Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The reason I hate curries so much is because I'm curry-passing as a sand

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
I'm not curry, I don't live in India, I never see curries, but I've got their worst feature of all in me: their brown infra-human cockroach ugliness. Curries are the epitome of ugliness, they set the bar for ugliness, the closer you look to an Indian the uglier you are, the further you look from an Indian the better looking you are, they're like a blackhole of ugliness that you must avoid being near at all costs, just like how beauty standards were based on Europeans, the ugly standards are based on Indians, even the ugliest blacks are the ones that look somewhat curry, and the ugliest Arabs are the curry-passing ones like me, the ugliest chinks are SEAs that were mixed with curry filth, etc, even abos are Indian imo, man FUCK, why the hell should I look like the most subhuman race on the planet

Bro and I am a sand passing as a curry. Same feeling as you

I'm the opposite. People mistaken me for a sandnigger and I had random people call me a terrorist a few times. With my mask on, people know I'm curry since I have a curry eye area, but my overall face resembles a sandnigger.

I'm the opposite. People mistaken me for a sandnigger and I had random people call me a terrorist a few times. With my mask on, people know I'm curry since I have a curry eye area, but my overall face resembles a sandnigger.
A

Sand niggers and curries are pretty much the same race. Sure levantine and south indians can be outliers, but generally it’s not easy to tell which is which.

Sand niggers and curries are pretty much the same race. Sure levantine and south indians can be outliers, but generally it’s not easy to tell which is which.
Summoning the expert: @Made in Heaven

Yeah most Indians are a mix of Early African Migrants and Later Iranians.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

The currypill is the definitive and final racepill

Bro and I am a sand passing as a curry. Same feeling as you
Lucky bastards. Best I could do is maybe pass as Puerto Rican or something if I had curly hair and wore dull green colored contacts

are you an arab ?
No I am a telugulite. I don't look like South Indian though. All the people in my class though I was North Indian.

Yeah most Indians are a mix of Early African Migrants and Later Iranians.
@incelerated if you ascend with a sheboon you can create a Gen1 prototype curry
Incorrect. Curries are a mix of the AASI (Australoid, not Congoid race) and Iranian Neolithic Farmers, the latter of whom are different to modern Iranians (whilst being one of multiple DNA contributors to them)

Last edited:
Incorrect. Curries are a mix of the AASI (Australoid, not Congoid race) and Iranian Neolithic Farmers, the latter of whom are different from but are one of multiple DNA contributors to modern Iranians
Closest living relatives of AASI today are the Andamanese. So it would be more accurate to call us Negrito-mutts rather than Abo-mutts

Incorrect. Curries are a mix of the AASI (Australoid, not Congoid race) and Iranian Neolithic Farmers, the latter of whom are different from but are one of multiple DNA contributors to modern Iranians
Agreed. That's why we look similar to sand niggers and have similar languages.

No I am a telugulite. I don't look like South Indian though. All the people in my class though I was North Indian.
nigga use your smv with unpriviledged foids

unfortunately we are not blessed in the south with foreign genes like north curries. we are the shortest and ugliest group second to aborigines.

Agreed. That's why we look similar to sand niggers and have similar languages.
We only look similar to some of the Gulf sands. Levantines and Nafris look way different

unfortunately we are not blessed in the south with foreign genes like north curries. we are the shortest and ugliest race second to aborigines.
Most northies don’t have foreign genes either, save for the ones right at the subcontinent’s doorstep like the Hindkowans

Most northies don’t have foreign genes either, save for the ones right at the subcontinent’s doorstep like the Hindkowans
brutal. atleast people except the southern most state(mine) are atleast fuckable

we are the shortest and ugliest group second to aborigines.
Aren't mallus tall as fuck? Ugly part is false. Have you looked at average North foids :feelspuke::feelspuke:. They are absolutely hideous

Curriea are not a real race
We are Iranian people mixed with aborigines

So it's the abos you should hate

Only blacks are uglier facially than curries but they're stronger and taller so we're at the total bottom of it all.

Average curry is 2/10, sand 4.5/10, white 5.5/10 and east asian 4/10. I'm basically a 0.75-1/10 because I'm below average for curry standards and add the 5'5 height too which is complete trucel category.

Yes curries are an abo derivative mixed with persian dna.
Curriea are not a real race
We are Iranian people mixed with aborigines

So it's the abos you should hate
Isn’t there multiple AASI phenos? They don’t resemble abos or hoabinhians at all apart from dark skin.
how-did-pure-aasi-people-look-like-v0-252zo7y4is4b1.jpeg

same
my lookxmaxxing has given me some lifefuel starting to look lighter and more mea
end goal is to be light skin spic or southern italian/greek looking mofo
but my genetics might cuck me and it might ovER already :feelsrope:
:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Aren't mallus tall as fuck? Ugly part is false. Have you looked at average North foids :feelspuke::feelspuke:. They are absolutely hideous
mallus tall no
naw north curry foids mog south ones, your avg kashimiri/punjabi holes from high caste family mog to oblivion
north eastern aka curry noodlewhores are attractive too :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

but they are so cocky now due to rice smv increase :reeeeee:

mallus tall no
naw north curry foids mog south ones, your avg kashimiri/punjabi holes from high caste family mog to oblivion
north eastern aka curry noodlewhores are attractive too :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Mallu are tallest in India. All the North foids are fat. Like literally half of Punjabi foids are obese.

Tamil ponnus :ahegao: >> North Whores :feelspuke::feelspuke:

At least south Indian foids are protecting Indian culture. All the foids even the bitchy one learned classical music or dance in my school.

Even the sandniggers couldn't win against South Indians

Mallu are tallest in India. All the North foids are fat. Like literally half of Punjabi foids are obese.

Tamil ponnus :ahegao: >> North Whores :feelspuke::feelspuke:

At least south Indian foids are protecting Indian culture. All the foids even the bitchy one learned classical music or dance in my school.

Even the sandniggers couldn't win against South Indians

paki foids mog indian ones
my grandma watches their tv shows, omg they are filled with giga stacies

paki foids mog indian ones
my grandma watches their tv shows, omg they are filled with giga stacies
Speak for your self. All the North whores are absolutely hideous. South woman are different especially tamil ponnus :ahegao:

Speak for your self. All the North whores are absolutely hideous. South woman are different especially tamil ponnus :ahegao:
Are you North or South Indian?

Still mogs polish men

This is nonsense. Arabs are still closer genetically and phenotypically to europeans than they are to indians
DM me your face

Blackpill supremacy
When I was black pilled it was fucking brutal. I always knew the importance of looks but I used to cope thinking it's not all the foids. I realized I never met a single foid that doesn't care about looks or is attracted to their looksmatch