Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The rules of a perfect non-cucked society

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Lets imagine that we, inklers, have the right to create new rules for society and change it how we want. What rules or institutions would you want to have in such a society.

For me it starts with women having zero rights and the existence of strong patriarchy.

What else would need to be in such a perfect society in your opinion?

women having zero rights
yeah.. also controlling them, not letting them use the social media garbage, and limiting their access to nothing more then the kitchen.. no clubs, no girls night out in Vegas, no changing partners like socks (sexual or dating), no rights for abortion and so on.. keeping them in check should be the best move for society so far

in your society, what would the incentives be for men to treat the foids ok?

@BummerDrummer

1 foids have zero rights, and are legally objects
2 every foid is assigned to a man once it has its first period
3 men are assigned a female at age 12
4 you are allowed to beat your woman
5 if your woman dies, you are given another

These rules will help prevent the degeneracy of our society

Based

I have many rules but I am too lazy to type them out tbh. Main ones are remove foids rights, abolish aoc, legalize rape/distribute government issued gfs.
Solid rules. The second and third are practically the same so just scrap the third one.

Last edited:
I have many rules but I am too lazy to type them out tbh. Main ones are remove foids rights, abolish aoc, legalize rape/distribute government issued gfs.

Solid rules. The second and third are practically the same so just scrap the third one.
True

Lets imagine that we, inklers, have the right to create new rules for society and change it how we want. What rules or institutions would you want to have in such a society.

For me it starts with women having zero rights and the existence of strong patriarchy.

What else would need to be in such a perfect society in your opinion?
Read Utopia, see how voting works, see who governs and see what women are supposed to do, Saint Thomas More knew it all

Last edited: