Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why personality doesn't matter that normies don't want you to know (ITCUCKS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I used to be acquainted with this guy I met on 4chan, I think I mentioned him in a previous post, and he was quite the character. He was a NEET that got disability for mental illness and was a huge lolicon. He sent me a picture of his cut marks that he made on his arm that said "pedophile". I lost contact with him when he was arrested for cheese pizza. He also used to sell drugs and got charged for selling drugs at a school but they were dropped because they didn't have conclusive enough evidence. He also did a bunch of weird shit like paint his nails, I think he was a repressed tranny. You get the picture, he was one of those guys.

But he was dark triad maxxed and extremely successful with girls, he was a groomer. He got this one girl to provide for him while he NEETed at her place. He also had a gig getting simps to pay him so he could text their girl for them to get them laid. Obviously he was a psychopath but I still wanted to know how he did it so I asked him. He said that he prays on the tendency of girls to take in "broken" guys and try to change them or "fix" them. Having a "bad" personality was how he made girls go crazy over him and make their love obsessive. The same would have happened for you, if you were attractive and tall enough.

When I realized this it emptied me of hope and brought me deep into a slump of LDARmaxxing that I didn't escape from for a year. I was going through mental health struggles of my own that was exacerbated by my loneliness and alienation. It is infuriating to think how privileged attractive men are and how much of a double standard there is. But it also is a liberating feeling to be free of the degenerative influences of ITcucks and improvebros gaslighting.

Last edited:
You can't be free and be degen at the same time: you'll always be a slave to your sick desires.
I take a certain solace (perhaps a cope) in being sexlesss but still above degen sexhavers. :feelscomfy:

Attractive men win. Unattractive men lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back