Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the psychological effect of blackpill knowledge on men

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I would like to try and crystalise what i think the under reported psychological effects of the knowledge of the blackpill has on a man.

The fundamental problem i believe is this:
I think there is a form of disbelief and shock mentally about the nature of womens valuation and behaviour towards men, the duality of in one area of life the professional and educational area, there is a huge value and requirement of large amounts of effort every day to learn to keep learning, to improve, to keep ahead of everyone else mentally and through your effort and or labour. And then in the same existence, a social and sexual arena, a completely low level base existence, completely deterministic on height and face almost, WHERE ALL THE ELEMENTS THAT ARE A REQUIREMENT OF THE PROFESSIONAL/CAREER/EDUCATIONAL LIFE ARE REMOVED AND RENDERED WORTHLESS.

Also another layer is the sheer complexity of the work or education men have to do to achieve a normal white collar job even to not be poor and have somewhat of a "career" and maintain this career, and a poor person to keep their head above water, the labour required is merely physical not mental. But then in your day to day existence there is a separation, where another world is being played out at the social and sexual realm, AT AN UNBELIEVABLY ANIMALISTIC AND SIMPLISTIC LEVEL A DETERMINISTIC LEVEL, WHERE EFFORT MEANS ZERO AND THE REWARDS ARE CONCENTRATED INTO A SMALL ELITE AND THERE IS HARDLY ANY MOVE THAT CAN BE MADE TO ADVANCE WITHIN THIS WORLD.

This in my opinion creates the hopelessness that afflicts incels, the duality i described makes the existence not make sense logically and also ethically (lack of meritocracy in social and sexual areas) , the two pillars of human knowledge and endeavor logic and ethics are UTTERLY REMOVED WITHIN THE WORKINGS OF THE WORLD. This creates the disorientation and nihilism that underpins almost all of the mental health problems incels would suffer from.

As the VERY RATIONAL TO KEEP ON PUTTING IN EFFORT IN THE WORK/EDUCATION/PROFESSIONAL AREA IS COMPLETELY UNDERMINED BY THE IRRELEVANCE IN THE SOCIAL AND SEXUAL AREA OF LIFE, THIS RENDERS THE EFFORT WORTHLESS, OR ALMOST COMPLETELY DESTROYS ITS VALUE. The work/ career/ education serves little to no emotional function, it features nowhere in maslows hierarchy of needs, it provides the bottom two safety and physiological needs, the whole of the rest of the hierarchy is the social and sexual area of life, love and belonging, esteem. YOUR LITERALLY FORCED TO LIVE A LESSER EXPERIENCE, THE WORK/EDUCATION, PROFESSION AREA IS A MEANS TO THE SEXUAL AND SOCIAL END AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY CANNOT BE A REASON TO LIVE UNTO ITSELF.

This is like you playing a game of football and you can pass the ball as many times as you like in as many areas and shoot as many times as you like, BBBBBBUT YOU CANT SCORE, EVEN IF YOUR SHOT HITS THE TARGET AND YOU PASS IT AROUND THE OTHER TEAM. THIS RENDERS THE WHOLE PLAYING OF THE GAME OF FOOTBALL AN UTTER FARCE AND A POINTLESS EXERCISE BECAUSE THE WHOLE GAME IS SCORING A GOAL, THATS THE POINT OF THE GAME
This is the same deal your working (passing the ball), working working, BUT THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME IS REMOVED FOR YOU, THE SCORING OF THE GOAL (THE SOCIAL AND SEXUAL ARENA) IS COMPLETELY OFF LIMITS AND YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT ALLOWED TO SCORE NO MATTER HOW MANY SUCCESSFUL PASSES OR SHOTS YOU TAKE.

There is an even more problematic element, you cant point out this distinction or complain about the contradiction between these two areas, which coexist but dont stack up with each other, somehow other people cant see this contradiction or willfully ignore it because its to their advantage, both are pathetic. This is where the gaslight trap occurs, with any incels complaint, a low value male is instantly bitter, jealous, and any number of negative traits, labelled by the very same people ignoring this paradigm or benefiting from it.

