Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the psychological effect of blackpill knowledge on men

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
You are basically ignoring that success in the work place is also determined mostly by forces outside of your control. Looks affect and determine everything, not just the dating market.
says the person who cant read write or do maths, WHEN DID EVEN MENTION THE ELEMENTS I AM DISCUSSING NOT EFFECTING SUCCESS IN THE WORKPLACE, EG LOOKISM.

I cannot include every area lookism will effect, this post was specifically the dichotomy between the the different realms of existence and
the dating market and how there seems to be no cross over.

READ MY OTHER POSTS WHICH I HAVE EXTENSIVELY TALKED ABOUT THIS VERY THING

says the person who cant read write or do maths, WHEN DID EVEN MENTION THE ELEMENTS I AM DISCUSSING NOT EFFECTING SUCCESS IN THE WORKPLACE, EG LOOKISM.

I cannot include every area lookism will effect, this post was specifically the dichotomy between the the different realms of existence and
the dating market and how there seems to be no cross over.

READ MY OTHER POSTS WHICH I HAVE EXTENSIVELY TALKED ABOUT THIS VERY THING
Those things are determined by your genes just like your looks. Also, unless you got a giga IQ you won't be able to get in any position of power or have a good career unless you got the looks for it.

AAAAAAAND THEN WHEN I ASK FOR MORE ELABORATION AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM YOU HAVE JACK, NO RESPONSE

ABSOLUTELY LAUGHABLE

So when someone pushes you past the crab level, into some kind of intellectual discourse you chimp out and have absolutely nothing.

So your position before is a complete hoax, a pose of intellectualism, then when pushed you fold like a deck chair.

The problem is, you are not aware that WHEN YOU DO MEET AN INTELLIGENT PERSON YOU WILL BE PUSHED INTO THIS AREA, AS THE INTELLIGENT PERSON WANTS THE DISCOURSE, AND YOU WILL BE HAMMERED AND EXPOSED BY THESE PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE DISAGREEABLE LIKE ME.

Add to the debate or get out again, you pseudo crab

First of all: RELAX.

Secondly: Because I didn't respond to you immediately, I'm "chimping out"? I was actually logged in but it wouldn't let me post. There's an irony of sorts. You accuse me of crab behavior, while being crabby with me. I think the problem is you're not actually used to people understanding you, wanting to compare notes with you, and you jump into ULTRA COMBATITIVE mode when some demand isn't meant or some ridiculous slight is perceived. That's a good way to alienate people. I'm trying to discuss this stuff in that one of the two arenas we actually can actually control. Grandstanding isn't doing you any favors. And, yeah, when people have to state how intelligent they are, in my experience, more often than not, they're not that bright. It's bad form. Dunning-Kreuger. And I myself don't claim to be a brilliant anything. You're pre-emptively punching-down on me in your miscomprehension of my intentions.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and try to move past it:

As an oldercel, I really like these newish terms like mog, betabux, simping, virtue signalling. The concepts themselves are as old as time, but when we were younger, it would take a few sentences to describe them. Now we have WORDS for them that sum them all up.

I think your thesis is in its early stage. If it evolves well, we'll have terms that describe these dual arenas, or areas, or realms, or whatever. It's still a work-in-progress. And, yes, I'm aware these posts are mostly off-the-cuff thoughts. I'm trying to tell you that you have the kindling of something brilliant, and you simply want to call me a moron and lecture me about your virtuous brilliance. Get focused.

In a way, the immutable realm is comparable to the idea of genetic determinism (another good term), but that doesn't quite address the point.

I saw this reply:

You are basically ignoring that success in the work place is also determined mostly by forces outside of your control. Looks affect and determine everything, not just the dating market.

It's amazing. Simulacrasimulation, when I first read your initial post, I thought it was OBVIOUS that you weren't just talking about sex/dating/foids. These dual realms affect EVERY aspect of life. But, apparently, not everyone got it. Even here on a forum for blackpilled incels, not everyone can see it. But I thought it was obvious. I understood exactly what you were saying. That's not a criticism of you. Just pointing out that while you and I understood the point, others reading it were missing it, not seeing the whole picture, or simply getting lost.

I think it boils down to immutable (base layer), then controllable layer. Without the base, the controllable layer is meaningless. For normies to realize that the immutable is solid, and was beyond their control, and is all just luck, and the controllable is predicated on that, and more liquidy and volatile, like a bubble that can burst if the immutable layer gets damaged, is really too much for them to handle. Or, they simply believe the controllable layer IS ALL. I think even for us, realizing this truth messes with the mind. I cannot compensate with action and choice if I'm not "allowed" to, all based on that immutable layer I cannot control.

Yes, there are people who 'have their bases met.' Their problems in life really are from bad choices. Like the Chad who could have had the world at his feet, but still managed to become a junkie and die on the street. But until the base layer is met, choices are secondary.

