Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The RollingStone writes an article on Komesarj

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★

Absolutely pathetic. Miles Klee, if you're reading this and I'm sure you're because you're a highly talented journalist who has no other life than to follow an incel forum and then go on to write about us and make it a news, go fuck yourself

Those bastards will rant on us if we rant on our lives and they'll also write on us if we ascend, choose one :lul:

Last edited:
Normies gonna learn more about the fakecel phenomena.

repost milk mouth

Why does everybody say "LeBron of incels"?
The dude wasn't even online in the past 6 months ...
Barely even had 2k posts ...

He was more the Kamala Harris of incels

Why does everybody say "LeBron of incels"?
The dude wasn't even online in the past 6 months ...
Barely even had 2k posts ...
They took it from some retarded Twitter post

The rolling stone, Paint it black

Komesarj is world-famous by now for leaving the terror-organization I.N.C.E.L.S.
Soon he's gonna be interviewed by Fox News.

this is getting more than ridiculous. What's next? CNN and Fox News talking about Komesarj's ascension on TV?
Komesarj is world-famous by now for leaving the terror-organization I.N.C.E.L.S.
Soon he's gonna be interviewed by Fox News.
Tagesschau will talk about it next

I will give them something else they can write about :feelshehe:

All these faggots talking about us, but ofc they just look at twitterfag shit.

Absolutely pathetic. Miles Klee, if you're reading this and I'm sure you're because you're a highly talented journalist who has no other life than to follow an incel forum and then go on to write about us and make it a news, go fuck yourself

Those bastards will rant on us if we rant on our lives and they'll also write on us if we ascend, choose one :lul:
If you get a paywall use this:

Stupid stupid article. They seriously expect him to reveal himself?

@Komesarj is really getting a ton of attention these days just because some non important ascension thread he make
plus, a ton of users ascended in the past it's just that komesarj was a mod for some time and he wasn't even that active tbh

@Komesarj is really getting a ton of attention these days just because some non important ascension thread he make
plus, a ton of users ascended in the past it's just that komesarj was a mod for some time and he wasn't even that active tbh
Was he like the founder of this site or something? Like everyone's saying him the "leader" or "LeBron James " of incels :feelshehe:

Was he like the founder of this site or something?
jfl, nope
the founder is not with us anymore
Like everyone's saying him the "leader" or "LeBron James " of incels :feelshehe:
when everyone started to talk about his ascension, he expressed his feelings about the negative feedback he got and said that he's "lebron james" of incels in a tweet in twitter

Soon he’ll get a Wikipedia page

Was he like the founder of this site or something? Like everyone's saying him the "leader" or "LeBron James " of incels :feelshehe:
No, @Master and SargeantIncel were the founders of the forum. This LeBron thing is something some cuck on Twitter pulled out of his ass.

@WorthlessSlavicShit thoughts

@WorthlessSlavicShit thoughts
At some point, you just don't know what to even say anymore, and for me, that point is now apparently when a mainstream news site reaches out to a former moderator of a semi-obscure incel forum to talk to him about him losing his virginity :lul:.

Reached by Twitter DM, Komesarj expressed surprise at how much attention his retirement from an incel board had attracted. “I didn’t expect this, it was just supposed to be a small goodbye to like 50 or so friends,” he tells Rolling Stone. “Didn’t think all of Twitter would care that one man had sex, which people seem to do every day.”

that point is now apparently when a mainstream news site reaches out to a former moderator of a semi-obscure incel forum to talk to him about him losing his virginity :lul:.
They want to look informed about new subcultures, they want clickbait, we're clickbait because of the headlines.

I'm not jealous though I've been quoted in the news before :)

I am beginning to feel like he just made it up as an excuse to quit the forum.

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore. Doesn't matter much I guess, but still.

I was certain that the day a mainstream media outlet reports on .is, it would be about an ER incident. Not some mod (probably the least useful and memorable one) making up a BS story.

I am beginning to feel like he just made it up as an excuse to quit the forum.
it feels like too much effort for that, you guys don't even know how much effort, this isn't just an April thing

I hate when former members use their experience to demonize this community. They know exactly what it was like to be rejected. Even when I tried to leave, i didn't go looking for clout.