Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The racepill destroyed me

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
You only get one shot at life and I was lucky enough to be born into a nation of low iq subhumans who fuck their cousins and devote all their energy into worshiping phony gods. I can't cope anymore, I've completely lost the will to live. I was 10 minutes away from Alek on his day of retribution, I wish he had killed me along with those Stacys.

In the end nothing matters if you don't get laid. I don't.

words can not express how much I despise being a shitskin. This is much more than inceldom. Sure, being shitskin RUINS your dating chances, but this isnt only about women. I've become so jaded and bitter after all the racism Ive gotten throughout my life.

Random racist slurs from strangers
Girls telling me their family would disown them if they dated me
Always getting shit for things I havent done cos stereotypes.
Random ID checks from cops
Getting told to "go back" whenever I complain about something totally irrelevant
People giving me dirty looks (especially old people)
Restaurants suddenly deciding I need a ""reservation""
Not being able to enter some clubs cos "i am bad for business"
People always assume and expects the worst of me without even knowing me
People thinking less of me cos im shitskin, they treat me like a super guy even for simplest achievements.

And worst of all: I fucking hate middle east more than anything, knowing that your ancestors are such a loser failures that all of our countries are straight up shitholes that we had to immigrate here.

I am so sick and tired of EVERYTHING. I just wanna go, I just wanna disappear.

I see no chances
Wake up in the morning and I ask myself
Is life worth living ? Should I blast myself ?
I am tired of being ugly and even worse I am ethnic
My soul hurts so I am looking for a gun to end it
Foids dont care about a negro
Turn a nigga down and she is a hero

And worst of all: I fucking hate middle east more than anything, knowing that your ancestors are such a loser failures that all of our countries are straight up shitholes that we had to immigrate here.
Being middle eastern sucks, we literally have nothing to be proud of, on top of being ugly af.

words can not express how much I despise being a shitskin. This is much more than inceldom. Sure, being shitskin RUINS your dating chances, but this isnt only about women. I've become so jaded and bitter after all the racism Ive gotten throughout my life.

Random racist slurs from strangers
Girls telling me their family would disown them if they dated me
Always getting shit for things I havent done cos stereotypes.
Random ID checks from cops
Getting told to "go back" whenever I complain about something totally irrelevant
People giving me dirty looks (especially old people)
Restaurants suddenly deciding I need a ""reservation""
Not being able to enter some clubs cos "i am bad for business"
People always assume and expects the worst of me without even knowing me
People thinking less of me cos im shitskin, they treat me like a super guy even for simplest achievements.

I am so sick and tired of EVERYTHING. I just wanna go, I just wanna disappear.

I see no chances
Wake up in the morning and I ask myself
Is life worth living ? Should I blast myself ?
I am tired of being ugly and even worse I am ethnic
My soul hurts so I am looking for a gun to end it
Foids dont care about a negro
Turn a nigga down and she is a hero
At least you Negroids have the (((media))) constantly pushing the WW BM relationship.

Us southern Europeans are ethnic-tier too, with most of us looking ethnic except the minority that have Germanic ancestry.

yeah i know what you mean being born in toronto doesn't help as wlel

Being middle eastern sucks, we literally have nothing to be proud of, on top of being ugly af.
MENA has things to be proud of but it has been disconnected by Islam. Greeks have nothing to be proud either except "we wuz duh ayncent griks!" if you claim that MENA has nothing to be proud of.

two biggest superpowers couldn't conquer you. Jom kippur war was a complete compromitation though

at least you live in toronto, literally most multi-ethicity cities in the world. I live in middle of europe as a shitskin. Saving money to immigrate to Canada/US as if it will change anything after age 30.

I am so tired of this life man. I just wanna go but of course being a coward piece of shitskin, i dont have balls to end it.

At least you Negroids have the (((media))) constantly pushing the WW BM relationship.
fuck off new fag, cant we have 1 single ethnic thread without you fuckers harassing us online as well

i wanna eat a cyanide pill

@Master grow a spine and give us an ethnics only section already. you are the only ethnic mod, they wont do it.
seriously gets on my nerves to see whites here spamming "but le leftist media xDDDD :pPPPP" memes.