And I think a lot of normies just go with the flow. "I did X, therefore Y. You should do X, too"....not knowing or wanting to know that I'm not in the same position as them. My base layer won't allow my bubbly layer to have the same outcome as a normie who already has bases met. They can't see it, don't want to see it. And that goes for BOTH, my base layer and the normie's base layer. They have to deny the existence of ANY such layer entirely, or else their bubble layer will burst. So it's easier to say, "There's no base layer, we all have the same ONE layer, and it's all composed of the actions you take and the decisions you make. I can't acknowledged your pre-determined base layer, because then I'd have to acknowledge my own pre-determined base layer, and then I'd have to acknowledge the fragility of my controllable bubbly upper layer and that a lot of my actions and choices were only secondary. I cannot accept that, therefore, I'll deny its existence in anyone."

And for us, those with the losing base layer who are aware of its reality, we're also mind-blown by how little we can control. We can try to behave exactly as a normie does, try to do the same things that they do, and get a totally different response, all based on our status / that which is determined by the base layer beyond our control (and the control of others). We know the futility and limits of the upper bubbly layer, and feel hopelessness at our disempowerment. Normies can't even recognize that such a base layer is real and blame us for things we can't control. Hence, that secondary problem of normies reacting with hostility when certain truths are pointed out. You're forcing them to see a base layer that they do not want to believe exists in anyone, but cannot fully deny. (LIke the guy who feels the lump in his balls but keeps telling himself it's not cancer. NO news is good news. Any suggestion that he might have testicular cancer, making him see the reality he's so desperately trying to deny, is met with combatitive push-back and punch-down.)

Yes, I'm rambling,. I'm not even better able to articulate it either. But this is part of the growth process. You have a brilliant seedling here. I get what you're saying entirely.. Maybe one day, they'll call it the Simulac-Elder Theory. That's a joke, but I think this is the start of something that can grow. Work in progress. Don't be so quick to get so defensive. What do you think?

First of all: RELAX.

Secondly: Because I didn't respond to you immediately, I'm "chimping out"? I was actually logged in but it wouldn't let me post. There's an irony of sorts. You accuse me of crab behavior, while being crabby with me. I think the problem is you're not actually used to people understanding you, wanting to compare notes with you, and you jump into ULTRA COMBATITIVE mode when some demand isn't meant or some ridiculous slight is perceived. That's a good way to alienate people. I'm trying to discuss this stuff in that one of the two arenas we actually can actually control. Grandstanding isn't doing you any favors. And, yeah, when people have to state how intelligent they are, in my experience, more often than not, they're not that bright. It's bad form. Dunning-Kreuger. And I myself don't claim to be a brilliant anything. You're pre-emptively punching-down on me in your miscomprehension of my intentions.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and try to move past it:

As an oldercel, I really like these newish terms like mog, betabux, simping, virtue signalling. The concepts themselves are as old as time, but when we were younger, it would take a few sentences to describe them. Now we have WORDS for them that sum them all up.

I think your thesis is in its early stage. If it evolves well, we'll have terms that describe these dual arenas, or areas, or realms, or whatever. It's still a work-in-progress. And, yes, I'm aware these posts are mostly off-the-cuff thoughts. I'm trying to tell you that you have the kindling of something brilliant, and you simply want to call me a moron and lecture me about your virtuous brilliance. Get focused.

In a way, the immutable realm is comparable to the idea of genetic determinism (another good term), but that doesn't quite address the point.

I saw this reply:

It's amazing. Simulacrasimulation, when I first read your initial post, I thought it was OBVIOUS that you weren't just talking about sex/dating/foids. These dual realms affect EVERY aspect of life. But, apparently, not everyone got it. Even here on a forum for blackpilled incels, not everyone can see it. But I thought it was obvious. I understood exactly what you were saying. That's not a criticism of you. Just pointing out that while you and I understood the point, others reading it were missing it, not seeing the whole picture, or simply getting lost.

I think it boils down to immutable (base layer), then controllable layer. Without the base, the controllable layer is meaningless. For normies to realize that the immutable is solid, and was beyond their control, and is all just luck, and the controllable is predicated on that, and more liquidy and volatile, like a bubble that can burst if the immutable layer gets damaged, is really too much for them to handle. Or, they simply believe the controllable layer IS ALL. I think even for us, realizing this truth messes with the mind. I cannot compensate with action and choice if I'm not "allowed" to, all based on that immutable layer I cannot control.

Yes, there are people who 'have their bases met.' Their problems in life really are from bad choices. Like the Chad who could have had the world at his feet, but still managed to become a junkie and die on the street. But until the base layer is met, choices are secondary.

