Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The reason whites on here are incels and claim jbw is “betabuxxing”

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
It’s true bruh. Then get contacts and some muscles then boom. He’d have to beat them asian women with a stick to get them off of him.

Women just don’t choose anyone to betabuxx and my brother’s gf isn’t a single mom, she’s in her early 20’s u fuck.
and I'm supposed to believe you didn't leave some details out of this autistic personal anecdote of yours? he's 5'11 for starters which mogs more than half the forum, and you never said he's ugly in terms of face just not looksmaxxed which is ambiguous at best
again I'll choose to trust in empirical evidence over some self loathing victimized shitskin faggot who wants to hate on whites for the 99th time, more than 70% of users here are white you have to be damn near braindead to think each and every single one of them is a fakecel

god I'm starting to hate shitskin ethnic niggers so fucking much, it's like being victims is printed all over your dna

It’s true bruh. Then get contacts and some muscles then boom. He’d have to beat them asian women with a stick to get them off of him.
If you weren't ethnic you would have been banned for bluepill/redpill cope a long time ago

and I'm supposed to believe you didn't leave some details out of this autistic personal anecdote of yours? he's 5'11 for starters which mogs more than half the forum, and you never said he's ugly in terms of face just not looksmaxxed which is ambiguous at best
again I'll choose to trust in empirical evidence over some self loathing victimized shitskin faggot who wants to hate on whites for the 99th time, more than 70% of users here are white you have to be damn near braindead to think each and every single one of them is a fakecel

god I'm starting to hate shitskin ethnic niggers so fucking much, it's like being victims is printed all over your dna
Half of the users here are 6 foot and above.

I’m just teaching ya’ll how the game works.

If you weren't ethnic you would have been banned for bluepill/redpill cope a long time ago
You just want excuses.

I have done more to get pussy than you ever will. Pretty ironic that all you need to do is lose weight and interact with Hispanic foids
Hispanic foids only want rich white men to leave their shitty poor families.

Blacks have higher smv than whites at this point
only thugmaxxed NT niggers get pussy and they only get ghetto beckies / whores cus BBC myth , they cant even get a LTR any decent girl hates niggers

Oh so when chad invites a tinder slut to his house, creampies her asshole, and never speaks to her again, he was actually betabuxxing the whole time.
A couple thousand dollars for daily sex is very cheap you fucking retard, there are foids that expect you to pay for everything so they don’t have to work.

and I'm supposed to believe you didn't leave some details out of this autistic personal anecdote of yours? he's 5'11 for starters which mogs more than half the forum,
Anything under 6’0 is considered too short for women.

Again with the anecdotal evidence. You sound like one of those PUA shysters who say that looks don't matter because they know a 5'4 indian janitor who gets laid. I'm surprised mods haven't given you a warning for posting bluepilled bs.

Again with the anecdotal evidence. You sound like one of those PUA shysters who say that looks don't matter because they know a 5'4 indian janitor who gets laid. I'm surprised mods haven't given you a warning for posting bluepilled bs.
He’s literally talking about his brother

Image result for nigger faggot meme

Bluepilled ramblings from the basement

White people mog too hard literally it's almost impossible to lose as an average white guy in the first 21st century especially if you live in a diverse area where youll mog the chinks and spics in skull and height. JFL even the whites considered untermensch by white supremacists like the irish italians poles or russians can all still SEAmaxx or slay hard af in latin america. Shitskin spics and niggers or chinks cannot go to those white countries and do the same. Phenotype matters too much.

Its almost like every single goddamn time I encounter a white guy and think that this guy is a fuckin low tier loser like me, only to find out later that he has a girlfriend. Dead fuckin serious. He could be a dorky nerdy clumsy white guy. Doesn't matter if he's 5'5 or 6'1, bald, fat, or old. He can still land women of color (mostly asian women, but a lot of single black women willing to get with white men as well). Hell he can even land white beckies or high tier beckies based on what I've seen. Just being a white male alone is a massive advantage because that is what women prize almost as much as height.

Because he is white, he is at least considered even though he may not meet up to some foids standards. But remotely, he is considered by some foids at least.

As for us East Asian men, game over. We are not even remotely considered by the vast majority of women even well over half of Asian women. We are just not even in the running.

Last edited:
White people mog too hard literally it's almost impossible to lose as an average white guy in the first 21st century especially if you live in a diverse area where youll mog the chinks and spics in skull and height. JFL even the whites considered untermensch by white supremacists like the irish italians poles or russians can all still SEAmaxx or slay hard af in latin america. Shitskin spics and niggers or chinks cannot go to those white countries and do the same. Phenotype matters too much.
Spot on. Here in SF, I can't stress enough how all races of women worship white men. And that the vast, vast majority of white women do not consider men of color at all. Period. In fact, a lot of them are flat out hostile to men of color from the get go. We are not talking about pickup game, harassment, or anything like that. Just being in their presence, you will get total unprovoked hostility coming from them just for being a man of color. Its pretty consistent.

Spot on. Here in SF, I can't stress enough how all races of women worship white men. And that the vast, vast majority of white women do not consider men of color at all. Period. In fact, a lot of them are flat out hostile to men of color from the get go. We are not talking about pickup game, harassment, or anything like that. Just being in their presence, you will get total unprovoked hostility coming from them just for being a man of color. Its pretty consistent.
Indeed :yes:

Oh so when chad invites a tinder slut to his house, creampies her asshole, and never speaks to her again, he was actually betabuxxing the whole time.

Yea man it's a mix of ugly ethnic phenotype and the fact that many white women have bad experiences from ethnic men since they are low iq and more low inhib and more likely to cold approach them and shit.

The fact of the matter is you live in a richer town and you’re a pushover. You haven’t tried hard enough.

My white half brother got gfs when he was broke, had no job, his bedroom was a mess, he disrespected his mother, no high school diploma, fat, not lookmaxxed, 5’10-11. Every red flag in the book but the women loved him because of his looks, being white, and him being a bully/dark triad.

Yes he betabuxxed a bit by buying her some gifts and paying her car payment a few times but that hardly even matters. They met when he was broke.

Even his gf’s were white. I’m pretty sure he could slay loads of ethnic bitches if he went on a hoe phase.

Any of you white cels can either
1. Move to a poorer town
2. Dark triad maxx
3. Lookmax

You ugly whites can dye your hair blonde, get teeth whitening, and get skinny/lean and instantly go up to a 7.

It really aint that hard.

If you don’t feel like going down that route then move to LA or some popular place and status maxx doing twitch or youtube.

My white half brother got gfs when he was broke, had no job, his bedroom was a mess, he disrespected his mother, no high school diploma, fat, not lookmaxxed, 5’10-11.
5’11” is taller than 70% of men on Earth, and 60% of men in the USA.

So he’s not just white, he’s also tallish. At the very least, he’s not short.

I live in a small city where 90% white, 10% are curry gypsy.

Are you telling me to find a gypsy foidfreind?