Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The personalitycel or lookscel test

New New Poster

New New Poster

Banned
-
The only way to tell whether its your personality or looks that's fucking you is to mindfuck yourself into thinking you're 8+ and then interacting with people. If you genuinely think you're hot, it pretty much solves any aspie mental problem you have: confidence, over sensisitivity, being boring, etc. Convince yourself you're hot and see if people treat you human. If not, you belong on the internet.

Naw than ill just look like a fool, nothing is worse than an ugly guy thinking he is hot shit

Once I haven't met up with a couple femoids in a while. They mentioned I always make events more fun. JFL. Look at how far that personality has gotten me.

Male failed normie friends convince me that I'm good looking by giving me compliments. When I say something like "I'm hot", males would likely ignore it while females (Not even good looking ones) usually roll their eyes and sigh about it.

Naw than ill just look like a fool, nothing is worse than an ugly guy thinking he is hot shit
This exactly. You just look like a complete ass hole and youre still ugly

mentalcels be like
gallery-1472552733-doctor-strange-benedict-cumberbatch.gif
problem solved. pssst as if it were this easy OP

You sound like an IT user trying to make us rope

>has no friends
>has no gf
>has no hope of any social acceptance

>worries about looking like a fool?

Once I haven't met up with a couple femoids in a while. They mentioned I always make events more fun. JFL. Look at how far that personality has gotten me.

You're probably ugly... like sub-5 ugly and it's over for you. But there's a degree to which loneliness and negative social image poisons social interactions beyond looks. This is pretty well accepted in social science research. It's often called "hypervigilence" in the literature -- the basic idea being that loner incel types tend to anticipate and fear negative social feedback to the point it stresses them out and causes them to withdraw. Beyond being aspie social science, it's also just common sense. People who are losers probably fear rejection more than most cause they expect it and they feel like they have more limited social options, so any potential rejection is going to hurt them more than a Chad. Loner incel types tend to develop personalities which shield them from rejection, but personalities that also give them no real chance of success (fun clown, quiet nerd, self-righteous ideologue, etc.). The only way to break out of this is to start interpreting things in a more positive way, and the only way to do that is to genuinely think you're gl and have options. This isn't to say you are good looking, though. You're probably ugly af.

Male failed normie friends convince me that I'm good looking by giving me compliments. When I say something like "I'm hot", males would likely ignore it while females (Not even good looking ones) usually roll their eyes and sigh about it.

Good looking people don't walk around talking about how gl they are. Obviously. Does this even need to be said? They already know they're hot and tend to be self-effacing to be more approachable. Ugly people are the ones who fish for compliments because they need positive social feedback to feel comfortable.

haha good try, who the fuck is going to lie that hard to himself, I can't even smile with this dog teeth and my semitic nose dude

>has no friends
>has no gf
>has no hope of any social acceptance

>worries about looking like a fool?
KEK then you wonder why "I'm bullied" or "they used to pick on me", well here is the reason why. Just cause you are ugly doesn't mean you have to make yourself look like an even bigger loser. Acting like this is only asking to get made fun of more or get negative attention. Why go through with that when its avoidable. If you found this site its over, normies and chads don't come here cause they are out living their life.

People treat me very good but I'm too autistic, anxious, and high inhib to get into conversations I just sit/stand there with head down

Good looking people don't walk around talking about how gl they are. Obviously. Does this even need to be said? They already know they're hot and tend to be self-effacing to be more approachable. Ugly people are the ones who fish for compliments because they need positive social feedback to feel comfortable.
Yep. Weird part is that I don't ask my friends. They just give me compliments by saying that I have nice hair, good frame and that I'm good looking. But then again no female is saying that, so I'm trying to figure out by confidently mentioning that I'm hot. Maybe I can't accept that girls just aren't attracted to me, since they never show interest back irl and internet. No doubt I'd be better off running gay game.

KEK then you wonder why "I'm bullied" or "they used to pick on me", well here is the reason why. Just cause you are ugly doesn't mean you have to make yourself look like an even bigger loser. Acting like this is only asking to get made fun of more or get negative attention. Why go through with that when its avoidable. If you found this site its over, normies and chads don't come here cause they are out living their life.

If you're already socially fucked, there's no real point in being afraid of being socially fucked. What are people going to do? Exclude you? You're already excluded.

No one is suggesting you act like a cocky narcissist, btw. I'm talking about getting rid of insecurity before you talk to somebody. One way to do that is having more positive self talk. It's pretty uncontroversial.

im ugly on the inside and the outside :3

If you're already socially fucked, there's no real point in being afraid of being socially fucked. What are people going to do? Exclude you? You're already excluded.
Ostracize you even more, why give them more reasons to dislike you and even increase the chances of being a target for their attacks.

Also if you are already so socially fucked why even bother anymore since like you said you are at the point where their approval doesn't matter to you anymore. If you are still trying than their approval still means something to you which means you wouldn't want to risk looking like a bigger fool because it may ruin any other future chances.

Also no placebo will make you look better, if you weren't ugly you wouldn't be in the situation you found yourself in.

I'm lookscel I don't need a test for that

thanks for your trashy cognitive psychology bs...
that exactly what I need, another faggot who tells me that my self-perception shouldn't be based on objective reality.

I would still be boring even if I were Chad though. Girls would just not perceive me as boring then because of the halo that I would get from being Chad.