This creates a kind of mental schism in a blackpilled person that simply cant be reconcilled, and is one of the root causes of most mental health afflictions in blackpilled people who have fully swallowed the implications of the blackpill in every area of life. As this would almost directly lead to the depression anxiety and nihilism at the root of most peoples mental health problems.

This is certainly i have found the reason my mental health has been declining over the years.

Last edited:

the psychological effect of blackpill knowledge on men​

WHERE EFFORT MEANS ZERO
i do not argue with this. fatcels are obviously treated worse.

if you are a fat and an incel you are a volcel. simple as that.

the reason why you are fat might be mentally but trust me when you cant even walk properly and cant go up with stairs without struggling thats the time you knew it was not a solution. yet you smell the syrup each day just to get some dopamine.

the reason why you are fat might be mentally but trust me when you cant even walk properly and cant go up with stairs without struggling thats the time you knew it was not a solution. yet you smell the syrup each day just to get some dopamine.
how tall are you?

:blackpill: is major cope

Shut the fuck up retard, I was a skinnycel and got zero bitches, now that I am fat means nothing because even if I slimed down I still wouldn't be able to get bitches. So I would be sexless and no longer able to cope with food

Shut the fuck up retard, I was a skinnycel and got zero bitches, now that I am fat means nothing because even if I slimed down I still wouldn't be able to get bitches. So I would be sexless and no longer able to cope with food
Exactly. I was skinny as well, it didn't do shit. Plus it was hard work. Fuck that crap.

Being fat is comfy. I like it.

Exactly. I was skinny as well, it didn't do shit. Plus it was hard work. Fuck that crap.

Being fat is comfy. I like it.
Based fatmaxxer, its one of the better copes out them ngl

It's like constantly being surrounded by pillows. It simply feels comfy. It's like my armor against the world. Even tough I'm not that fat haha. I simply feel the comfiest being slightly fat.

the reason why you got no bitches is probably your face and height. it has nothing to do with fat. its the only thing you can control yet you dont do something over it.

anyways if you dont care about getting insulin needle each day and get higher chances of cancer, sure go ahead . enjoy dying

the reason why you got no bitches is probably your face and height. it has nothing to do with fat. its the only thing you can control yet you dont do something over it.
Exactly, if you have incel face and are short no point in being skinny or gymmaxx
anyways if you dont care about getting insulin needle each day and get higher chances of cancer, sure go ahead . enjoy dying
We are all dying bro, why would I make myself more miserable and lengthen my stay on this miserable earth

The black pill is brutal, but it’s necessary.

The black pill is liberating.

Once you realized how terrible and demonic women are you stop caring so much.

Seeing the truth is depressing but at least it liberates you. Just because the truth is not something you like does not mean you shouldn't learn it and even embrace it.

Some people call it a cope but I truly don't believe women can love men, therefore its pointless to try to search for love from women. They will never accept you as you are, females of pretty much all species just look for genetic material and providing from the males. Who you are as a person doesn't matter to them at all, only what you provide. There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom, when you finally internalize the fact that women indeed can't love men and they barely even like men, you reach the state of wisdom, and you finally start to care less and less about women. They don't care about you either and even dating statistics show it. Women honestly wouldn't care if the bottom 80% of men would die tomorrow, if anything they would be happy about it.

Just live your life for you and try to make the best of it. Meditation is a great tool to give your brain some rest and to make yourself more content.

Wish I had the metabolism to fat max instead of this skeleton bullshit I’ve got going on. :feelscry:

It's true.
did i encapsulate this jarring experience of the incel, the juxtoposition between the hard edge of work and professionalism or education the crazed rat race of effort and oneupmanship, and then somehow injected into this same world an area which determines your genes survival this crazed deterministic world where no matter the effort is put forth your value in this sphere remains locked at near zero.

How is this sane and how is there no crossover and how is no one openly discussing this element of life, among normans in the "real world", which is more manufactured and fake than any mental world i inhabit.

Last edited:
did i encapsulate this jarring experience of the incel, the juxtoposition between the hard edge of work and professionalism or education the crazed rat race of effort and oneupmanship, and then somehow injected into this same world an area which determines your genes survival this crazed deterministic world where no matter the effort is put forth your value in this sphere remains locked at near zero.

