Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The posts on this site are the only thing I can relate to. It feels like "family" even though it's just posting on a forum

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It's sad but reading this shit is the only thing that calms me down and makes me feel "I'm not the only one".

The rest of the internet and media seems ultra catty and aggressive where the point is to shame and destroy other men.

Having friends is tanoshi

The inceldom is substantially less toxic than social media.

Yeah tbh. the internet is too soyified. too much political correctness and npc culture

This (and other incel boards) are the only places, digital or real, which aren't full of people who want to see me dead

Only this place isn't alienating as fuck

Everywhere I go I'm exposed to bluepill/redpill mentality and/or fantasy. Like in every form of media (movie, video games, anime etc) relationships and sex keep being brought up like this natural thing that just happens to everyone. What a damn lie

This (and other incel boards) are the only places, digital or real, which aren't full of people who want to see me dead
Only this place isn't alienating as fuck

Everywhere I go I'm exposed to bluepill/redpill mentality and/or fantasy. Like in every form of media (movie, video games, anime etc) relationships and sex keep being brought up like this natural thing that just happens to everyone. What a damn lie

Same brocel , i feel at home here too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back