Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Responses to my Previous Thread Prove The Vast Majority of You Are Intellectual Dwarfs

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I recently wrote a very well thought out high IQ post. What did I get in response?

"TLDR"

"DONT CARE BYE"

"DIDNT READ LOLOLOLOL"

Incels.co is not suppose to be the Congo, it's not suppose to be Harlem, it's not suppose to be your get-wasted frat party, it's not suppose to be Afghanistan. The primitives belong to the primitives, and the intellects to the intellects. Incels.co is suppose to be Athens! A place where men who know undiscovered truth can converse and have intellectual discussions using Greek reason to deduce the very nature of reality. The fact that many of you are blackpilled tells me your IQ's are above average, a low IQ individual would have no problem deluding themselves, and would in fact do so as it is the emotionally pleasing thing to do. To think even this semi-superior intellect is being put to pure waste while low IQ Chads used the halo effect their whole life are currently in law school is quite sickening and preposterous. My previous post was so high-IQ, an intellectual and analytical master-piece at examining both the behavior of different individual classifications but on the psycho-systematic structure of incel coping mechanisms. My post delved into advanced copes many on this forum hold but do not even realize they hold it. I will not say I am frustrated, as we live in a purely atheist-deterministic Universe and thus there is no reason to be angry over anything, but I will say I am thoroughly disappointed in the intellectual cowardice.

You need to break it up into bite sized portions fellowcel. We got a lot of lowattentionspancels over here.

Is that a greycel?

20200216 045423

20200327 144322

Self awareness doesn't meant high IQ. Many people on this site are very low IQ, including me.

low T spotted

didnt read but im actually high iq asf, but iq is a cope it won't get you laid or anything really, chad can be low iq and still succeed in life

didnt read but im actually high iq asf, but iq is a cope it won't get you laid or anything really, chad can be low iq and still succeed in life

Whatt are we talking about in terms of numbers ? I usually score 130+ on iq tests.

your username is kind of

I would suggest giving my post a read. Never once did I nor will I ever argue that IQ alone will get you laid. IQ will however assist in the noble search for truth. If that is something which interests you we should have further discussions in the future.

You need to break it up into bite sized portions fellowcel. We got a lot of lowattentionspancels over here.

You are probably right. I personally am used to conversing with other educated and intellectually competent individuals. I see potential for many users on this site, especially from former Fontaine and BlackpilPres, both which have an IQ of at least 125 (im being conservative here). I guess I will have to tone down my posts for the lowest common denominator.

postmaxxing is a good cope ngl
let us enjoy it

but on a side note
can you link the Thread youre talking about here ?
i wanna read it

Whatt are we talking about in terms of numbers ? I usually score 130+ on iq tests.
idk iq tests are a teracope, by high iq i mean smart, like, i usually do good at my jobs, learn fast etc, and also in college

You are probably right. I personally am used to conversing with other educated and intellectually competent individuals. I see potential for many users on this site, especially from former Fontaine and BlackpilPres, both which have an IQ of at least 125 (im being conservative here). I guess I will have to tone down my posts for the lowest common denominator.

You confuse IQ with attention span. Its a greycel mistake.
idk iq tests are a teracope, by high iq i mean smart, like, i usually do good at my jobs, learn fast etc, and also in college

So you think someone whos smart wont score higher in the tests? Youre the one coping.

I'm kidding, I looked over your thread and it is high iq. My high iq posts are ignored all the time, it's the norm here.

My previous post was so high-IQ, an intellectual and analytical master-piece at examining both the behavior of different individual classifications but on the psycho-systematic structure of incel coping mechanisms.

Don't suck your own dick too hard, Mensafag.

All of that IQ and not enough wisdom to realize that chaff responses are the ones you ignore.

What thread was it anyway? Nevermind, I see it.