Well, you always advise whites to go to Asia to fuck, maybe you'd be considered a catch in some parts of the world? Maybe somewhere you aren't part of the racial minority?

Naw....

Honestly I was already grateful for being white, but hearing you guys complain about being ethnic has made me even more appreciative. Life still sucks, but it'd be even worse with a darker pigmentation.

It's like countries: the USA is a cesspool of stupidity, anger, backwards thinking, and unnecessary poverty - it's also one of the best places in the world.

Last edited:
Well, you always advise whites to go to Asia to fuck, maybe you'd be considered a catch in some parts of the world?

Naw....
Egypt isn't a very nice place to live, and even if I did go back, finding a wife isn't as easy as fucking whores in Thailand.

Well, you always advise whites to go to Asia to fuck, maybe you'd be considered a catch in some parts of the world?

Naw....
yeah brah, returning to a region which is literally a battlefield. we would definitely be considered a catch.....
for bullets that is.

Egypt isn't a very nice place to live, and even if I did go back, finding a wife isn't as easy as fucking whores in Thailand.
yeah brah, returning to a region which is literally a battlefield. we would definitely be considered a catch.....
for bullets that is.
Yeah, I know. :-(

Too bad there aren't first-world countries where your race are the majority. If you're east-asian you can at least bump on over to Japan, South-Korea or even Hong Kong for a more even social playing-field, with relatively little downgrade in standard of living. But really - who moves from USA or Western Europe to Africa or the middle-east? It'd be like a white guy moving to an American black ghetto! No thanks! haha

Being white and ugly is also pretty disappointing tbw. I get the feeling that if I had brothers, some of them could pretty possibly be good-looking. My parents aren't that bad, I'm definitely below their level.

I live in california and see nigs/arabs/pajeets with whites/latinas

they’re usually tall or good looking

I live in california and see nigs/arabs/pajeets with whites/latinas

The common denominator between these successful ethnics is they’re usually tall or good looking
I'm kinda tall (6'), but there is no such thing as a good looking Egyptian.

I'm kinda tall (6'), but there is no such thing as a good looking Egyptian.

Rami malek

latest

I'm a mulattocel and several studies say that I'm supposed to be the most attractive race of them all (this for example: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20301855) but I have never even seen a pussy in my entire life. I like my skin colour; my chocolate round eyes, my vanilla skin... I just wish someone else would too.

it's over for egyptiancel, be grateful that egyptians don't inmigritated in big numbers like pajeets did because you would get mogged by indians
We already get mogged by curries.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

I'm a mulattocel and several studies say that I'm supposed to be the most attractive race of them all (this for example: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20301855) but I have never even seen a pussy in my entire life. I like my skin colour; my chocolate round eyes, my vanilla skin... I just wish someone else would too.
mixed people are considered MORE attractive COMPARED to full blown ethnics. Doesnt mean they are considered as good as whites.
And it's only half white mix ones are considered more attactive than full blown ethnics because they are considered "honorary" white.

a black / curry mix isnt worth nothing.

I've read at least 5-6 studies about mix-race attractiveness in the last week because thats what my next racepill part 5 thread is gonna be about.

Who cares, I'm white and women have never given me anything. Nothing. Race doesn't mean fucking shit - there are chads of all races; for fucks sake i saw an asian 6'4" with a hot blonde 10/10 with 2 hapa babies at the store a couple days ago. Life sucks for all of us, and we're not gonna get anywhere by fighting each other.

Channel your rage from white/insert race here men to women. Women are the reason you are this way, not me. Chad is also the reason, but Chad comes in many different colors. He's a fucking chameleon for fuck's sake

Life as an ethnicel is a cruel joke. :feelsrope:

He’s good looking pretty sure he can slay
Females always say he looks weird, they can't explain why but it's because of his eye area.

