Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the reason why most of you don't just ask girls out

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
You guys want HER to approach you. That way, you know that she is into you as well, that she made the first move. Because these are the kind of girls that genuinely love you. She'll be loyal to you till the end.

You guys aren't the type to be content with one night stands. You guys want a genuine relationship that is built upon with love, trust and loyalty. The girls who usually give you her number are usually the ones who are thirsty and would just sleep with you once because her Chad boyfriends is working overseas. These are the girls who are not loyal and thus, you guys can't built a genuine relationship with these type of stacies. You guys want a relationship where both of you care for each other and not just hook up for a one night stand.

Like I mentioned in my previous post https://incels.is/threads/you-guys-would-make-amazing-boyfriends.29393/ you guys would make wonderful boyfriends and in return, would want a loyal, loving girlfriend. The girls you ask out just because she is hot are usually not the ones who will be loyal to you. You guys want a girl to fall in love for you first, confessing her love for you. This way, you guys know, that she is the one. That she will complete you and fill that empty hole in your heart. Wherever she is, I'm sure you guys will find her someday:)

No, because they got rejected before and the brain predicts how the next interactions will go.

By age 16 you pretty much have a good idea if you're ugly or not.

Cope anyway cuz girls start fucking at age 12.

im ugly as fuck and neet will always be a neet and ugly

No, the girls we go to ask out are at least 70%(99.999999% in my case) likely to not be attracted to us and never will be. A girl who approaches though, you KNOW she wants you.

just ask her out bro. stop being a little bitch

QRaybK2.jpg

True. I always waited for girls to make the first move. It's too risky to make the first move knowing 80% of women will find you unattractive.

You guys want HER to approach you. That way, you know that she is into you as well, that she made the first move. Because these are the kind of girls that genuinely love you. She'll be loyal to you till the end.

You guys aren't the type to be content with one night stands. You guys want a genuine relationship that is built upon with love, trust and loyalty. The girls who usually give you her number are usually the ones who are thirsty and would just sleep with you once because her Chad boyfriends is working overseas. These are the girls who are not loyal and thus, you guys can't built a genuine relationship with these type of stacies. You guys want a relationship where both of you care for each other and not just hook up for a one night stand.

Like I mentioned in my previous post https://incels.is/threads/you-guys-would-make-amazing-boyfriends.29393/ you guys would make wonderful boyfriends and in return, would want a loyal, loving girlfriend. The girls you ask out just because she is hot are usually not the ones who will be loyal to you. You guys want a girl to fall in love for you first, confessing her love for you. This way, you guys know, that she is the one. That she will complete you and fill that empty hole in your heart. Wherever she is, I'm sure you guys will find her someday:)
I appreciate your post, i really really do. But i think you need a few more blackpill's in you,because no girl want's us. Most of us won't find a girl that's meant for us ,Just ask the oldcel's here.
I do admit that being asked out by a girl is the only way that i would ever end up getting a girlfriend though. If she like's me then she'll tell me, im not asking out a number of girl's in the hope that one say's yes.

Sorry brother I disagree with this
No, because they got rejected before and the brain predicts how the next interactions will go.

Exactly. I got rejected so much it's to the point of why bother fucking asking a girl out? You know you're going to get rejected. It's pointless.

She'll drop enough hints to tell you that she likes you, making sure enough that you ask her out on a date.

I agree with what you said but don't see a solution. I suspect all of us are extremely unlikely to get a girl we're attracted to to ask us out. Maybe a landwhale once we've looksmaxxed. Women don't get oneitis, always have a better option than an incel, don't need to approach ever and heavily prefer to be approached.

True, idgaf about slaying and being popular.

So you'd marry a 37 year old cock carousel rider who approaches you? Most likely even she will cheat because what drawn her to you in the first place was your betabux, not your looks, and since she's old and desperate for a beta she approached you.

I've already approached countless women in my youngcel days and they always look at me with disgust, I already know rejection is inevitable so I've given up on these dumb sluts. I'm just waiting for a world wide apocalypse to happen so I can get my revenge.

