Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Royal Wedding Is The Ultimate Fuck You To Incels

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'm seriously surprised there wasn't some attack nearby or at the wedding, its literally a guy born chad, born a class above everyone without ever having to do anything to earn it, even gets pussy handed to him by birth right because he has to sire more of his magnificent bloodline. Oh and a stacey actor who gets to become a super stacey princess JFL.

Like people always say, highschool never ends, the borders of the school compound just expand globally, this shit goes on at every stage of life.

I hear they are taking a trip to Dublin soon.. maybe the Irishcels will show them some hospitality. :feelzez:

don't forget she's half black and divorced. Next level hypergamy

The royal family should have been beheaded a long time ago.

Last edited:
Just lol at the Royal Family being so cucked as to pay for a wedding between two people who aren't even part of the royal family (Diana cucked Charles to have Harry).

I don't even understand the lineage shouldn't the old guy be king over the queen just by being born a man?

if that ugly ginger was born into another family he would be on this site.

Like people always say, highschool never ends, the borders of the school compound just expand globally, this shit goes on at every stage of life.

Also,
They'll have to CHOose a diffERent monarch soon... (Jk)
The royal family should be beheaded a long time ago.
I hear they are taking a trip to Dublin soon.. maybe the Irishcels will show them some hospitality. :feelzez:
Hail the IRA! @InebriatedIrish, do you mind helping out?

i wanna rape the royal maiden then flay her face and wear it

I think it's different in Britain, the title is handed to whoever is the oldest.
Sounds like feminist bullshit to me, it should be king Charles.

A cuck baby prince marrying a used up garbage bag. Very fitting..

JFL at UKcels, here in the states we don't care about any descendants of some dumb monarchy, we have freedomocracy and are too busy polishing our 1911s to acknowledge your backwards ways :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

LOL, it's a fuck you to British royalty, not to incels.

A fucking prince, marries a shitskins who is an ex-Hollywood whore (and hence sucked miles of cock for roles) and some dude's sloppy seconds.

Jee-sus-fuck, people, if this isn't the fucking end times I don't know what is.

JFL at UKcels, here in the states we don't care about any descendants of some dumb monarchy, we have freedomocracy and are too busy polishing our 1911s to acknowledge your backwards ways :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Saying england is a meritocracy must feel very ironic too its citizens, its like - "we have financial and social mobility......... but you will always be beneath the class of the ruling bloodline, sorry"

Glad I wasn't born there, I'd probably be an anarchistic terrorist, and that wedding would have ended a lot differently if you know what I mean, would have been a lot more like the game of thrones red wedding episode if you catch my drift.
LOL, it's a fuck you to British royalty.

No, "British Royalty" is a fuck you to every average citizen, to have someone be born a class above you and have a perfect life laid out in front of them without having to work for it, that's a fuck you.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THE ETERNAL (((ANGLO))), UP THE RA

Merkle is a used up 36 year old who was previously married.

If this is the best that a fucking prince can do, hypergamy is really taking over

They won’t shut up about that stupid wedding

If the Duke of Sussex had to settle for that mongrel then we're truly fucked.

The worst part is the millions of fucking idiots who worship these clowns which allows them to maintain their prestige.

While she mogs him, I find it funny that white royalty has to marry a 36 year old black woman. Not only is he being forced to promote race mixing, but he runs the risk of having less genetically fit offspring.

LOL, it's a fuck you to British royalty, not to incels.

A fucking prince, marries a shitskins who is an ex-Hollywood whore (and hence sucked miles of cock for roles) and some dude's sloppy seconds.

Jee-sus-fuck, people, if this isn't the fucking end times I don't know what is.

It is funny to think how much dick princess Megan has sucked.

Haha. The world is a joke.

Unfortunately the jokes on us

While she mogs him, I find it funny that white royalty has to marry a 36 year old black woman. Not only is he being forced to promote race mixing, but he runs the risk of having less genetically fit offspring.
Are you a very ugly white(ish) woman?

