Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you hate MAGA types who care nothing for culture, art, history, sophistication? and just give a fuck about guns, muscles and cars?

well?

• yes they're a waste of life and poison my happiness if I want to go outside.

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • no they're a good thing for society

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I know that subhuman copers think sophistication is everything but.

These nitwits are not a part of the world I wanna be in lmao and their shit doesn't lean towards success. Even blue collar people today need to pick up more books. We're becoming the toolbelt generation because white collar stuff has been otusourced overseas with million of pajeets studymaxxers.

But I don't wanna be around mentally unstable military redneck thailand tourer types.

Cuckservatives worship women & hate ugly man most.

These days you either have to align with people who are little better than cavemen or midwit liberals who attach overly complicated explanations on nothing

Despite supposedly disliking ((Hollywood)), wealthy people, and the elite, it's astounding that they end up voting for an entertainment industry billionaire who hangs out with the elite and gives tax cuts for the wealthy.

MAGAtards are the goyim pawn on the chessboard.

some MAGApedes care about culture, art, history and sophistication

but 0 weebs do, so I hate weebs more!

ok maybe some weebs are men of culture, so that's one thing. but they still don't care about the others

But I don't wanna be around mentally unstable military redneck thailand tourer types.
Either you get beaten/ridiculed by them or have your anus penetrated by liberals. Choice is yours

Despite supposedly disliking ((Hollywood)), wealthy people, and the elite, it's astounding that they end up voting for an entertainment industry billionaire who hangs out with the elite and gives tax cuts for the wealthy.

MAGAtards are the goyim pawn on the chessboard.
Yes. Do they really think they are the builders of the world and have all the power because they have electrical and blue collar knowledge tho?

Ironically they’re better then any academic jew/leftist

Besides you kinda need people like that to make up the base of any large political movement

And yet they show the most sympathy for young men and are the biggest opfor for feminist in the west

They existed before MAGA and will exist after it. These are the sportsball NPC types. They work office jobs, drive pickup trucks, drink at a bar every weekend, and wonder why they never have enough money.

They existed before MAGA and will exist after it. These are the sportsball NPC types. They work office jobs, drive pickup trucks, drink at a bar every weekend, and wonder why they never have enough money.
They think nerds are pussies and have no real skills tho.

Are they delusional

The majority of normies do not. It's not just maga. Only autists online tend to care about these things anymore.

They tend to be tradcucks + boomers so yes.

The majority of normies do not. It's not just maga. Only autists online tend to care about these things anymore.
What do Normies care about then now. And I don’t disagree but for the sake of information.

I don’t hate them, I just know they’re the next group to die off.

You think autists wanna be all American car gun trucks muscles assholes bc they can’t be clean semi moderate leftist and into fancy stuff that make the average food comfortable?

Sure it’s “Simping” to the maga autist (prolly is) but it’s expected of instinctive.

Is it kinda based to assume all men seek the gym/ masculinity when they cant the the aesthetic artsy timothee chalamet/ Christian bale/ Andy biersack

But it’s not their first thing

He’s high iq, he’ll be good. I mean most conservatives
Yeah but a lot of toxic ppl follow tate

But do you think j that redneck culture is gonna make a comeback considering most ppl in the west can’t compete with pajeet study maxxed stemcels?

Ironically they’re better then any academic jew/leftist

Besides you kinda need people like that to make up the base of any large political movement
tbh

Yea, they're the biggest faggot simps of all, white trash subhumans don't get out of bed in the morning unless they have a whore to simp for.

Yeah but a lot of toxic ppl follow tate

But do you think j that redneck culture is gonna make a comeback considering most ppl in the west can’t compete with pajeet study maxxed stemcels?

American culture is mostly white trash/redneck types.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back