Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Royal Wedding Is The Ultimate Fuck You To Incels

Harry is the illegitimate son of James Hewitt and thus was forced to marry a well fucked old bike as penance for not being part of the pure bloodline. I predict that he will die in a tragic 'accident' within five years at the most.

Harry is the illegitimate son of James Hewitt and thus was forced to marry a well fucked old bike as penance for not being part of the pure bloodline. I predict that he will die in a tragic 'accident' within five years at the most.

It appears that Hewitt only met Diana two years after Prince Harry had been born. Nevertheless, such a sordid story. And now this, common negroe blood risking to end up on the throne. How could they have allowed it? If not part of the plan to eradicate the European nations by race mixing, that is... It seems the British royal family is in an even worse state that the Swedish Bernadottes. Maybe time for the British people to bring another, healthier family to the throne? At least there are lots of noble lineages to choose from.

Last edited:
It appears that Hewitt only met Diana two years after Prince Harry had been born. Nevertheless, such a sordid story. It seems the British royal family is in an even worse state that the Swedish Bernadottes. Maybe time to bring another, healthier family to the throne? At least there are lots of noble lineages to choose from.

Propaganda put about by the UK media. Hewitt is unquestionably Harry's father.

Cd8a53d8e8801a5402bc5036ceb2c674

Propaganda put about by the UK media. Hewitt is unquestionably Harry's father.

View attachment 14990

I'm not so sure. Prince Henry seems to have the flappy ears and close set eyes of the Prince of Wales.

In addition, the Wiki on the matter has this to say:

"In 2003, Hewitt tried to sell his 64 personal letters from Diana for £10 million.[1][19] The act of selling the letters was considered to be a betrayal of trust, and Sarah, Duchess of York, condemned his action. She was reported to have said, "Betrayal, I think is the most horrible, horrible, disloyal thing you can do to anyone".[20]

Persistent suggestions have been made in the media that Hewitt, and not Charles, is the biological father of Diana's second son, Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex (born 1984). Hewitt stated to the press in 2002 that Harry had already been born by the time of the affair, a statement also made by Diana's police bodyguard.[21] He reiterated this in an interview in 2017.[22] Diana attributed Harry's colouring to her side of the family, calling him her "little Spencer"."

If that player Hewitt really wanted to make money on his relations to Diana Spencer, why hold back on that flagrant detail? What could have earned him greater notoriety? Well, he might have been threatened or struck an even bigger deal with the Windsors, of course. So I'm not ruling it out. Just saying...

Last edited:
The security services routinely murder anyone that threatens the stability of the monarchy. Hewitt was warned off under threat of immediate termination of his life. Common practice. No one has ever questioned that he was doing Di - and he's allowed to make money off this, so long he sticks to the the script that he couldn't possibly be Harry's dad. In fact, Hewitt and Di met in August 1981 and started sleeping together shortly thereafter. During this time, Charlie was still seeing his one true love, Camilla Parker-Bowles.

The security services routinely murder anyone that threatens the stability of the monarchy. Hewitt was warned off under threat of immediate termination of his life. Common practice. No one has ever questioned that he was doing Di - and he's allowed to make money off this, so long he sticks to the the script that he couldn't possibly be Harry's dad. In fact, Hewitt and Di met in August 1981 and started sleeping together shortly thereafter. During this time, Charlie was still seeing his one true love, Camilla Parker-Bowles.

Hm, very interesting. Got any sources conveniently close at hand to back it up?

She’s gorgeous, you can’t even deny that. If you say otherwise then you’re extreme volcels.

Nah I'm starting to think all the guys saying this are either trolling or racists, so since she's not white no matter what she's not attractive enough to be called a stacey.

the royal family is incompatible with western civilisation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back