Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The real subhumans

Would you be in favor of eradicating these idiots from the face of the Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Heroin

Heroin

Recruit
★★★★
artworks-BhRlhq2DtiVc-0-t500x500.jpg

In recent years, there has been a particularly notable increase in this kind of urban tribes in Europe (especially in the south) that openly advocate for violence, drugs, and misogyny in general, and reflect it in the lyrics of their shitty songs, which are also of extremely poor complexity and musical quality. They mock authorities and encourage beating certain groups of people.

And what angers me the most is that these damn idiots with a clear deficit of intelligence not only easily attract romantic partners but often end up with the most beautiful and attractive women.

Some humans are certainly assholes for giving voice to these kinds of individuals.

By the way, I must clarify that I consider these people not subhuman because of their skin color or appearance but because of their shitty ideas, their lack of intelligence, and their admiration for unjustified violence. The worst part is that they are much more accepted by society than we are. Sons of bitches.

Its called nigger culture

Yes I do these faggots can get away being homophobic, sexist, racist and all out assholes who promote crime and their stupid music is the actual one that is probably more harmful to soyciety but no it's some socially anxious, outcasted, bottom of the barrel incel who spends his time on the internet who is the real problem. :incel: Nowadays you literally can't even complain about being 30 or something man and still a KHHV without being called an incel especially on soyditt. :feelsohgod:

Yes is the only reasonable option

kpop and nigger maxxing is legit and it can make you look dark triad and appealing to foids especially niggress

Yes I do these faggots can get away being homophobic, sexist, racist and all out assholes who promote crime and their stupid music is the actual one that is probably more harmful to soyciety but no it's some socially anxious, outcasted, bottom of the barrel incel who spends his time on the internet who is the real problem. :incel: Nowadays you literally can't even complain about being 30 or something man and still a KHHV without being called an incel especially on soyditt. :feelsohgod:
Correct