The racepill in my signature was the final straw that made me realize it was over for me. Just taking it easy trying to live my life like this now:

https://incels.is/threads/incel-guide-to-life.41996/

Honestly it's pretty comfy to let go. In a few years I'll buy some sugar babies just so I can see what it's like to bang a prime 18-22 year old girl. That will be my final extra cope. Besides that I'm just gonna live my life how I want and not worry about it.

Facts for us Indian/Chinese men:

incel-race-jpg.11479

dcssuw5xcaaz1ao-1-jpg.11480

As you can see, despite all the moaning, black and white men only have a ~13% celibacy rate at present and are within a few percent of each other. ie. ~87% of black and white guys can get laid and there isn't much difference between them.

By contrast true ethnic men are at >30% celibacy now.

That was a pretty strong sign for me to just let it go.

Who cares, I'm white and women have never given me anything. Nothing. Race doesn't mean fucking shit - there are chads of all races; for fucks sake i saw an asian 6'4" with a hot blonde 10/10 with 2 hapa babies at the store a couple days ago. Life sucks for all of us, and we're not gonna get anywhere by fighting each other.

Channel your rage from white/insert race here men to women. Women are the reason you are this way, not me. Chad is also the reason, but Chad comes in many different colors. He's a fucking chameleon for fuck's sake

Being ethnic still sucks whites have it better, but It’s not their race why they’re incel, it’s their genetics

The racepill in my signature was the final straw that made me realize it was over for me. Just taking it easy trying to live my life like this now:

https://incels.is/threads/incel-guide-to-life.41996/

Honestly it's pretty comfy to let go. In a few years I'll buy some sugar babies just so I can see what it's like to bang a prime 18-22 year old girl. That will be my final extra cope. Besides that I'm just gonna live my life how I want and not worry about it.

Facts for us Indian/Chinese men:

incel-race-jpg.11479

dcssuw5xcaaz1ao-1-jpg.11480

As you can see, despite all the moaning, black and white men only have a ~13% celibacy rate at present and are within a few percent of each other. ie. ~87% of black and white guys can get laid and there isn't much difference between them.

By contrast true ethnic men are at >30% celibacy now.

That was a pretty strong sign for me to just let it go.

Also it would seem to me we just have a few crazy self hating blacks on this site who bitch and complain about their race all day.

Despite being 3x more Incel a race, how many Chinese guys on this site are doing the same? None?

Females always say he looks weird, they can't explain why but it's because of his eye area.

Do an online experiment with non celeb photos of him and see how he does

You’re coping if you can’t see good looking ethnics banging girls IRL

You deserve to be incel.

Do an online experiment with non celeb photos of him and see how he does

You’re coping if you can’t see good looking ethnics banging girls IRL
Good looking ethnics are rare but they do exist, but Egyptian specifically are ugly af, Rami Malik is considered one of the best looking Egyptians and he's barely above 6/10.

True. It's amazing how life would change if I went from subhuman currycel to subhuman white. I would feel like a saint.

You only get one shot at life and I was lucky enough to be born into a nation of low iq subhumans who fuck their cousins and devote all their energy into worshiping phony gods. I can't cope anymore, I've completely lost the will to live. I was 10 minutes away from Alek on his day of retribution, I wish he had killed me along with those Stacys.
I live In toronto too. WORST CITY FOR INCELS.!!!!!

Being a curry, not only am I the most hated race, I can't even get stuff the other minorites get like affirmative action. I had to watch as my friend whose GPA and SAT score was lower than mine get into MIT and Georgia Tech through affirmative action, and since those schools usually take one or two students per grade me and my white and Asian friends got cucked.

Asian women love white men of all types, this is a general truth.

Being a curry, not only am I the most hated race, I can't even get stuff the other minorites get like affirmative action. I had to watch as my friend whose GPA and SAT score was lower than mine get into MIT and Georgia Tech through affirmative action, and since those schools usually take one or two students per grade me and my white and Asian friends got cucked.
4309891E00000578 4766708 image a 3 1502073439227