Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill These are the type of curries I see "slaying"

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Officer
Tall, GL guys that look western. Made this thread since one of you curries asked. And he 100% looks Indian in b4 some tetard calls him med passing or some shit. Tagging you both since you asked me the kind of curries I see slaying here. They slay girls of all ethnicities. Whites, Arabs, Curry whores etc etc.
@curryboy @Chudpreet @

mogs me cause curry

he mogs the whites in 2nd pic, wtf first time seeing the mog. He clearly looks indian, yes he is nt with wide social group. He can easily ascend with htb indian girls or stacylitepreets.

Last edited:
i dont get mogged by curries often

but when it happens its really bad :feelsbadman:

proof that chad = white passing pheno + high test

They don't slay shit nigga it's all betabuxing

Was he engineered in hidden secret Bill Gate's cloning lab?

U absolute retard. What's white passing about him? He's literally brown asf. Not even a lightskin.
Not talking about his skin, just his facial bone structure. You can notice that attractive gooks and niggers have a whiter pheno. This is water cmon you should know this by now.

Not talking about his skin, just his facial bone structure. You can notice that attractive gooks and niggers have a whiter pheno. This is water cmon you should know this by now.
His skull type is cacausoid, ofcoucrse he would have same facial features as whites.

Mogs me to suicide.
Second pic he was mogging all the whites that's very unusual mostly in interracial friend group picture Indians get mogged.

They exist in a different world than us. A human world

Mogs me. I’ve seen many chadpreets in the uk.

@Lurkercel0
Yeah at my school some zoomer curries look like this, usually muzzie or rich northern jeets, the others are complete truecels.

Tall, GL guys that look western. Made this thread since one of you curries asked. And he 100% looks Indian in b4 some tetard calls him med passing or some shit. Tagging you both since you asked me the kind of curries I see slaying here. They slay girls of all ethnicities. Whites, Arabs, Curry whores etc etc.
@curryboy @Chudpreet @

View attachment 1088966View attachment 1088967View attachment 1088968View attachment 1088969
Imagine thinking that dude looks Med :panties::panties::panties::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Also, curries are the greatest threat to humanity.

Mogs 99% of India
More than that lmao. To say he’s in the top 1% of India would be saying more than 14,000,000 curries are on this tier of attractiveness

proof that chad = white passing pheno + high test
Look at the picture of the chadpreet in the other thread that I responded to, which prompted this gayass thread. The pheno is basically the same.