Last edited:
I would suggest giving my post a read. Never once did I nor will I ever argue that IQ alone will get you laid. IQ will however assist in the noble search for truth. If that is something which interests you we should have further discussions in the future.
just did and im gonna read your other post now

i agree with you but i have to say, you're iq coping too hard, it doesnt mean that much, looks are more important as you said yourself. also even when being high iq is a good thing, flaunting it doest make sense. also mensa is in itself a teracope

just did and im gonna read your other post now

i agree with you but i have to say, you're iq coping too hard, it doesnt mean that much, looks are more important as you said yourself. also even when being high iq is a good thing, flaunting it doest make sense. also mensa is in itself a teracope

Never once did I ever claim that IQ meant anything in terms of sexual or even personal life success. I'm stating I have a high IQ because it is useful in the purpose of finding truth. Isn't that why we are all here? We knew something was wrong our whole lives, we were bluepilled from the cradle until the present. Why did we end up here when it goes against everything we've been taught? It's because we desire truth, and incels.co was too consistent with our real world experiences to be ignored. Only the low-IQ inceltears can manage to doublethink their current thought-process while simultaneously reading blackpilled literature.

And explain what you mean by mensa being a teracope. I am quite intrigued.

I'm kidding, I looked over your thread and it is high iq. My high iq posts are ignored all the time, it's the norm here.

You have made very good threads in the past. You are certainly one of the more intelligent people here.

T
I recently wrote a very well thought out high IQ post. What did I get in response?

"TLDR"

"DONT CARE BYE"

"DIDNT READ LOLOLOLOL"

Incels.co is not suppose to be the Congo, it's not suppose to be Harlem, it's not suppose to be your get-wasted frat party, it's not suppose to be Afghanistan. The primitives belong to the primitives, and the intellects to the intellects. Incels.co is suppose to be Athens! A place where men who know undiscovered truth can converse and have intellectual discussions using Greek reason to deduce the very nature of reality. The fact that many of you are blackpilled tells me your IQ's are above average, a low IQ individual would have no problem deluding themselves, and would in fact do so as it is the emotionally pleasing thing to do. To think even this semi-superior intellect is being put to pure waste while low IQ Chads used the halo effect their whole life are currently in law school is quite sickening and preposterous. My previous post was so high-IQ, an intellectual and analytical master-piece at examining both the behavior of different individual classifications but on the psycho-systematic structure of incel coping mechanisms. My post delved into advanced copes many on this forum hold but do not even realize they hold it. I will not say I am frustrated, as we live in a purely atheist-deterministic Universe and thus there is no reason to be angry over anything, but I will say I am thoroughly disappointed in the intellectual cowardice.
Tldr but high IQ post :feelsokman:

Come on man, you think the average younger folk today can hold their attention on something that isn't a pair of tits, juicy ass or cunt for more than 5 seconds? Kids today ain't got no focus & if you don't break it off into small bitesize chunks will fucking choke mentally, that said I'll go look at said post.

And explain what you mean by mensa being a teracope. I am quite intrigued.

It means you're coping with the thought of having a high IQ, in spite of your physical shortcomings. "I may be ugly, but at least I'm very smart."

It means you're coping with the thought of having a high IQ, in spite of your physical shortcomings. "I may be ugly, but at least I'm very smart."

Yes but I am aware it is a cope. I have voluntary chosen to dedicate my life in search of the truth. If I was an attractive male but retained my intelligence I would forget all about my studies and late-night pursuits of knowledge in favor of hedonistic sexual pleasure.

But im not Chad, I'm an incel who happens to have a high IQ, is dedicating my life to knowledge not the rational thing to do?
T

Tldr but high IQ post :feelsokman:

Come on man, you think the average younger folk today can hold their attention on something that isn't a pair of tits, juicy ass or cunt for more than 5 seconds? Kids today ain't got no focus & if you don't break it off into small bitesize chunks will fucking choke mentally, that said I'll go look at said post.

I hate reading stuff like this because it makes me think inceltears have a point (I know they don't JFL). Inceltears claims we're all lazy, dumb, have bad personalities, don't shower, etc; and then I come on here and see incels bragging about being too stupid to read more than a paragraph and boasting about jerking it six times a day.

Yes the forum is full of retards, you should link the original thread for those who want to read it.

20200327_144322-gif.226300

in all seriousness, we have low attention span

Yes but I am aware it is a cope. I have voluntary chosen to dedicate my life in search of the truth. If I was an attractive male but retained my intelligence I would forget all about my studies and late-night pursuits of knowledge in favor of hedonistic sexual pleasure.