Implying women are capable of loyalty.

That aside, the main reason why I don't ask girls out is because they don't show any signs of interest. If someone outright ignores you when you try so much as talking to them, they probably don't want to date you.

no, ive tried approaching girls irl ( ones i knew well and others i didnt ) to no avail, also online dating was a bust.

i wouldnt mind asking a girl out if i knew i stood a chance. ( i know i dont anymore)

no, ive tried approaching girls irl ( ones i knew well and others i didnt ) to no avail, also online dating was a bust.

i wouldnt mind asking a girl out if i knew i stood a chance. ( i know i dont anymore)
pretty much this

Sorry brother I disagree with this

Exactly. I got rejected so much it's to the point of why bother fucking asking a girl out? You know you're going to get rejected. It's pointless.
So very true, have not ask a girl out in years

Guys are supposed to initate because guys are supposed to be dom

Reason i dont initate is because im a loser and have no self esteem. Men are supposed to be in control and masculine and responsible and "daddy" but im a wreck.

She'll drop enough hints to tell you that she likes you, making sure enough that you ask her out on a date.
You assume I have the social skills to figure out what those hints are. I couldn't tell if a female loved me or hated me even if she made exaggerated facial expressions.

tbh you aren't wrong, this girl i found on a teen app when i was 17 was talking about how she likes lightskin guys and big dicks, i thought she was 16 until she said she was really 12 jfl, would smash though

Women make it easy, I've seen it with my own eyes. I always thought it was a joke, but they'll literally go up to a guy and start talking or at least touch you in a way on the shoulder, "accidentally" bumping into you, eye-fuck you, touch themselves, etc. What's even funnier is that no one would ever call some cunt out on it, it's just normal and casual, it's weird.... it's even crazier when a guy completely ignores a hot ass bitch, because he knows the game and knows he can get what he wants when he wants.

Us on the other hand..... uhhh

Guys are supposed to initate because guys are supposed to be dom

Reason i dont initate is because im a loser and have no self esteem. Men are supposed to be in control and masculine and responsible and "daddy" but im a wreck.

Women make it easy, I've seen it with my own eyes. I always thought it was a joke, but they'll literally go up to a guy and start talking or at least touch you in a way on the shoulder, "accidentally" bumping into you, eye-fuck you, touch themselves, etc. What's even funnier is that no one would ever call some cunt out on it, it's just normal and casual, it's weird.... it's even crazier when a guy completely ignores a hot ass bitch, because he knows the game and knows he can get what he wants when he wants.

Us on the other hand..... uhhh

suicidefuel lol

Have you considered that it's because we are ugly and it would be a gigantic waste of time since we know we will be rejected?

P.S /r/there(tar)dpill is that way

What's the point if she will just reject me. She has so many better options nowadays

high IQ thread

No.

I get pre-rejected(IODs) before I can even try. And sometimes I still tried even though I was getting IODs just to get harshly rejected. It's fucking over

Being a NEET is not a bad thing

maybe not, but if u are forced into it cause u are ugly then it is! albeit it beats wage slaving as an ugly fucker for sure

The idea that incels would make great boyfriends is the biggest cope I've ever heard. Most incels are so insecure, bitter and twisted inside that they can never be normal again.

The idea that incels would make great boyfriends is the biggest cope I've ever heard. Most incels are so insecure, bitter and twisted inside that they can never be normal again.

Exactly. Look at Jamil(black incel on YouTube) talk to his gf jfl

We would make a good boyfriend for an under 20 submissive virgin from a third world country. We can also be fuck buddies with roasties. But being in a committed relationship with a cock carousel riding western wall hitter is impossible, it would be impossible for chads as well because they refuse to commit to the same women they turned into post wall roasties.

I agree but everyone has insecurities even celebrities

Some of us aren't aspie and can read social ques quite well. If her body language suggests she's clearly uncomfortable with you, why would you then go on to ask her out?

Some of us aren't aspie and can read social ques quite well. If her body language suggests she's clearly uncomfortable with you, why would you then go on to ask her out?
i honestly think most incels are NT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back