Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The reason why I don't approach women or develop oneitis

ropecel_is_cope

ropecel_is_cope

Cope with the rope, boyo
-
I don't approach, develop a oneitis. Why?

Falling in love and realising you're not chad is earth-shattering. I don't locationmaxx or lowinhibmaxx either and approach. The first time a chad stands next to me, all the locationcelling and lowinhibmaxxing will be useless. Shy chad will still giga-mog me anyways. This is why is is worthless to develop crushes as an incel. Just realise that. I have.

Cold approach is a meme for incels.

You talk as if it were a choice. I mean, it kinda is in a sense because if you don't hang out with foids ever you won't develop onitises most likely, but for people who work, study and have to interact with foids through other means, it's tough.

I am emotionally too distant to develop feelings for women. No matter how attractive a woman may be, I have lost the ability to fall in love. I had to learn my lesson the hard way, and now I know my place as an ugly male in society.

I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of myself for being retarded over and over again with the oneitis shit...

Young ones on this board should stop and realize that that stuff will get you no where in life and it's a BS fantasyland

I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of myself for being retarded over and over again with the oneitis shit...

Young ones on this board should stop and realize that that stuff will get you no where in life and it's a BS fantasyland

Yep. Gargantuan waste of time and energy. Sickening in hindsight tbh.

I just don't interact with them unless necessary. I don't find it difficult at all to limit my emotions towards people so I never really got crushes.

I have zero self esteem. I hate myself.

Just realize it's over and move on theory.
A above average man will always do much better even if he is a complete shut in.