But im not Chad, I'm an incel who happens to have a high IQ, is dedicating my life to knowledge not the rational thing to do?

If you want to dedicate your life to knowledge, get a PhD and become a researcher. Don't waste your time with mental masturbation.

I hate reading stuff like this because it makes me think inceltears have a point (I know they don't JFL). Inceltears claims we're all lazy, dumb, have bad personalities, don't shower, etc; and then I come on here and see incels bragging about being too stupid to read more than a paragraph and boasting about jerking it six times a day.

giphy.gif

Writing wall text is low IQ.

The summary of your post is: "Dark triad is not the cause of attractiveness, but the consequence. Chads that attract foids in a ridiculously high number tend to see humans as objects over time. As for dark triad incels, mistreatment tends to make you believe that your wicked personality is the problem. "

maybe space out your fucking word jumble you autist. be concise or people won't read, this aint reddit

Never began for angrygraycels

I will have you know that I am very high iq, the highest in fact.
Yes the forum is full of retards, you should link the original thread for those who want to read it.
It is just a block of text, very low iq.

Last edited:
Dontcaregreycel

btw there should be a subforum to post high iq ngl inceldom discussion and offtopic is full of low effort ngl

most of us don't have attention spans anymore

View attachment 226352
btw there should be a subforum to post high iq ngl inceldom discussion and offtopic is full of low effort ngl
All the theorys have already been covered.
Ops original thread is just an over explained, poorly formatted rehash of countless other threads and opinions.
There is nothing new under the sun and we do not need arrogant greycels coming on here thinking they are somehow more enlightened or intelligent than everyone else.
This forum is now for copes and shitposting.

Your username seems insufferable.

All the theorys have already been covered.
Ops original thread is just an over explained, poorly formatted rehash of countless other threads and opinions.
There is nothing new under the sun and we do not need arrogant greycels coming on here thinking they are somehow more enlightened or intelligent than everyone else.
This forum is now for copes and shitposting.

You couldn't even grasp the message of the post, you're extremely low IQ. Learn to write properly, then come back to me, until then, please don't reply to my posts.

You couldn't even grasp the message of the post, you're extremely low IQ. Learn to write properly, then come back to me, until then, please don't reply to my posts.
K

Rofl OP is coping hard.
You even named yourself mensa IQ :feelskek: :feelskek:

Intelligence won't get you laid, it's over
full

I liked your post. Don’t take the negativity here personally though, greycels always get shit on until they hit 500 posts.

Rofl OP is coping hard.
You even named yourself mensa IQ :feelskek: :feelskek:

Intelligence won't get you laid, it's over
full

Getting laid is no longer my goal, I seek truth and higher knowledge

I liked your post. Don’t take the negativity here personally though, greycels always get shit on until they hit 500 posts.

Thanks, it just is very disappointing when I see the behavior of these individuals.

Very pretentious post ngl but to be fair everyone here is kinda retarded with a few exceptions so I can’t say you’re wrong.

Being blackpilled doesn't mean you are high IQ when you are ugly/below average. It gets shoven into your face. Same if you are attractive especially young Brad Pitt tier. There's an interview of him where he talks about the effects of his looks on his life.

If you are like a 5.5/10 and get it yourself you are high IQ.

you probably should look into cognitive biases just because you are high iq does not mean all of us are

Being blackpilled doesn't mean you are high IQ when you are ugly/below average. It gets shoven into your face. Same if you are attractive especially young Brad Pitt tier. There's an interview of him where he talks about the effects of his looks on his life.

If you are like a 5.5/10 and get it yourself you are high IQ.

I disagree. Since you never get to experience life not being ugly it is very hard to imagine what it is like to not be you. Ugly people get treated worse but just assume that people are generally impolite. Attractive people just assume everyone is polite. Without perspective it's hard to figure out the blackpill.

Also what evidence do you back up your claims with?
Read half of it and all you do is state things and claim other opinions are false and "laughable"
You really are just an arrogant retard.
Unironically this is why you incel

you probably should look into cognitive biases just because you are high iq does not mean all of us are

I am aware of cognitive biases and factored that into my objective analysis of the incel community.