How is this sane and how is there no crossover and how is no one openly discussing this element of life, among normans in the "real world", which is more manufactured and fake than any mental world i inhabit.
This is really what separates the blackpilled from everyone else and one of the primary reasons we are hated. It's actually a breach of the social contract, which is built on a lie (just world fallacy), to connect these dots.

You're actually obligated to pretend we live only in that aforementioned world of meritocracy. It's a total lie and this is obvious to everyone, yet you incite anger when you point it out. Coping normies will attack you and of course those who benefit from the status quo the most. It's much easier for normies to cope because they tend to be in better positions than the average incel, where they can at least pretend to be a beneficiary of the system.

The lie is precisely what civilization requires to keep it's primary workhorse slaves, dysgenic men, invested and participating and having their mental and physical resources systematically drained to the benefit women and the elites.

Someone here said deception is everyone in the animal kingdom. The lies of society are a perfect example. The relentlessness of the lies and gaslight only fuels our rage even more.

This is really what separates the blackpilled from everyone else and one of the primary reasons we are hated. It's actually a breach of the social contract, which is built on a lie (just world fallacy), to connect these dots.

You're actually obligated to pretend we live only in that aforementioned world of meritocracy. It's a total lie and this is obvious to everyone, yet you incite anger when you point it out. Coping normies will attack you and of course those who benefit from the status quo the most. It's much easier for normies to cope because they tend to be in better positions than the average incel, where they can at least pretend to be a beneficiary of the system.

The lie is precisely what civilization requires to keep it's primary workhorse slaves, dysgenic men, invested and participating and having their mental and physical resources systematically drained to the benefit women and the elites.

Someone here said deception is everyone in the animal kingdom. The lies of society are a perfect example. The relentlessness of the lies and gaslight only fuels our rage even more.
nice angle about the social contract

social contracts for meeeeeeeeeeeee but not for theeeeeeeee teeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

right

i have found this method is effective with normans, if you keep on hinting and hinting that something is not right about the current system and hinting towards what i said about there being a large gap between these two spheres of life that are not being reconciled. And as some you may have seen i am not bad at lampooning, i use this but you lampoon the very circumstance i just mentioned above this triggers these people a lot, they get very uncomfortable. Some of them outright chimp out for no reason and start being very passive aggressive and reveal their hand, eg you triggering them so much that they activate the trigger without a reasonable excuse in social conventions. This is the goldmine as the facade has been lifted or started to be lifted, their mask as seen on the incel and normie memes has slipped to reveal the
real inner monologue going on eg

It seems for me the only way i can "get by" is to play this game with almost every norman i meet, as this ridiculous fake persona, mask wearing act is so easily seen through and so obviously a fake and a ruse to me the only way i can keep myself from going mad is to play a game with them to see how far i can psychologically push them before the mask slips and they reveal what they are.

Knowing where you stand with people is far far more valuable than actually believing the fake persona, which is actually hiding the real person, where the real emotion the real connection, the real narrative of their life and what they value is.

Last edited:
i have found this method is effective with normans, if you keep on hinting and hinting that something is not right about the current system and hinting towards what i said about there being a large gap between these two spheres of life that are not being reconciled. And as some you may have seen i am not bad at lampooning, i use this but you lampoon the very circumstance i just mentioned above this triggers these people a lot, they get very uncomfortable. Some of them outright chimp out for no reason and start being very passive aggressive and reveal their hand, eg you triggering them so much that they activate the trigger without a reasonable excuse in social conventions. This is the goldmine as the facade has been lifted or started to be lifted, their mask as seen on the incel and normie memes has slipped to reveal the

It seems for me the only way i can "get by" is to play this game with almost every norman i meet, as this ridiculous fake persona, mask wearing act is so easily seen through and so obviously a fake and a ruse to me the only way i can keep myself from going mad is to play a game with them to see how far i can psychologically push them before the mask slips and they reveal what they are.

Knowing where you stand with people is far far more valuable than actually believing the fake persona, which is actually hiding the real person, where the real emotion the real connection, the real narrative of their life and what they value is.
It's like they say if you want to find out who someone is just tell them no.

Part of the reason they freak out so much is because resisting this grotesquely unfair status quo requires having something resembling a spine and principles. Two things which are totally foreign concepts to NPCs and all women (women are basically NPCs by default). You have to not care what people will think of you which normie puppets are incapable of.