And I think a lot of normies just go with the flow. "I did X, therefore Y. You should do X, too"....not knowing or wanting to know that I'm not in the same position as them. My base layer won't allow my bubbly layer to have the same outcome as a normie who already has bases met. They can't see it, don't want to see it. And that goes for BOTH, my base layer and the normie's base layer. They have to deny the existence of ANY such layer entirely, or else their bubble layer will burst. So it's easier to say, "There's no base layer, we all have the same ONE layer, and it's all composed of the actions you take and the decisions you make. I can't acknowledged your pre-determined base layer, because then I'd have to acknowledge my own pre-determined base layer, and then I'd have to acknowledge the fragility of my controllable bubbly upper layer and that a lot of my actions and choices were only secondary. I cannot accept that, therefore, I'll deny its existence in anyone."

And for us, those with the losing base layer who are aware of its reality, we're also mind-blown by how little we can control. We can try to behave exactly as a normie does, try to do the same things that they do, and get a totally different response, all based on our status / that which is determined by the base layer beyond our control (and the control of others). We know the futility and limits of the upper bubbly layer, and feel hopelessness at our disempowerment. Normies can't even recognize that such a base layer is real and blame us for things we can't control. Hence, that secondary problem of normies reacting with hostility when certain truths are pointed out. You're forcing them to see a base layer that they do not want to believe exists in anyone, but cannot fully deny. (LIke the guy who feels the lump in his balls but keeps telling himself it's not cancer. NO news is good news. Any suggestion that he might have testicular cancer, making him see the reality he's so desperately trying to deny, is met with combatitive push-back and punch-down.)

Yes, I'm rambling,. I'm not even better able to articulate it either. But this is part of the growth process. You have a brilliant seedling here. I get what you're saying entirely.. Maybe one day, they'll call it the Simulac-Elder Theory. That's a joke, but I think this is the start of something that can grow. Work in progress. Don't be so quick to get so defensive. What do you think?
Sorry again this is a reaction to the 90% crab users on the site, it is very difficult to discern a geniune user form a fake, without getting a few responses back and forward, as i have been burned many times by time wasters.

yes it would be cool to come up with a catchphrase, a virtue signalling, or gaslighting like phrase, to encapsulate the essence of the immutability of the LOOKs threshold and the effect this has on every facet of life for men, with it being correlated almost directly based on how stereotypically attractive you are.
I chose the particular example of the professional arena and women and dating and their perception of men, because this is the most stark example of this, it shows the most obtuse difference between the effort and success one can have in one area NOT EVEN CARRYING HARDLY ANY WEIGHT INTO THE REALM OF DATING.

This is the best form of illumination in any medium, I feel to stretch the logic out to its absurd conclusion, YOU CAN COMPLETELY TAKE APART THE SUBJECT MATTER AND LAMPOON IT FOR WHAT IT IS, WITH PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO SEE THE ABSURDITY.

The meme however has done this already dont you think, the 400 weeks 1 MEEK, i think this encapsulates a lot of what i am trying to cover.

I like the illustration. Problem I have with it is that most normies will cocede that, yes, "Some Guys Have All the Luck," like that Rod Steward song. They will agree that a small minority of men, the Chads, have this extreme halo effect wherein they can do no wrong.

However, while these normies are looking UP at a group above them (the Chads), they completely neglect to realize/recognize the opposite of Chad (the incel) DOWN below them. To many normie men, apart from the special Chads, all men are equal and have the same equal opportunities. They're not realizing that it's not a question of Chad minority vs. everyone else, but a whole spectrum of sorts. Like a diamond, Chad minority on top, normie majority in the middle, incel minority on the very bottom.

But we know better because we've lived it. Once a man falls below the normie base line, he's in incel territory. Forget being a Chad (because most men aren't Chads), the incel doesn't even get to be a normie and have the same "average" chances a normie has.

But these normies cannot recognize there's a group below them; even if they do, they cannot acknowledge that the group exists because of forces it can't control. :"It must be becuase of their actions/choices, that's why they're incel. If they do what I did, they wouldn't have this problem. They deserve their fate!" For normies to acknowledge that incels had no choice in their predicament would alienate their own normie belief that it was their actions and decisions that got them that job/girlfriend/promotion/friend group, etc. And, yes, the actions DID help, but they had to have been given the opportunity for those actions to actually count in the first place.

Food is one of the best copes there are. Fatcels are more blackpilled because they stopped caring and have given themselves to cope. Losing weight won't make you a sexhaver.
yeah but it will make you strokehaver nonetheless. You might be saying what happens if i get stroke anyways it's over but then why are you coping with food according to that logic?

yeah but it will make you strokehaver nonetheless. You might be saying what happens if i get stroke anyways it's over but then why are you coping with food according to that logic?
I don't understand your logic. Copes are meant to ease the suffering and make life bearable until death. And then you'll get a stroke and die a quick death.