Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the reason you hate blacks and are threatened by them is the same reason females are attracted to them

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
BBC pill

inb4 only 7% of white women would fuck black men

7% of white women is more than than entire black population in the west

blacks convert more T into DHT than other races which means more fast twitch fibers, faster sprint times, longer jumps, lowered inhibitions and bigger dick

im not a bbc shill, inb4 ban

7% would admit to it on a survey. I've seen too many BMWF couples to know this is not true.

7% would admit to it on a survey. I've seen too many BMWF couples to know this is not true.
and those are the ballsy white girls, cause they know most people dont approve of their relationship. we couldnt even account for all the ONS that white girls participate in with black guys

white people are truly cucked, but i still mostly blame the jews for it.

imagine fighting in vietnam and losing a leg living in a nursery home and your daughter comes to visit you with a half niglet. jfl

So what you're saying is we need to kill the jews?

Quit generalising blacks

Another race Balt thread.

36DA69EB 8CD4 42C0 B249 D3B5FCD18CA9

They never go bald. Superior.

>7% white women is more than the entire black population in the west
[Citation needed]

That's also the reason why women are attracted to psychopaths, danger=sexy.

BBC pill

inb4 only 7% of white women would fuck black men

7% of white women is more than than entire black population in the west

blacks convert more T into DHT than other races which means more fast twitch fibers, faster sprint times, longer jumps, lowered inhibitions and bigger dick

im not a bbc shill, inb4 ban

legit

BEING INTIMIDATED = MAKES WOMEN WET

Not surprising considering women actually cum from being raped. And blacks commit a lot of rapes.

Cuckold faggot

Your people can barely invent plumbing in their own countries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back