If so reply in code of some kind or PM even

unfortunately, many irish ppl actually love the royals for some reason, although hating britain itself.

it goes back hundreds of years like during the famine when queen victoria visited ireland thousands flocked around her.

ill never understand it tho

The American blacks celebrating the monarchy which was responsible for enslaving your ancestors, JFL. Same goes for America, India, or any former British colony. It's like being bullied by Chad then celebrating him marrying your looksmatch, the one who acts like you don't exist.

"Stacy actor" JFL @ calling her stacy, you can't rate for shit bro. She is high-tier normie at best.

Why should I care that a ginger soy boy married a black roastie who’s older than him?

Think how much cock this "princess" has taken. Dude she was married to would've fucked her in every way imaginable, covered her entire body in his semen.

Honestly I think she is beautiful however she is 36 (older than he is) and is divorced. That'd be a HARD pass for me if I were a fucking PRINCE. He's going to regret getting someone older than him in a few years when she hits the wall. He's got 4 years max to fuck a decent looking woman.

I don't care, Prince Harry is a cuck, fucking big spoilt kid, a few years and she'll divorce him most likely and I hope she does and he kills himself.

reminds me of the time when I heard a story about Harry from someone who actually knew him.

When Harry was in the US he was at a party and approached two hot girls. They then rejected him,mocked him and laughed at him because they didn´t know who he was.

Later that evening someone told them that Harry was an actual Royal from England. The two girls then approached Harry and apologized and he ended up taking both of them home for a threesome.

reminds me of the time when I heard a story about Harry from someone who actually knew him.

When Harry was in the US he was at a party and approached two hot girls. They then rejected him,mocked him and laughed at him because they didn´t know who he was.

Later that evening someone told them that Harry was an actual Royal from England. The two girls then approached Harry and apologized and he ended up taking both of them home for a threesome.

Muh nigga.

I think it's different in Britain, the title is handed to whoever is the oldest.

No, it must go from the reigning monarch to the first born son, then down the line of sons. If there are no male heirs, the first born daughter will do and then down the line. This is what happened when George VI, himself an unlikely monarch, died in 1952. He only had two daughters, Elizabeth (Elizabeth II) and her kid sister Margaret (Princess Margaret). The former queen and wife of George VI (also named Elizabeth), even had to step down in preference of her daughter as the ruling queen and became "Elizabeth, The Queen Mother".

When Queen Elizabeth II finally dies, the Crown will pass on her first born son, the Prince of Wales, and he will become King Charles III. Weird thing it's been taking so long for the Queen to pass on, so Charles III (soon to be in his 70's) will likely have a fairly short reign.

That family is an insult to hard working British people. They are a German family who changed their name to Windsor during WW1. They are inbred so they need new genetic material to keep the bloodline going, that's why the ginger married a negress- someone of diverse blood to improve their stock.

That family is an insult to hard working British people. They are a German family who changed their name to Windsor during WW1. They are inbred so they need new genetic material to keep the bloodline going, that's why the ginger married a negress- someone of diverse blood to improve their stock.

Correct, their true name is Sachse-Coburg and Gotha. On the other hand, England hasn't been ruled by a British royal family since the Stuarts, and the last time of that was in 1714 (when Queen Anne died).

Last edited:
Correct, their true name is Sachse-Coburg and Gotha. On the other hand, England hasn't been ruled by a British royal family since the Stuarts, and the last time of that was in 1714 (when Queen Anne died).
Where can I read more about this.

Last edited:
How is she Stacey???? She is just an used roastie.
She was even married before. Prince should have married a nice virgin instead. He is so cucked

Oh come on guys, there is nothing wrong with her. She's just another foid. Her greatest drawback in that context must surely be she's not of royal blood.

2018 where the prince of the FUCKING british royal family marries that.

its literally over for everyone else.

Oh come on guys, there is nothing wrong with her. She's just another foid. Her greatest drawback in that context must surely be she's not of royal blood.
she's the definition of damaged goods you stupid cuck.