Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The reason whites on here are incels and claim jbw is “betabuxxing”

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
10% bluepilled racebait
The fact of the matter is you live in a richer town and you’re a pushover. You haven’t tried hard enough.

My white half brother got gfs when he was broke, had no job, his bedroom was a mess, he disrespected his mother, no high school diploma, fat, not lookmaxxed, 5’10-11. Every red flag in the book but the women loved him because of his looks, being white, and him being a bully/dark triad.

Yes he betabuxxed a bit by buying her some gifts and paying her car payment a few times but that hardly even matters. They met when he was broke.

Even his gf’s were white. I’m pretty sure he could slay loads of ethnic bitches if he went on a hoe phase.

Any of you white cels can either
1. Move to a poorer town
2. Dark triad maxx
3. Lookmax

You ugly whites can dye your hair blonde, get teeth whitening, and get skinny/lean and instantly go up to a 7.

It really aint that hard.

If you don’t feel like going down that route then move to LA or some popular place and status maxx doing twitch or youtube.

Last edited:
The fact of the matter is you live in a richer town and you’re a pushover. You haven’t tried hard enough.

My white half brother got gfs when he was broke, had no job, his bedroom was a mess, he disrespected his mother, no high school diploma, fat, not lookmaxxed. Every red flag in the book but the women loved him because of his looks, being white, and him being a bully/dark triad.

Yes he betabuxxed a bit by buying her some gifts and paying her car payment a few times but that hardly even matters. They met when he was broke.

Even his gf’s were white. I’m pretty sure he could slay loads of ethnic bitches if he went on a hoe phase.

1. Move to a poorer town
2. Dark triad maxx
3. Lookmax

You ugly whites can dye your hair blonde, get teeth whitening, and get skinny/lean and instantly go up to a 7.

If you don’t feel like going down that route then move to LA or some popular place and status maxx doing twitch or youtube.

What about him the truecel whites

My white half brother got gfs when he was broke, had no job, his bedroom was a mess, he disrespected his mother, no high school diploma, fat, not lookmaxxed. Every red flag in the book but the women loved him because of his looks, being white, and him being a bully/dark triad.

1. Move to a poorer town
2. Dark triad maxx
3. Lookmax

Sorry bud, @Sneir is stacy only.

Your entire argument fell apart right here.

Every man betabuxxes in a relationship.
Oh so when chad invites a tinder slut to his house, creampies her asshole, and never speaks to her again, he was actually betabuxxing the whole time.

Oh so when chad invites a tinder slut to his house, creampies her asshole, and never speaks to her again, he was actually betabuxxing the whole time.
That’s not a relationship dumbass.

That’s not a relationship dumbass.
Wasn't your initial point that JBW isn't betabuxxing? Now you're moving the goalpost to "every man betabuxxes anyway" right?

Maybe not the best example you could've given for proving your point.

Can’t be bait if it’s fact.
Bro, as mass media say we are white supremacists forum, right? You should never criticize white privilege here! This is what leftists are doing!

Wasn't your initial point that JBW isn't betabuxxing? Now you're moving the goalpost to "every man betabuxxes anyway" right?

Maybe not the best example you could've given for proving your point.
My point is betabuxxing is their excuse when women who want white men rarely care.

damn I wish I was a cumskin

My point is betabuxxing is their excuse when women who want white men rarely care.
But then you literally give an example of a white man betabuxxing to prove your point...

But then you literally give an example of a white man betabuxxing to prove your point...
He got her when he was broke/had no job though. He literally controls the relationship. He does the breakups.

Yeah your going on ignore

He got her when he was broke though. He literally controls the relationship. He does the breakups.
So he started the relationship without betabuxxing but maintained it with betabuxxing?

He's fat but 5'11 & probably NT. Yeah I can see it.

He got her when he was broke/had no job though. He literally controls the relationship. He does the breakups.

Every day, every day I see the ugliest White men in relationships. Blackpill should only apply to Black people, literally everyone else is ascending around us.

Every day, every day I see the ugliest White men in relationships. Blackpill should only apply to Black people, literally everyone else is ascending around us.
Your 6'2 and black and live in Europe

imagine being such a monkey stupid nigger to believe in JBW, especially when 70% of the forum is white
no race for your face, as simple as that

Girls don't like oreos. Black dudes get pussy easy in my town. I'm sure 90% of the black members of this site could lose their virginity if they thugmaxxed.

@Caesercel @Fat Link @proudweeb @Robtical @TheProphetMuscle
Can you please give this faggot another 10% for racebait?

@Caesercel @Fat Link @proudweeb @Robtical @TheProphetMuscle
Can you please give this faggot another 10% for racebait?
Is it not true? Skinny twink :feelskek:

One of the hottest white girls I've even seen was shopping with a norwooding 5'3" black nerd.
Blacks have higher smv than whites at this point

JBW only applies to Germanic Whites.

imagine being such a monkey stupid nigger to believe in JBW, especially when 70% of the forum is white
no race for your face, as simple as that
They should follow my advice.

??? anyone can betabuxx a single mom you stupid nigger, being a cuck applies to every race not just whites
Women just don’t choose anyone to betabuxx and my brother’s gf isn’t a single mom, she’s in her early 20’s u fuck.

theyre only trucel in firzt world countriezz...
4E10FFBA 7A1C 4136 95F3 4CC0A214F2A9

He’s also 5’3 but I’m sure by your logic he would be able to ascend in China lmfaooo

Blacks are just the same if higher than white’s smv.
They’re higher to be a blackcel you have to be grotesquely truecel or super autistic and even then it’s location based