my parents are always the worse and make me feel bad. I hope your entitled mom quits being a bitch to you

I hope your entitled mom quits being a bitch to you
Stop hoping tbh. If I don't rope till 18 im literally getting thrown out of my own house.

I find it the biggest shock factor people get is when you tell them you give absolutely 0 fucks about them. Their egos get destroyed since they are so used to the attention they get.

Obviously foids are unaware of this because you can be replaced, but if someone is used to getting attention from you it can make a slight dent.

Fuck all of them. Father, mother. My grandma was truly the only person that cared about me. Shame she died. I remember the last time I saw her in a hospital.
RIP

I find it the biggest shock factor people get is when you tell them you give absolutely 0 fucks about them. Their egos get destroyed since they are so used to the attention they get.

Obviously foids are unaware of this because you can be replaced, but if someone is used to getting attention from you it can make a slight dent.
TBH I told my mother I hate her like 2 months ago when she tried to punch me and I retaliated and defended myself and now she demands and apology and acts like a gigantic whore and I will never apologize fuck her tbh.

it never began for abusecels, thugmaxxing is the only option now

what was ur parents reaction

You are eating their food, living in their house and THEY are the entitled ones. What the fuck is wrong with this generation?

How old are you kek?

what was ur parents reaction
My mother was in disbelief and dissapointed. I didn't catch the fathers reaction. He's a strong lad tbh I doubt he'd even need my help.

You are eating their food, living in their house and THEY are the entitled ones. What the fuck is wrong with this generation?
Did I maybe fucking ask to eat their food, live in their house? DID I EVEN ASK TO BE FUCKING BORN? NO I FUCKING DID NOT THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA AND IT'S COMPLETELY THEIR FAULT THAT I'M ALIVE RIGHT NOW.

Dinner table. This came up by my mother and I just laughed and said that they can already start making reservations in retirement home.
I wouldn't even dream of taking care of them. I don't give a fuck.

She is so fucking entitled. After all humilliation and abuse she put me trough she expects me to take care of her. She can die this very moment for all I care.

I would more likely kill my parents to put them out of their misery, "growing old" is a meme, there is nothing good about aging, I want to get taken out at 50.

Are you fucking retarded, they created him, he's their responsibility, he didn't poof himself into existence and then demand that they raise him.

I think most parents are entitled period because people have forgotten what the endevour of having children is, its a one sided undertaking and a complete gamble. Your children don't fucking owe you shit, you bringing a child into existence is 100% on you, you can't create an obligation and then retroactively demand that said obligation now have to reciprocate what deeds you have done for it.

A lot of people are literally treating child raising like an investment plan :feelskek: - "Oh no worries, I reproduced, so I have a slave obligated to care for me in my old age till death"

JFL nope, children don't owe parents anything, parents claiming that their children owe them is like an employer demanding his employees to pay him for hiring them lol, its retard logic. If you create a burden, then that's your fault, you don't get to watch over said burden like its an investment and demand that it help you later because of the sacrifice you had to make due to creating it, that was your choice.

People who think their children should owe them, probably should not have any children

Long before I realized I was incel, I decided I didn't want any children, because I didn't want any stress, burdens or obligations, I was already annoyed and frurstrated with life, why would I create more reasons to be frustrated. That's common sense, its stupid to understand that having children will inconvenience you, and still go ahead and do it with the thought in mind that "oh they'll pay me back later".

Last edited:
Did I maybe fucking ask to eat their food, live in their house? DID I EVEN ASK TO BE FUCKING BORN? NO I FUCKING DID NOT THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA AND IT'S COMPLETELY THEIR FAULT THAT I'M ALIVE RIGHT NOW.
Anyway, you are 16, what are you even doing here?
Are you fucking retarded, they created him, he's their responsibility, he didn't poof himself into existence and then demand that they raise him.
Every second he is not roping he is actually makes himself a burden on them. In that case, I would put this little brat on bread and water, and at 18 kick his ass out.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear, man.

My parents already know that I'm a failure of existence, but they accepted it although they are quite disappointed. Thank God they still support me besides I'm almost 20 years old and I'm mostly a NEET. Because of them it's why I'm still living, because if I had to wageslave I would be roped many years ago.

having kids is so retarded. i see so many fuckheads that shouldn't have even been born themselves having kids.

This is because you're ugly

Can understand. Bitches treat u like shit and expect the best from you.

Well they are the reason for you having to endure 80 or so years With shite genes on this earth. Cant blame your anger

At least you spoke the truth.