They just go the path of of least resistance right into the slaughterhouse that has been set up for them. Then they consider it a privilege to participate in such a skewed society kissing up to their genetic/financial superiors and convincing themselves they can be in the same position if they simply "worked as hard" or were as talented. It's all cope and psychological cucking.

It's like they say if you want to find out who someone is just tell them no.

Part of the reason they freak out so much is because resisting this grotesquely unfair status quo requires having something resembling a spine and principles. Two things which are totally foreign concepts to NPCs and all women (women are basically NPCs by default). You have to not care what people will think of you which normie puppets are incapable of.

They just go the path of of least resistance right into the slaughterhouse that has been set up for them. Then they consider it a privilege to participate in such a skewed society kissing up to their genetic/financial superiors and convincing themselves they can be in the same position if they simply "worked as hard" or were as talented. It's all cope and psychological cucking.
high iq i didnt know you existed you are an oldcel an OG but i have never come across you in 3.5 years on the forum, do you hermit max on the site as well as real life.

high iq i didnt know you existed you are an oldcel an OG but i have never come across you in 3.5 years on the forum, do you hermit max on the site as well as real life.
I was banned for like years so

Seeing the truth is depressing but at least it liberates you. Just because the truth is not something you like does not mean you shouldn't learn it and even embrace it.

Some people call it a cope but I truly don't believe women can love men, therefore its pointless to try to search for love from women. They will never accept you as you are, females of pretty much all species just look for genetic material and providing from the males. Who you are as a person doesn't matter to them at all, only what you provide. There's a difference between knowledge and wisdom, when you finally internalize the fact that women indeed can't love men and they barely even like men, you reach the state of wisdom, and you finally start to care less and less about women. They don't care about you either and even dating statistics show it. Women honestly wouldn't care if the bottom 80% of men would die tomorrow, if anything they would be happy about it.

Just live your life for you and try to make the best of it. Meditation is a great tool to give your brain some rest and to make yourself more content.
"Hello buddy boyoooooos, this is the new blackpill facts."

This is a sick negro!!

Life is litteraly Being gatekept for a huge amount of Man , the only difference is that , we are aware of It and cant be gaslighted anymore .

A sheep can never Be a Lion , an average 5 5 man , never be
a 6 4 Chad. Its just that Society made Sure to sell Man a Lie so they dont retaliate

A below average man getting to procreate is unnatural. Civilization, morality, religion... Channeled the collective power of men by promising them a family if they would give their energy contributing to society.

With male support no longer needed for a woman to survive, that promise is gone as we trade civilization for the natural order. Then, there is nothing stopping the blackpill from spreading like cancer through collective consciousness.

A below average man getting to procreate is unnatural. Civilization, morality, religion... Channeled the collective power of men by promising them a family if they would give their energy contributing to society.

With male support no longer needed for a woman to survive, that promise is gone as we trade civilization for the natural order. Then, there is nothing stopping the blackpill from spreading like cancer through collective consciousness.
is the right answer

As the VERY RATIONAL TO KEEP ON PUTTING IN EFFORT IN THE WORK/EDUCATION/PROFESSIONAL AREA IS COMPLETELY UNDERMINED BY THE IRRELEVANCE IN THE SOCIAL AND SEXUAL AREA OF LIFE, THIS RENDERS THE EFFORT WORTHLESS, OR ALMOST COMPLETELY DESTROYS ITS VALUE. The work/ career/ education serves little to no emotional function, it features nowhere in maslows hierarchy of needs, it provides the bottom two safety and physiological needs, the whole of the rest of the hierarchy is the social and sexual area of life, love and belonging, esteem. YOUR LITERALLY FORCED TO LIVE A LESSER EXPERIENCE, THE WORK/EDUCATION, PROFESSION AREA IS A MEANS TO THE SEXUAL AND SOCIAL END AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY CANNOT BE A REASON TO LIVE UNTO ITSELF.
Perfectly said.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqBsSyai1Kk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff3j5M0Y7YM&t=9s

over now piss off my thread

Last edited:
This is one of the most based posts I've ever read on this site. Although it can be hashed out better, it articulates what I've come to realize about the blackpill, and how destructive it can be on a man's sanity.

Most people responding here don't even seem to get it. I actually envy their naivety.

Yes, it's a duality of sorts: that which you can control, that which is completely fixed in stone and immutable. And understanding that which you can actually control cannot override/compensate for that arena that's immutable is devastating. Moreover, normies, I think, vary. Some cannot accept this, others simply don't see it. If they've already made it, 'got a foot in the door' in the immutable realm, then YES, what they consciously choose to do/not do can have some bearing on their lives. But they're oblivious to the fact, or in denial of the fact, that they were already allowed to "sit at the table" in the first place, they were allowed to make choices in the controllable realm because they already passed the test in the uncontrollable realm. They don't want to believe their actions could just as equally have been meaningless and ineffective had they not been given that opportunity, that they'd effectively be powerless.

Or, they themselves don't view us as being outside this incontrollable realm the way foids and other normies do. To them, we're objectively "normal" and must have made bad decisions or chosen no to participate. Any discussion that questions or challenges such beliefs is verboten.

Last edited:
This is one of the most based posts I've ever read on this site. Although it can be hashed out better, it articulates what I've come to realize about the blackpill, and how destructive it can be on a man's sanity.

Most people responding here don't even seem to get it. I actually envy their naivety.

Yes, it's a duality of sorts: that which you can control, that which is completely fixed in stone and immutable. And understanding that which you can actually control cannot override/compensate for that arena that's immutable is devastating. Moreover, normies, I think, vary. Some cannot accept this, others simply don't see it. If they've already made it, 'got a foot in the door' in the immutable realm, then YES, what they consciously choose to do/not do can have some bearing on their lives. But they're oblivious to the fact, or in denial of the fact, that they were already allowed to "sit at the table" in the first place, they were allowed to make choices in the controllable realm because they already passed the test in the uncontrollable realm. They don't want to believe their actions could just as equally have been meaningless and ineffective had they not been given that opportunity, that they'd effectively be powerless.

Or, they themselves don't view us as being outside this incontrollable realm the way foids and other normies do. To them, we're objectively "normal" and must have made bad decisions or chosen no to participate. Any discussion that questions or challenges such beliefs is verboten.
this line is a problem
Although it can be hashed out better, it articulates what I've come to realize about the blackpill, and how destructive it can be on a man's sanity."
This is a double negative, you cant simultaneously have a badly narrated piece of written work, and then claim instantly after it "articulates what I've come to realize about the blackpill", which is a huge sprawling subject that intertwines with almost all of human endeavour, THUS INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT TO SUMMARIZE IN A SMALLISH POST.

Withstanding that I agree with what you said and I believe its the old chestnut of self interest again, the men "who have their foot in the door" DONT NEED TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE, THEY DONT NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE NARRATIVE OF WHY AND HOW THEY HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED, thus they dont, as can be seen by the pathetic gaslighting observations and "help" they dispense, jeeez drink 4 gallons of water a day and jeeeeez gym broo.

The problem i really have is the NORMANS AN INCELS WHO CLEARLY DONT HAVE A FOOT IN THE DOOR AND CLEARLY NEED THE BLACKPILL IN THEIR OWN SELF INTEREST TO SOLVE THEIR DILEMMA, but somehow cant or wont see it TO THEIR OWN DETRIMENT, this makes absolutely no sense to me, like a rat in a maze that keeps not getting the food, but obliviously carries on using the same route again and again, like there is no other way. The more i look at it, the more retarded they look, it must iq, this is my belief now, it is a problem to be worked out, THEY SIMPLY CANT CONNECT THE DOTS.

Do you think its iq or protection of their ego.

Its not a double-negative. A double negative would be something like "I can't get no satisfaction." Cannot / no in a sentence to say you can get no satisfaction, or you cannot gat any satisfaction.

My observation of the way it's articulated is more akin to a child saying, "Mmm. Pizza. Yummy. Tasty." I'd say, "Yes, I agree, I understand what you're saying about the deliciousness of pizza, but there's a better way of saying it. Like: Pizza is really delicious, I enjoy eating it and enjoy the taste of pizza on my palate." I get the gist of what the child is saying and agree, but wouldn't articulate it that way myself.

And that's not meant to be a criticism of your post. You're trying to articulate and hash-out something that's seldom discussed and only a few actually experience and become conscientious of.

For the incels who don't see it, it's a coping mechanism. More like a hopium method. Believing that they have some power to change things, that it's not immutable. That they're actions can overcome, that they're not bound by genetic determinism and have the same opportunities as anyone else. It's realizing that this is untrue that leads to despair and hopelessness.

Like a rat in a maze who can't find food. He'll still keep trying. Once he finds out that no matter which path he takes, there's no food to be had, he'll give up, or panic, or become severely depressed.

Normies also feel a sense of hopelessness and powerlessness when they start to ponder if their actions alone got them to where they are, or if in an alternate reality they'd be powerless and not have the same outcome, despite making the same decisions. It scares them to think how little power they actually have and that it wasn't their actions, but rather afforded opportunities, that let them get to where they are.

Its not a double-negative. A double negative would be something like "I can't get no satisfaction." Cannot / no in a sentence to say you can get no satisfaction, or you cannot gat any satisfaction.

My observation of the way it's articulated is more akin to a child saying, "Mmm. Pizza. Yummy. Tasty." I'd say, "Yes, I agree, I understand what you're saying about the deliciousness of pizza, but there's a better way of saying it. Like: Pizza is really delicious, I enjoy eating it and enjoy the taste of pizza on my palate." I get the gist of what the child is saying and agree, but wouldn't articulate it that way myself.

And that's not meant to be a criticism of your post. You're trying to articulate and hash-out something that's seldom discussed and only a few actually experience and become conscientious of.

For the incels who don't see it, it's a coping mechanism. More like a hopium method. Believing that they have some power to change things, that it's not immutable. That they're actions can overcome, that they're not bound by genetic determinism and have the same opportunities as anyone else. It's realizing that this is untrue that leads to despair and hopelessness.

Like a rat in a maze who can't find food. He'll still keep trying. Once he finds out that no matter which path he takes, there's no food to be had, he'll give up, or panic, or become severely depressed.

Normies also feel a sense of hopelessness and powerlessness when they start to ponder if their actions alone got them to where they are, or if in an alternate reality they'd be powerless and not have the same outcome, despite making the same decisions. It scares them to think how little power they actually have and that it wasn't their actions, but rather afforded opportunities, that let them get to where they are.
Sorry I meant to say a contradictory statement, which i still maintain, the first statement trivializes my post, then the second statement says " it articulates what I've come to realize about the blackpill, and how destructive it can be on a man's sanity". This is completely incompatible, it either summarizes well, WHICH BY THE WAY REQUIRES ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS TO BE ABLE TO DO, OR IT DOESNT.

Also as usual humans downplay and criticise a piece of work, BUT DONT OFFER THEIR OWN WORK AS A MEANS TO REPLACE AND IMPROVE ON THE WORK THEY CRITICISE, EG WHERE WAS YOUR POST SUMMARISING WHAT I SAID BETTER THAN ME.

ANSWER NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWHHHHHHHHERE

ALSO THIS PATHETIC ANALOGY IS PURE BILE, PURE DOWNPLAYING GASLIGHTING NONSENSE, comparing my post to:
"My observation of the way it's articulated is more akin to a child saying, "Mmm. Pizza. Yummy. Tasty." I'd say, "Yes, I agree, I understand what you're saying about the deliciousness of pizza, but there's a better way of saying it. Like: Pizza is really delicious, I enjoy eating it and enjoy the taste of pizza on my palate." I get the gist of what the child is saying and agree, but wouldn't articulate it that way myself."

AGREEING WITH SOMEONE WHILE PUNCHING DOWN ON THEM AINT GOING TO WORK WITH ME PAL, AGREE SOMEWHERE ELSE

Last edited:
What I was saying is it's like a rough draft, not yet thesis-ready, but I like where it's going. I'm not sure if I can help articulate it better, just that I understood your point, but you wouldn't be able to persuade someone who doesn't follow. Why are you so offended??

Yes, criticism comes in many forms. There is such a thin\g as constructive criticism. I was giving an honest reaction. I can relate because I understand the same general idea, just that the post itself may not reach someone who doesn't instinctively know these things. (Hell, the majority of people responding didn't seem to get it.)

I gave the analogy of the child to suggest I can understand the message being conveyed, but there may be a better way to ultimately convey it. Why are you so hung up about the observations of one of the few people who actually understands your point and agrees with you?

Am I supposed to just give you a trophy and not grade your essay? Sorry, I don't sugar-coat or patronize. But I fully understand and agree with the premise.

Food is one of the best copes there are. Fatcels are more blackpilled because they stopped caring and have given themselves to cope. Losing weight won't make you a sexhaver.

ok im sorry i am used to crabs on the forum being crabs and giving absolutely nothing but troll answers, point taken

I would like constructive criticism, for sure, but there is no construction, you didnt give me specific pointers as to where i went wrong grammatically, or which point or points where unclear, or layout etctec

you have to remember i bash these posts out in less than 2 mins with no corrections, im sending these posts out like conversatioon starters, although like you said no one ever really converses.

Also remember we are on an incel forum im preaching to the already converted so i use metaphor and hint at what im getting at to stop the post being 2 sides of A4 long, PEOPLE HAVE REEEEEAAAALY SHORT ATTENTION SPANS ON THESE FORUMS I AM TLDRING LITERALLY ALL OF MY POSTS

If you want i could do a deep dive maybe we could discuss further elsewhere as im a fellow older cel

nice angle about the social contract

social contracts for meeeeeeeeeeeee but not for theeeeeeeee teeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

right

View attachment 749803

This is very based. Tell me some of your witnessed chimp outs

What I was saying is it's like a rough draft, not yet thesis-ready, but I like where it's going. I'm not sure if I can help articulate it better, just that I understood your point, but you wouldn't be able to persuade someone who doesn't follow. Why are you so offended??

Yes, criticism comes in many forms. There is such a thin\g as constructive criticism. I was giving an honest reaction. I can relate because I understand the same general idea, just that the post itself may not reach someone who doesn't instinctively know these things. (Hell, the majority of people responding didn't seem to get it.)

I gave the analogy of the child to suggest I can understand the message being conveyed, but there may be a better way to ultimately convey it. Why are you so hung up about the observations of one of the few people who actually understands your point and agrees with you?

Am I supposed to just give you a trophy and not grade your essay? Sorry, I don't sugar-coat or patronize. But I fully understand and agree with the premise.
AAAAAAAND THEN WHEN I ASK FOR MORE ELABORATION AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM YOU HAVE JACK, NO RESPONSE

ABSOLUTELY LAUGHABLE

So when someone pushes you past the crab level, into some kind of intellectual discourse you chimp out and have absolutely nothing.

So your position before is a complete hoax, a pose of intellectualism, then when pushed you fold like a deck chair.

The problem is, you are not aware that WHEN YOU DO MEET AN INTELLIGENT PERSON YOU WILL BE PUSHED INTO THIS AREA, AS THE INTELLIGENT PERSON WANTS THE DISCOURSE, AND YOU WILL BE HAMMERED AND EXPOSED BY THESE PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE DISAGREEABLE LIKE ME.

Add to the debate or get out again, you pseudo crab

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff3j5M0Y7YM&t=9s

Loads of confrontations, the most visceral was a chad in a pub i was working on tried to laugh at me when i was working, and i just kept repeating are you alright and walking towards him chanting are you alright.

If you have seen my other posts im a gym maxxed ogrecel, THE ONLY REASON TO GYMCEL IS TO KEEP NORMIES FROM PUNCHING DOWN, IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING ELSE.

It was very obvious he was using the chad only angle, where he is punching down purely based on his looks. I kept also saying to him chad dont work with me bro, i dont care, it aint enough, i dont buy it.

Then he said lets sort it out outside, and i quickly went outside, then his friend said its best not to fight lol, and even his whore girlfriend said to me out of his earshot, please dont fight him, and i simply said to her, "are you alright", and walked off.

Absolute whore, only hung around and talked to chad lites and chads and treated any even normie male like shit, i completely stone walled the witch throughout the entire job, except for these words are you alright.

What would be the psychological effect of the blackpill on a normie sex-haver? I think that's the interesting question here.

One plan that we could execute would be the blackpilling of every man on the planet, atleast the young generation.
In such a way that it inspires an uprising. It has to create a common ground for men. The problem is that naturally men have the "Untertan mentality", where they suck the dicks of those who have higher status and punch down on the ones who have lower status. They worship chad and congratulate him for his hard work. They like to see attractive girls together with good looking men. On the other hand seing a LTN with a stacy triggers them for some reason. They shame and laugh at inkwels and boast about their own dating success, even though the best they could score was a used-up landwhale.
Someone has to write a book similar to Mein Kampf that would give men a common identification and something to fight for.

People say that blackpilling normies won't achieve anything, but I think if it is done right, then it could be a powerful weapon. We could shape and predict future events on a global scale.

You are basically ignoring that success in the work place is also determined mostly by forces outside of your control. Looks affect and determine everything, not just the dating market.

What would be the psychological effect of the blackpill on a normie sex-haver? I think that's the interesting question here.

One plan that we could execute would be the blackpilling of every man on the planet, atleast the young generation.
In such a way that it inspires an uprising. It has to create a common ground for men. The problem is that naturally men have the "Untertan mentality", where they suck the dicks of those who have higher status and punch down on the ones who have lower status. They worship chad and congratulate him for his hard work. They like to see attractive girls together with good looking men. On the other hand seing a LTN with a stacy triggers them for some reason. They shame and laugh at inkwels and boast about their own dating success, even though the best they could score was a used-up landwhale.
Someone has to write a book similar to Mein Kampf that would give men a common identification and something to fight for.

People say that blackpilling normies won't achieve anything, but I think if it is done right, then it could be a powerful weapon. We could shape and predict future events on a global scale.
The blackpilling of normies who have sex, would enlighten them on the severe LIMITATION OF THEIR DATING OPTIONS, the explanation that it to a large degree was pure blind luck they got sex in the first place, and the highlighting of the GAP BETWEEN THEM AND CHAD LIFE EXPERIENCE AND ALSO AS YOU ELUDED HOW THEY ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THEIR OWN DECLINE.

This
The problem is that naturally men have the "Untertan mentality", where they suck the dicks of those who have higher status and punch down on the ones who have lower status. They worship chad and congratulate him for his hard work. They like to see attractive girls together with good looking men. On the other hand seing a LTN with a stacy triggers them for some reason. They shame and laugh at inkwels and boast about their own dating success, even though the best they could score was a used-up landwhale.

I have always found is the problem between men, this LITERALLY JUST ALLOWS CHAD TO WIN, SIMULTANEOUSLY MAKING IT UNBELIEVABLY RIGGED AGAINST NORMIES THEMSELVES AND NEAR IMPOSSIBLE FOR INCELS IN ALMOST EVERY AREA OF SOCIETY, EG SOCIALLY (HOBBY CLUBS, FRIENDSHIP GROUPS), PROFESSIONALLY (HIRING, PROMOTIONS), SEXUALLY (MEN ALWAYS PUNCHING DOWN IN FRONT OF WOMEN). In every area this narrative of punching down on people below you in looks, LITERALLY HAND CHAD THE ADVANTAGE IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE SCENARIO, IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR EVERYONE ELSE OTHER THAN CHAD, SO IT IS UNBELIEVABLE DUMB FOR NORMANS SOMEHOW TO BACK THIS AS "THE RIGHT WAY".

You have to also add in to the equation THAT THE WORSE YOU LOOK THE MORE YOU ARE PUNCHED DOWN ON, AND THE MORE THE ANGLE I HAVE DISCUSSED THIS FAILO EFFECTS EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE WITH MEN NEGATIVELY ITS ALMOST A LINEAR RELATIONSHIP.

This is also the main reason I mostly abdicate from society, If you are aware of how bent the game is in this regard, HOW COULD YOU PLAY IT, WOULD YOU PLAY A GAME OF FOOTBALL WHERE THE OPPOSITION HAD 11 MEN BUT YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 9, IT MAKES NO SENSE, your simply setting yourself up for failure in every area. This is even before you get to how women treat normie men and incels, the game becomes bizarre and almost completely rigged, if you are aware of the elements i discussed above.

Last edited: