Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason why Arizona went blue, and the boomer vote there favored Biden

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
This is retaliation against Drumpf's narcissistic abuse of John McCain. The boomers in AZ, conscious of their ever approaching mortality, sympathized with the candidate that is more demented and dead (i.e. vulnerable) against the more virile bully.

Cope california tards and tacocels just migrated to arizona turning it blue.
On the contrary, I think the AZ electorate is still fundamentally conservative, and perceived Biden as more aligned with their temperament.

It must be remembered that Joe Biden is little more than a conservative, and perceived as such by large swaths of boomers. This will probably explain why he would win in Wisconsin, Michigan, and/or Pennsylvania as well.

Drumpf, by comparison, strikes boomers as radical and vicious, the type of person who would scam them out of all their money.

accelerate this shit, i don't really care who wins

looks like both will fuck up the country at this point one way or another

one county who cares?
In all seriousness it's because legalizing weed was on the ballot in AZ, and the potheads voted for someone as similarly dumb as them.

In all seriousness it's because legalizing weed was on the ballot in AZ, and the potheads voted for someone as similarly dumb as them.
I suspect that too.
Legalization of weed is a really strong culture wars issue in the US between the youth and older people.

I suspect that too.
Legalization of weed is a really strong culture wars issue in the US between the youth and older people.
It's a combination of both, because exit polls do indeed show boomer inclination towards Biden in AZ, not to even speak of younger niggas.

The Dementia Surge = boomers voting for Biden out of a shared affinity for death, and potheads voting for Biden out of retard sympathies.

It's a combination of both, because exit polls do show boomer inclination towards Biden in AZ, not to even speak of younger niggas.
If I remember right a lot of older voters have very socially conservative politically correct view on things and insist on established norms of behavior.
Tone and the way someone behaves is more important than policy to them.

The Dementia Surge = boomers voting for Biden out of a shared affinity for death, and potheads voting for Biden out of retard sympathies.
A country can only be strong as its electorate.
Trump barely won the popular vote last election even against Hilary.

If I remember right a lot of older voters have very socially conservative politically correct view on things and insist on established norms of behavior.
Tone and the way someone behaves is more important than policy to them.
tbh

Drumpf represented the worst of both worlds in this respect. His grandiose narcissism offended the morality of many boomers, and he didn't even accomplish anything for working class Whites so as to retain their support in the Midwest and build upon a radical appeal.

tbh

Drumpf represented the worst of both worlds in this respect. His grandiose narcissism offended the morality of many boomers, and he didn't even accomplish anything for working class Whites so as to retain their support in the Midwest and build upon a radical appeal.
Even outside of immigrants the white people in the US today share very little with what the Founding Fathers and original US population would have in mind for the country.
It is even pretty common these days for people to unironically start talking about hate speech laws, holding people accountable for rants posted on the internet and people to have moral panics about "misogyny" and sexism and fall to the latest trends curated on social media like twitter.

What hope does the US have that policy even matters in such a framework? It gets lost in all the noise.

Last edited:
Two years ago, we lost a genuine American hero, and to me, a true friend. John McCain never stopped pushing me and our nation to be better. I miss him dearly.

fe6fc8422afb4006ffd9845eae07cfb7e9-23-joe-biden-john-mccain.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Two years ago, we lost a genuine American hero, and to me, a true friend. John McCain never stopped pushing me and our nation to be better. I miss him dearly.

fe6fc8422afb4006ffd9845eae07cfb7e9-23-joe-biden-john-mccain.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Hi Joe

It was just rigged

AZ has been turning blue for years. Even their senate became blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back